Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

What You Miss Being A Virgin! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Miss Being A Virgin! (6017 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love / Do U Ever Miss Being In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by ssRhino: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2008
My biggest sin is that i am a virgin, but could be impatient too.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by Persona82(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2008
What I miss. . . . Absolutely Nothing.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by Abbygyal(f): 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2008
u can still get it jare!
i am a virgin grin grin and i dnt think most disflowered peeps has all dis stuffs u talking about.Its ya choice to make' be a virgin and think u are pure or be disvirigined and still think u kl'
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by topup: 1:30am On Aug 22, 2008
grin I misread this topic, and expected it to be about the things you miss not being a virgin,

$Rhino - if you're gonna use the word sin, at least use it correctly. Now how is being a virgin a 'wrong' doing? It is the way you were born, now were you born wrong? undecided
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by deept(m): 1:43am On Aug 22, 2008
@topup

men, u be doctor of romance. its like u post in every topic in this section.

U make sense though.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by topup: 3:21am On Aug 22, 2008
It's what gets my blood boiling. You know, just how some people have a passion for sport, or food, I have a passion for passion smiley

I like knowing that I'm not the only one with these stinkin' issues with 'love'.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by vivaladiva(f): 3:27am On Aug 22, 2008
this kind stupid talk again
rather go to hell than remain a virgin
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by KarmaMod(f): 3:29am On Aug 22, 2008
iice, can you please delete this thread?

Thanks
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by vivaladiva(f): 3:33am On Aug 22, 2008
ice abeg leave this topic
all these virgins don tire person, abi una think say after 45years una toto go turn to platinum or what.
value of toto no dey increase oo, if any thing it depreciates
wetin person wan take 60 year old wrinkly virgin toto do?
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by KarmaMod(f): 3:40am On Aug 22, 2008
Rofl grin
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by NegroNtns(m): 6:23am On Aug 22, 2008

My marketing sense suggests that is a opportunity for money. You sign contract with Barnum & Bailey circus and exhibit her around the country, Her stage name? *La Freak* grin
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by RichyBlacK(m): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2008
I have more respect for virgins than non-virgins.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2008
Mr lonelypal, take it from me u's just a colossal retard.
This is what u said fool:
lonelypal:

being a virgin doesnt make u a perfect and fulfilled human being, not even happiness in marriage embarassed
Does sleeping around preclude u from the woes u outlined?
Quit thinking from ur anus u bloody oik. angry
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by KarmaMod(f): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2008
In other words, you dont have respect for yourself, RichyBlack?
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by ssRhino: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2008
;d
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

In other words, you don't have respect for yourself, RichyBlack? 

u can say dat again
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2008
vivaladiva:

all these virgins don tire person, abi una think say after 45years una toto go turn to platinum or what.

grin grin
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by RichyBlacK(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

In other words, you don't have respect for yourself, RichyBlack?

My statement was: "I have more respect for virgins than non-virgins."

How does that translate to: "I have no respect for myself."?

You need to take a little bit more time to think of the meaning of sentences before jumping on a false conclusion. Since you have problems with logic, let me help you out, one step at a time. Here we go:

*RichyBlack is not a virgin (your premise - e no easy to be virgin o!)
*RichyBlack respects himself (a given)
*RichyBlack respects virgins more than non-virgins (a given - by RichyBlack's own assertion)
*Jeff and Melissa are virgins (a given)
*KarmaMod is not a virgin (a given - whosai, na yam?)
*RichyBlack respects KarmaMod (a given - [s]heard she has nice ass, okay boobies, behaves well sometimes, etc[/s])
*RichyBlack respects Melissa more than KarmaMod (a deduction which is not in contradiction with any of the statements above)
*RichyBlack respects Jeff more than himself (a valid deduction)
*RichyBlack respects himself (a valid deduction)
*RichyBlack has no respect for himself (an inconsistent statement; cannot be deduced from the statements above)

So, please when in doubt, try to reason logically. It may help you. grin
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by RichyBlacK(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2008
mesmya:

u can say that again

Let me try to help you.

A > B does not imply B = 0

No wonder Naija graduates are not measuring up internationally, it's so hard for many of them to reason logically. cry
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by topup: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2008
vivaladiva:

Wow, this statement just scares me. Words are powerful and I really can't help but feel sorry for you.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by RichyBlacK(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2008
vivaladiva:

this kind stupid talk again

Laughable! Surely from one who still reasons like a toddler.

cry cry Please don't go to hell o! Bang bang bang! Apologies to Femi Kuti
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by RichyBlacK(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2008
vivaladiva:

Are you upto 40 years?

