Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

What You Miss Being A Virgin! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Miss Being A Virgin! (6016 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love / Do U Ever Miss Being In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by merge(f): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2008
When ever someone speaks the truth about virginity, non-virgins changes it to looking down on them.

Maybe  your insecurities is at work

Is that your own argument?

honestly I don't look down on non-virgins but I love the truth
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by MrCrackles(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2008
rampant:

yes its true,im still a virgin cool grin evn sef ask my hubby my kids came miraculously wtout any sexual intercourse grin

kai i no know say u sef like to dey shatter records

i think say na only Usain Bolt!!

kids and hubby without sexual intercours, LAWD HAMMERCY!!!

Rampant the love doctor and sexual healer claiming virgin!
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by merge(f): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2008
This thread is about Premarital Sex.

Premarital Sex=Sexual Intercourse

If we want to talk about having a pure mind

Then open up your own thread.

Lets not divert from the topic
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by rampant(f): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2008
Brash!:

kai i no know say u sef like to dey shatter records

i think say na only Usain Bolt!!

kids and hubby without sexual intercours, LAWD HAMMERCY!!!

Rampant the love doctor and sexual healer claiming virgin!

y r u embarassing me brash angry i say i be virgin abi na by force grin grin na me d second mary wey produce kids miraculously,my dear na wetin i study for university be dat thats why i dey like talk about am

but seriously brash me i no dey even bother myself wt virgin status and so on,cos im already settled maritally,but d way dis virgins dey embarass the sinlge non virigns naim i no like

onyinye,ibkaye and merge na them sabi do holy holy pass,especially dat merge,no wonder one templa of a guy dey curse am well well for her thrreads like mad grin grin
i still dey talk am,since them dey quote bible ,whoever has not tot about sex should xast the first stone?abi them don cast am grin
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by merge(f): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2008
rampant:

y r u embarassing me brash angry i say i be virgin abi na by force grin grin na me d second mary wey produce kids miraculously,my dear na wetin i study for university be that thats why i dey like talk about am

but seriously brash me i no dey even bother myself wt virgin status and so on,because im already settled maritally,but d way this virgins dey embarass the sinlge non virigns naim i no like

onyinye,ibkaye and merge na them sabi do holy holy pass,especially that merge,no wonder one templa of a guy dey curse am well well for her thrreads like mad grin grin
i still dey talk am,since them dey quote bible ,whoever has not tot about sex should xast the first stone?abi them don cast am grin

Well no one is looking down on anyone.

That common argument with non-virgins What new

Let just face the truth.

Is that hard?
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by MrCrackles(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2008
rampant:

onyinye,ibkaye and merge na them sabi do holy holy pass,especially that merge,no wonder one templa of a guy dey curse am well well for her thrreads like mad grin grin

me i dey get one song for virgins, no body knows tomorrow oo, shag away your sorrow ooo!

kai virgins, i no dey near them, awon holy mary! grin or bloody mary if u like

make them dey carry them filter up and down, but make them know say filters no dey last long, one dey filters would get poked by a NAIL!!
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by ssRhino: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2008
This is getting more interesting~~~ virgins and "non virgins"~~~~~according to merge.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by merge(f): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2008
Truth shall set you free

No one is better than anyone

But God forgives everyone for their sin if you repent to him.

I have sin but I am not going to twist the words of the bible to make myself feel better about myself

Acknowledge the truth.

We are all sinners  and no one is perfect.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by Gamine(f): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2008
And these people are supposed to be Matured undecided undecided
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by rampant(f): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2008
merge no its not hard,thats why i want us to face it now

sm virgins have been kissed,touched,romanced,smooched and licked,sm of them have given a man Mouth Action before

now be truthful to urself,wat is d diff btw them and non virgins?a girl that has done everything apart from penetration wat exactly is d difference btw them and d non virgins?just because they have not penetrated?

since u quoted d bible ,ye God is against  fornication,yes we all know,and i wouldnt advise my kids to sleep around wt men b4 marriage,but that same God also said thinking about it alone is a sin,im i right or wrong?
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by ssRhino: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2008
merge:

Truth shall set you free

I have sin but I am not going to twist the words of the bible to make myself feel better about myself

Acknowledge the truth.

