Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (273507 Views)

Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Damaker1: 12:51am On Jan 10, 2012
Am new,am very deadly @ rap,am fair,tall,red lips,black eyes,big nose,well built in body terms etc.am appy 2 b here, i guess, [|\/|],
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by navo147: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2012
Am new too.femi was d name and him is 29 ages.thank and all bless
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Lizzylois(f): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2012
Hi nairalanders.am new in here.my name Ȋ̝̊̅§ Oluwabunmi am 24.wldnt mind makin new friends here.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Ayibaboatswain: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2012
Am new in nairalanders i am AYIBA .B.ALFRED live in yenagoa Bayelsa state,i need some one to put me through on how to use the site.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by WinkWrld: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2012
Dear Niaralanders, One of our friend's and member is currently in Nigerian Idol competition,, Pls, lets vote for him
Name: STEPHEN ONOCHIE
TEXT 525 to 33680 from any network in Nigeria.
Voting ends tomorrow midnight

He was actually the best performer: Watch him on youtube below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y4Qq-0ddFE&t=11s
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Freeopod(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2012
I need help good people of nairaland,i can't view nairaland pictures on my blackberry! Can someone tell me how to solve d problem
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by adebayo201: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
Freeopod:

I need help good people of nairaland,i can't view nairaland pictures on my blackberry! Can someone tell me how to solve d problem

meet moderators undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Freeopod(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
Who and wia r they?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by adebayo201: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
Freeopod:

Who and wia r they?

check the top of dz post u wil c deir name undecided
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Freeopod(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
Thanx! I aprci8 but  ‎​ can't find anyname at the top of d post!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Garnyangel: 3:29am On Jan 30, 2012
Hi. Am also new here and I find nairaland members very interesting. The comments on the various topics are also very enlightening and educating. How do I search for friends? Also,how do I update my profile from time to time. Thanks
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by buberchic: 11:11am On Jan 30, 2012
Hi. I'm twenty three and I live in lagos. Am also new to nairaland. It's been cool here. Thumbs up!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by 1stKlass(f): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2012
Ah heh, this has been the thread I have been looking for!!!!, Hey Nairalanders, I found this forum late last night when my sister and I were reading articles online, we stayed up til like 4am reading some of the posts here laughing and crying at some of the most hilarious things I have ever read. Anyway, today I decided to register, and for the most part, the welcome has been warm. I made the mistake of posting a *hello* thread over in the Romance section as I hadnt seen that there was a general section or indeed this welcome thread. If a moderator is around please feel free to remove that thread or merge it or whatever. It was a thread like this that I had been looking for anyway. Thanks smiley

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by saduwa2: 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hello ppl. I am glad to be here. I look forward to having a good time out here.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by opcy: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2012
Opcy is my name,am new on nairaland,pls how does it work?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Toks78: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hi,everyone am new here although i had been reading so many educative,inspiring topics on the site,now that am a bonafide member how do i contribute my quota to all this wonderful discussions?someone pls lead me through pls!!!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by adebayo201: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2012
1stKlass:

Ah heh, this has been the thread I have been looking for!!!!, Hey Nairalanders, I found this forum late last night when my sister and I were reading articles online, we stayed up til like 4am reading some of the posts here laughing and crying at some of the most hilarious things I have ever read. Anyway, today I decided to register, and for the most part, the welcome has been warm. I made the mistake of posting a *hello* thread over in the Romance section as I hadnt seen that there was a general section or indeed this welcome thread. If a moderator is around please feel free to remove that thread or merge it or whatever. It was a thread like this that I had been looking for anyway. Thanks smiley

grin
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
hi every1 am new here , pls how do i make friends and update smiley
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by adebayo201: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2012
Toks78:

Hi,everyone am new here although i had been reading so many educative,inspiring topics on the site,now that am a bonafide member how do i contribute my quota to all this wonderful discussions?someone pls lead me through pls!!!
~vicky~:

hi every1 am new here , pls how do i make friends and update smiley
contribute where necesary and alwayz b online.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emeka72(m): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2012
To all newbies, Just keep reading your topic of interest and be a part of us by contributing.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by beyola2012: 4:00am On Feb 16, 2012
Hey guys, i need serious help getting information on nigeria tobacco industry. I'm writing a dissertation in supply chain integration in the nigerian tobacco industry with a case study on British American Tobacco. I really need help with ways i can acquire relevant information in this section. THANKS GUYS
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by allspicebraind: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2012
I'm new here, and will want to get my self used to this platform. your info will be appreciated
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by allspicebraind: 9:34am On Feb 17, 2012
My name is Aderonke people call me Rooney and I am the CEO of

show individuals how to make a miminum of N950 per day
from information marketing business in Nigeria.

I am practically here to teach what i know and
i want to learn more from the people.

Thanks and have some fun while you are here.

Cheers

Adeduro
link hidden
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by adebayo201: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2012
allspicebraind:

My name is Aderonke people call me Rooney and I am the CEO of www.nairablueprint.com

www.nairablueprint.com is an innovative marketing,
business development, web design and
information publishing firm that

show individuals how to make a miminum of N950 per day
from information marketing business in Nigeria.

I am practically here to teach what i know and
i want to learn more from the people.

Cheers

Adeduro
www.nairablueprint.com

u dey spam 4 another person site and u say make we call u rooney. lipsrsealed wu get time to do that abeg waka pass sad
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by hornofafrica: 3:54am On Feb 19, 2012
New user, I'm a Somali born in Australia. Google sent me to this forum, some very interesting discussions I've read here and seems like a vibrant place smiley
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Pankaj11(m): 7:33am On Feb 19, 2012
Hi Every one. My name is Pank. I am also new one here. I love to share my views here with all the forum members.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Obinoscopy(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2012
Hi newbie's,

It's a pleasure having you guys. We're enriched by your enlistment. I can guarantee you that you'll gain a lot from us just as we'll gain from you. I can remember vividly (with some feeling of nostalgia I suppose) my first post here as a newbie. But now I'm not just a member but a mod as well! I've learnt a lot from Nairaland and I know you guys will also do the same.

Once again, I say a big welcome to all you newbies
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by wealthyprince(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2012
Finally joined nairaland, I am practically here to teach what i know and i want to learn more from other people.

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emeka72(m): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2012
I wonder why people are coming to advertise thier site on another person's site. It doesn't seem reasonable at all, it is spam.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by toyen25: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2012
My name is orimolade olabisi,i am new nairalander,i like to say hello to the people i met here.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Faymo: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2012
am new, but please i need help, i have an interview as a network administrator tomorrow and i dont know what to do, please help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (68) (Reply)

Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.