Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (273106 Views)

Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2011
[size=13pt]Golden , you are here and i can scent you're happy . Yeah , this is the right place for every one . I'll love to share with you on this site please try to be active to keep em contact . cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

912142:

Hi there - I'm a golden oldie from overseas! Love reading the posts on this site. cheesy
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Josephegbedi(m): 5:23am On Apr 24, 2011
Search for JOSEPH EGBEDI on facebook for latest info
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2011
[size=13pt]You are most Welcome to this Forum dear. . . I have searched for you but wasn't able to send you a request . You can send me a request and would be pleased to add you there too . the name is- Ogaga Onowighose . smiley[/size]

Josephegbedi:

Search for JOSEPH EGBEDI on facebook for latest info
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Josephegbedi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2011
Ok no probs
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Josephegbedi(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2011
Ok no probs
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by nnenaeze(f): 6:08am On May 02, 2011
Hi everyone i'm nnena!!! i really want to know how to use the stuff on here!!! i need some help please. O anyway about myself, lets see im 18 and i live in atlanta, georgia (US) and im looking to make some new friends!!! umm you can follow me on twitter @nnenaeze im new to that also so, well you get the idea lol smiley

1 Like

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Scooby1(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2011
Welcome to nairaland nnena. Below are some links on how use to nairaland:-

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-142313.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-162414.0.html

Have fun!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by tayoast(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2011
hmmmmm
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by GeorgeD1(m): 4:38pm On May 02, 2011
hi nnena. your welcome to nairaland-the best place to be.

hola me here and lets talk one on one.
thanks.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by tayoast(m): 5:32pm On May 02, 2011
heheheh, funny grin
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Andrearose(f): 8:43pm On May 02, 2011
Hello. I am new. There does not seem to be an option for me to send anyone a message.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Andrearose(f): 8:44pm On May 02, 2011
Hello. I am new.  There does not seem to be an option for me to send anyone a message.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by tayoast(m): 9:38pm On May 02, 2011
Andrearose:

Hello. I am new.  There does not seem to be an option for me to send anyone a message.  

not available
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2011
smiley smiley smiley
Josephegbedi:

Ok no probs
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Fortun4all: 4:51am On May 10, 2011
nice to be here
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Stotle(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2011
Am a new memeber, live and work in lagos. hope i wud enjoy my stay?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by laweebembe: 11:36am On Jun 02, 2011
Good to be on Nairalanders. I joined yesterday and looking forward to make the best use of it.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by dominique(f): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2011
welcome to nl stotle & laweebembe smiley wink. you will enjoy your stay but mind you, some nairalanders are a bit. . . emmm, what's the word. . . brash lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. you'll see a lot of them if you stick around. don't say i didn't warn you ooo! cheesy
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2011
[size=13pt]All newbies you're all Welcome to this forum. . . too nice to see you here and i really want you to share on threads- Topics of your interest with members grin .

WELCOME to Nairaland. . . wink wink
[/size]
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by tayoast(m): 4:54am On Jun 21, 2011
cool
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2011
cool cool
tayo_ast:

cool
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by No2: 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2011
Wel i'm new here my name is senator no2,sty in benin city,nigeria.i nd frds both sex should call 07056456866
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by bz1(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2011
Am b.z how am I going to use this forum please.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by naomi1793(f): 2:15am On Jul 04, 2011
Just heard the name in the Nollywood movie "Blackberry Babes", thought it might be fun to check out :].
I was born in Nigeria, but moved to the US at the age of five. I am planning on relocating for Scotland in order to experience a new culture and ideology and also for University. I hope to do some modeling and political work in the future, so look out for me :].

~Mimi

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by momine(m): 6:22am On Jul 04, 2011
am new to this nice forum and I don't want to be band, so nairalanders please help me.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by alexhart: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2011
well i am nu hre and i really dont understand some tins hre
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by anwuli1(f): 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2011
hi guys, im new here, would like to say hello to everyone.

i need to figure out how to use this place. it sure is confusing. question number one, if i want to quote someone, how i go take do am?

question two, how would i know where to open a thread? there are so many, and which ones get to appear on the first page?

thank you in advance grin,
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by SarahMaria: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2011
Hello,

I would like to introduce myself.
I am Sarah-Maria, I am 22 years old and I am married with a Nigerian man since 4 years now.
I know him since I am 16 and we have got two wonderful babies together.
He is from Benin City.

I am very happy to find this forum.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2011
I am pleased to meet you. I am separated now from my nigerian husband for 9 months. I am still recooperating and healing. I loved him and believed in him whole heartedly. I dont feel all Nigerian men are bad. I dont even call my ex husband bad. We have a son together, he is not spending much time with him. I recently dated and my husband is actually jealous now. He told me sunday that he cant even get anyone like me again. It is sad when 2 people love and at the end break apart. I still miss him and think of him, but at same time, I have been hurt and lied too. Time will heal everything,

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (68) (Reply)

Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.