Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (273559 Views)

Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by annybank2018(f): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
Gotoassignmenthelp is team of leading professional writers for cheap essay writing service Writing Services to students all around the world. Contact us today for Best Buy Case Study at very affordable price. Under GotoAssignmentHelp we provide many types of help to the students. We are the most reliable assignment helpers. We have gained our specialization after spending most of our times in making ourselves perfect. We providing 100% plagiarism free Assignment Help. At the point when you pick our Write My Case Study For Me assistance, our faculty will consider the quality and your evaluation criteria.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by osegabi: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2021
PALDINI ESTATE
Paldini by Gate&Carter Paldini offers quality living in a secure, eco-friendly, family-centered estate nestled in nature, wrapped in beauty Paldini is a beautiful piece of earth carved from the plains of Beachwood, a secure and serene environment for your family to live and thrive. You will love it here

Title: Certificate of Occupancy

PLOT SIZE / PRICE:
600sqm = N16M

450sqm = N12M

300sqm = N8M

Contact us/WhatsApp :08067359059[/b

NEIGHBOURHOOD
Beachwood Estate || Lakowe Lake Resort || Omu resort || Adiva plainfield || Lakowe golf course || Green spring Schools || Merrigold Resort || Fara Park Estate || Novare mall || Meridian Park Estate || Eko Akete Ocean Garden

PALDINI ESTATE
Amenities
Gate House
Perimeter Fencing
Good Road Network
Play Area
Portable Water
Drainage system
Ambulance
Shopping Centres
[b]Contact us/WhatsApp :08067359059

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Diaz4561(m): 1:01am On Oct 05, 2021
Hot Cocaine: We'll Keep You Coming Back. Coke: Up All Night, No Boners. Cocaine: What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas. All time�

I am available 24/7 I will deliver your goods at your post.. I am free all day and nights Business. I accept upfront payment before delivery I am available everywhere around ����

We offer a wide range of products of the best laboratories in the world. All our products are 100% authentic certificates and can be delivered local and international. We attach great importance and safety with 100% guarantee of our choice to supplying and quality of service. Reliability, quality and  clients,product safety are our goals. Buy now and offer discounts only to normal prices! At the expense of tracking to our  clients once your products have been registered for the suppliers to track the package online and know the current location of your package until it reaches its delivery address. Our products range from 98-99%

DM on WhatsApp to place your orders

WhatsApp: +1(737)221-3101
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by NwamarahFavour: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
Welcome to MIRROR TV all, we are a new media platform created with the sole aim of bringing you *ENTERTAINMENT*
What are you expecting to see on our status?

We offer you
*Memes*
*Giveaways*
*Free Paid apps*
*Free and Paid betting Tips*
*�Videos*
*Wallpapers*
and more to come...We are interactive and promise to reply and deal with important issues.
So I'd urge/plead with y'all � to help repost our invite link ��

https:///message/VG2F7UOF2GGYB1
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Kingkovenant17: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2021
Please how will I use this platform to make money � please I need help
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by JohnasI: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Darteyyyy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Test

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Holdis110: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
UK GOVERNMENT TO ADD NIGERIA TO RED LIST COUNTRIES WITH TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS OVER OMICRON
Sajid Javid announced on Saturday that the United Kingdom UK, will on Monday 6th December add Nigeria to their red list countries with travel restrictions over the recent spread of the Omicron virus in the country.
There has been a significant number of cases growing in the country linked with the travel from Nigeria.
Upto 27 cases has been recorded in England and Nigeria is the 2nd country linked in terms of the omicron.
According to the UK government, travellers coming to the country will have to take a covid test in order to prevent the spread of the virus.
Travelers are required to submit evidence of negative PCR test in order to enter the country.
List of countries in the UK red list 
The people from the red list countries are expected to quarantine themselves in a hotel for 10 days.
Angola
Botswana
Eswatini
Lesotho
Malawi
Mozambique
Namibia
South Africa
Zambia
Zimbabwe
Nigeria to be added on the 6th of December https://infohub101.com/2021/12/05/uk-government-to-add-nigeria-to-red-list-countries-with-travel-restrictions-over-omicron/