We are all sinners and no one is perfect.

The last time i check, this is stilla romance section, so sis u sure have a lot of mind washing to do, i will fax u some bleach for ya mind, cos u must have read so much to have ur mind disvirgined
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by merge(f): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2008
$$Rhino:

This is getting more interesting~~~ virgins and "non virgins"~~~~~according to merge.

This is not about non-virgin and virgins.

God does not really care. You can repent for your sins.

This is about at least acknowledging the truth.

Regardless of what we do or not.

We are all sinner in the eyes of God.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by merge(f): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2008
$$Rhino:

The last time i check, this is stilla romance section, so sis u sure have a lot of mind washing to do, i will fax u some bleach for ya mind, because u must have read so much to have your mind disvirgined

We are all sinners

Virgins or no Virgins
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by ssRhino: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2008
merge:

This is not about non-virgin and virgins.

God does not really care. You can repent for your sins.

This is about at least acknowledging the truth.

Regardless of what we do or not.

We are all sinner in the eyes of God.

Have you ever been kissed?
have u ever been sucked?
have you ever in a situation where you wish to make love to a man?
IF you answer yes to any of the above, then, you are just same like a disvirgin lady.
So go to father and confess.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by MrCrackles(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2008
merge:

Truth shall set you free

Acknowledge the truth.

We are all sinners  and no one is perfect.

Sister Mary abi Sister Merge or marjorie or whateva go and sit on a nail or have a gala shoved up u! grin
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by ssRhino: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2008
merge:

We are all sinners

Virgins or no Virgins

Ok, what kinda sin is yours, since you dont "fornicate"
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by rampant(f): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2008
$$Rhino:

Have you ever been kissed?
have u ever been sucked?
have you ever in a situation where you wish to make love to a man?
IF you answer yes to any of the above, then, you are just same like a disvirgin lady.
So go to father and confess.

God bless u,shes trying to twist the bible indirectly to her favour

since shes talking about the bible,no be d same bible talk say thinking about it alone ,and even looking lustfully at smone u have commited a great sin?
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by ssRhino: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2008
rampant:

God bless u,shes trying to twist the bible indirectly to her favour

since shes talking about the bible,no be d same bible talk say thinking about it alone ,and even looking lustfully at smone u have commited a great sin?

i tire for the babe oh, i am sure what she meant to say is that she is a born again virgin, meaning she has accepted Christ fresh and all the walls of the kitten has been glued back together, cos she is not really saying nothing, just saying we all are sinners, and even the best fool knows that.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by rampant(f): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2008
i keep saying it i wouldnt advise my daughters to have sex b4 marriage,but if they do ,its their life,i wont condemn criticise or judge them

sm pple think marrying a virgin makes d man respect ,love and cherish u,a friedn of mine in d US who was doing born again born again during our school years is dying silently in her marriage,infact shes saying its better shes not married than to be married and live wt a man dat does not acknowledge her as his wife,but dis was d same girl dat was preaching then

during my school days i used to be a mad person grin grin pple tot i was living a wild and dirty life,but i knew myself then,so i was not bothered,dis same girl will be preaching to me everyday,but look at d result,im happy shes not

once pple see u as a crace person d first thing dat comes to their mind is,dis girl is loose,a prostitute and so on,and smtimes its not always like dat
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by MrCrackles(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2008
$$Rhino:

i tire for the babe oh, i am sure what she meant to say is that she is a born again virgin, meaning she has accepted Christ fresh and all the walls of the kitten has been glued back together, because she is not really saying nothing, just saying we all are sinners, and even the best fool knows that.