Virgins usually get solid guys to marry them before they turn 24!
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by KarmaMod(f): 3:55am On Aug 23, 2008
In other words, since RichyBlack isnt a virgin, he doesnt have much respect for himself or should I say he has more respect for virgins than for himself.

Ok. Good to know. cool
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:00am On Aug 23, 2008
KarmaMod:

In other words, since RichyBlack isnt a virgin, he doesnt have much respect for himself or should I say he has more respect for virgins than for himself.

Ok. Good to know. cool

So, you think just because I have more respect for a virgin, then I have no respect for myself? Yawns. Nobody is interested in discussing male virgins.

Virginity is topic more related with women. I love all women (except those self-hating, lesbian-inclined feminists angry ), however, I have special respect for the virgins among women. Hopefully, I'm going to marry one!
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 23, 2008
RichyBlacK:

So, you think just because I have more respect for a virgin, then I have no respect for myself? Yawns. Nobody is interested in discussing male virgins.

Virginity is topic more related with women. I love all women (except those self-hating, lesbian-inclined feminists angry ), however, I have special respect for the virgins among women. Hopefully, I'm going to marry one!

Yes yes, good for you.

Where's she BtW? Or is she wiv a new ID?
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by KarmaMod(f): 4:10am On Aug 23, 2008
RichyBlacK:

S Nobody is interested in discussing male virgins.

Virginity is topic more related with women.

Is that the garbage you intend to spew to your Lord on the day of reckoning?
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:28am On Aug 23, 2008
KarmaMod:

Is that the garbage you intend to spew to your Lord on the day of reckoning?

Why does this issue of men preferring virgins to "eye don tear finish" babes, really get to the nerves of some of you ladies on NL? Yes some of us have slept with whores, sluts, married women, clean women, dirty women, smelly women, pregnant women, fine women, ugly women, religious women, etc. etc. But, can't we still choose to marry a virgin? You don't want us marrying more than one anymore because y'all are oh so selfish and possessive - "I no fit share my man with another woman o, lai lai!". So, please allow us to make the best of our "one chance" now, haba! grin.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by KarmaMod(f): 5:08am On Aug 23, 2008
You are missing the point RichieBlack.

Stop making foolish assumptions. You have no idea what I am so please dont embarrass yourself.

I merely asked you a question. You say Virginity only pertains to females. If you are indeed a Christian or whatever, tell me where in the Book it says fornication is just a sin for women

Simple.

All that other gibberish is unnecessary and has nothing to do with anything. Amazing how hypocrites look for various ways to change the subject
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by RichyBlacK(m): 5:48am On Aug 23, 2008
KarmaMod:

You are missing the point RichieBlack.

Stop making foolish assumptions. You have no idea what I am so please don't embarrass yourself.

I merely asked you a question. You say Virginity only pertains to females. If you are indeed a Christian or whatever, tell me where in the Book it says fornication is just a sin for women

Simple.

All that other gibberish is unnecessary and has nothing to do with anything. Amazing how hypocrites look for various ways to change the subject

Okay, fornication is a sin, happy now?

So, what's wrong with a sinner looking for a virgin?
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by topup: 8:24am On Aug 23, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Okay, fornication is a sin, happy now?

Nothing wrong with that. I actually can't pick a fault, but what are you looking for a virgin for? Sexual gratification?

I actually don't get this, because if you are going to marry a virgin, that'll mean, you'll have to wait until your wedding night to have sex right? That means that you'll have to abstain from fornication and if you ask for forgiveness then you no longer become a sinner. Then you can hold your head up high, any other route leaves you short of that. I don't know why you are comfortable with refering to yourself as a sinner when you know the things you can do to get right with God. I am genuinely confused, genuinely
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by RichyBlacK(m): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2008
The Bible says: "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).

So, we're all sinners, virgin or not!

To answer your question, I think the reason why most men (not just me) want a virgin is because it gives a sense of pride. It's the same reason why men don't tolerate the idea of their girl friend sleeping with other guys. Women also don't tolerate their men cheating, however, this sense of intolerance is much stronger in men. A guy will marry the woman that is strong enough to make him commit to marriage, but, if she turns out to be a virgin, most men will be happier.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by KarmaMod(f): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2008
RichyBlacK:

They dont deserve one.

What I also find funny is that he same people that marry these women into the house go outside to sleep around with "whorish women"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers / PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse / LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.