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Johnman400: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Obj and all obas in yoruba land in trouble,Share this video let it reach the hand of obj and obas...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7x9Z9CsNI.....kind share this video and subscribe pls....
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Am Enoch Neutral, versatile,cool guy for more info check my profile
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emywrites(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hello guys, I'm new here. My name is Chukwuemeka Christian, mostly called Emywrites. I am a freelance copywriter/content writer, and a digital marketer. Please I need to know more about this platform so I don't fault any rules, it's slightly confusing.

Also, I'd love to post valuable content here on a regular basis. But I'm not sure if I can add my WhatsApp link each time I post incase someone wants to reach out to me. Thank you.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Cynthia88OO: 12:36am On Jan 17, 2022
Hello am new here am Cynthia by name.
Easy to get along wif...
Whatelse tongue
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by fobuah8(m): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
I am Fabian, new in nairaland,an agriculturist,a freelancer,copy writer.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Omooba7000: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
:This Video by happyfam10000: 7:07pm
Like share comments and subscribe,save your � by watching this video......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UUpsonkjXI
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by annybank2018(f): 6:26am On Feb 17, 2022
Would you mind to get served by a global leader of online assignment help? Of course not! Take a moment and get onboard to our World class assignment help writing services ata cost-effective price. Our writers serve to various locations & requisitions not only for Assignment assistance help but also for Programming Help & many more & they equally understand the importance of time and relevance of assignments. Both factors are essential to score good marks in your work but for that, you need to put your effort and time. If you have any issue or want to connect with experienced Uni assignment help or search for someone to receive help with my assignment, you must visit our website.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by droyinda(f): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2022
Hello, good morning..I am new on this platform. I need mentors to guide me on how things work here... Thank you mentors in advance
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2022
Thesourcerer: ofcourse! When you're online,mill drop the number. smiley

And I care... I only wish I could make you feel better... ♡
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by TheSourcerer: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
Thesourcerer: ofcourse! When you're online,mill drop the number. smiley

And I care... I only wish I could make you feel better... ♡
I'm on , I'm on lol .

(Watched the Ruck and Morty series)?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by TheSourcerer: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2022
droyinda:
Hello, good morning..I am new on this platform. I need mentors to guide me on how things work here... Thank you mentors in advance
This is literally your first post. Welcome , hey you'll love the little world we created here , smiley..........sorta
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I'm on , I'm on lol .

(Watched the Ruck and Morty series)?

Yes! I love it! American dad, family guy... I enjoy them!

If you see the number... Tell me, so I'll edit it out...

1 Like

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by TheSourcerer: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:

Yes! I love it! American dad, family guy... I enjoy them!

If you see the number... Tell me, so I'll edit it out...
not yet ,
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2022
TheSourcerer:
not yet ,
Ok whenever you're back.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by TheSourcerer: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
Ok whenever you're back.
back xx
Not seen the number though.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 05, 2022
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by TheSourcerer: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
Ok whenever you're back.
okay edit away
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
TheSourcerer:
okay edit away
Hi dear! Evening... Hope you're alright... I wanted to give you some time to heal... smiley
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Am new here. Not new though. Haha are you confused
I have been a guest for years

This platform is interesting. I have being reading novels like.......... Wait am in final year o. That will be after my graduation. I like reading novels and writing novels too. I will write about my school days, my stay at Ijero Ekiti, their love for yam and their women with yansh that will make you jealous as it wriggle effortlessly. My encounter with my fellow students who want to make friends with me not that they really like me o it is because they want to be making hair for free. Am thin and I love my stature
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by griddleguy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
New here, need some advice about my new website Testuffs

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.