with EVOSTIC and ALUM
!! grin
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by ssRhino: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2008
rampant:

i keep saying it i wouldnt advise my daughters to have sex before marriage,but if they do ,its their life,i wont condemn criticise or judge them

sm people think marrying a virgin makes d man respect ,love and cherish u,a friedn of mine in d US who was doing born again born again during our school years is dying silently in her marriage,infact shes saying its better shes not married than to be married and live wt a man that does not acknowledge her as his wife,but this was d same girl that was preaching then

during my school days i used to be a mad person grin grin people tot i was living a wild and dirty life,but i knew myself then,so i was not bothered,this same girl will be preaching to me everyday,but look at d result,im happy shes not

once people see u as a crace person d first thing that comes to their mind is,this girl is loose,a prostitute and so on,and smtimes its not always like that

True to that.
Brash!:

with EVOSTIC and ALUM
!! grin

Abi oh
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by Okanran(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ topic: Virginity used to be a virtue before the advent of technology. As I'm typing this, I can assure y'all places exist where hymen can b stitched up. So how do we know who's real virgin and who's (born again)stitched again virgin shocked grin

Una nefa hia of marriage wey collapse on wedding night, sake of sey wifey dey claim wetin she nor be lipsrsealed undecided

Peeps, ain' sayin tis' bad to retain your virginity statuslike me embarassed But there's little 2 be gained in running each other down. . . undecided Commune wth your God in whatever way u can and be a good person. Lets leave this virgin/non-virgin imbroglio behind.

PS: God bless all virgins. . . and NON-VIRGIN tongue AMEN grin grin grin wink
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by busybody20: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2008
NOTHING!

[i] I'm still one[/i]cool
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by ssRhino: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2008
Almost everyone is claming to be a virgin, na way oh.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by merge(f): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2008
$$Rhino:

Almost everyone is claming to be a virgin, na way oh.

Only God knows
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by merge(f): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2008
Being a virgins means no sexual intercourse or other sexual acts with another person

Lusting after someone has nothing to do with virginity. this is a sin but does not make the person a non-virgin.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by savanaha: 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2008
merge:

Being a virgins means no sexual intercourse or other sexual acts with another person

Lusting after someone has nothing to do with virginity. this is a sin but does not make the person a non-virgin.

Thank you because I have argued with people who believe MouthAction is not real sex. The prefix oral is therefore only for kicks and giggles.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by mecussey(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2008
I never knew women regrets ever being disvirgined; because, that is the impression I am getting here now. Men boost to their friends when they get laid but women tends to avoid ever being hammered and tries to cover up with bible quotes. Na wow funny world.

He who is defining the rules and multiple holes in a condom, please dont be deceived; condoms protects us from the virus unless you no sabi usam. I know people who sleep with prostitutes every day with codoms and still test negative to HIV. I could nt believe till I saw. Take precaution
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by merge(f): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2008
mecussey:

I never knew women regrets ever being disvirgined; because, that is the impression I am getting here now. Men boost to their friends when they get laid but women tends to avoid ever being hammered and tries to cover up with bible quotes. Na wow funny world.

He who is defining the rules and multiple holes in a condom, please don't be deceived; condoms protects us from the virus unless you no sabi usam. I know people who sleep with prostitutes every day with codoms and still test negative to HIV. I could nt believe till I saw. Take precaution

Not every women cover up with bible quotes.
I don't so you are wrong.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by ssRhino: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2008
mrege is yet to talk about what kinda sin she commitssssss oh
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by iz2much: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2008
U are missing alot, am i dey so i no know who i lost my virginty to and how and where, even when thayz the question i cant answer, all i know i is life after virginity i sweet
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by merge(f): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2008
$$Rhino:

mrege is yet to talk about what kind of sin she commitssssss oh

For example, I get angry and selfish at times. I am impatient.  
Unforgiving at times.

But yeah I working on these

What about you Rhino?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers / See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) / Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.