Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,153 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Fight Or Keep Silent? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fight Or Keep Silent? (1593 Views)

Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission / Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? / The Silent Treatment - What You Are Saying By Not Saying Anything At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by sistawoman: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2008
Turn around and walk out.

He does not want me anymore, why am i going to fight with the new girl. She will surely get her chance to do the same when he cheats on her.
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by onyekang1(f): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2008
Boyfriend: GAME OVER Husband: hmmm undecided undecided
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by Busybody2(f): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2008
syren:

I'D do a 360 turn and head straight out the door, why fight? At that moment he is officially my ex and nothing more.

You tell em onyinye!  grin

$$Rhino:

When you make a 360 degree turn, u will be back facing the show and wont be facing the door.

SNAP cheesy cheesy cheesy

CLASSIC grin grin grin

Sorry syren couldn't help it. tongue you nairalanders will not kill me grin
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by whitelexi(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2008
Its the fastest way to get a girl off your back, get her to catch u in the act. . . There wont be any need going after her cos u want out anyway tongue
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by CodeRED(f): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
First off, why is it that ladies, 99.9% of the times, ALWAYS want to or would fight a lady found with their men? Leave the girl along, poor girl was probably lied to as well, and go after the goat of a man. If he hadn't invited her there, she wouldn't have gone.

On a personal note though, I would walk away and hold my peace. You need to get rid of the guy. It's obvious he isnt worth keeping around. Only God knows where else he has been. Save yourself the drama, and let both of them be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Cheaters Made Or Born? / How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? / If Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Your Boss,wil You Work With Him/her Or Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.