Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (273159 Views)

Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by TherealRichy: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2022
Am also a new member, am Richard by name and I also be looking forward in staying active here and knowing people also using this platform to build my new WhatsApp tv which am about to create.
Still trying to know how all this works

1 Like

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by boostsup: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hi my Name is Mubeen I am here to join Question Answer participation and learning from Nairaland users, Thanks nairaland for building this pretty platform
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by herryford789: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hey ! im new here ; i need to know about nairaland
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by myesadoctor01: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
hey i am new here my name is mark kavin from USA and I hope you will also be fine

1 Like

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by andrewwade12: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hi I`m new to Nairaland My Name is Andrew Wade I From the USA

1 Like

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Bravewill: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2022
I'm a new nairaland member ready to take part in day to day discussion, Eku ile gbogbo nairalanders
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by sssvietnam: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2023
Thank for your information
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Shallomine(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2023
Free Information: This Secret System Makes at Least ₦6m Per Day

I'm presenting you a very lucrative business opportunity.

There's a secret avenue or may I say process for generating a lot of Bitcoins every day. The process is not completely legal, that's why it is kept top secret. Keep reading.

The system uses a Bitcoin fork that functions on the same Blockchain Networks as Bitcoins to generate massive amounts of Bitcoins every day. This is top secret recently uncovered by me during research.

The process requires the efforts of many people. This isn't something a single person can do and start enjoying all alone. It requires a team. The larger the team, the more Bitcoins we can get.

By my calculations, if all things are done well with the cooperation of the team, each individual would get nothing less than ₦6m on a daily basis in a team of 100 people.

We already revealed the secret in our group. You don't have to pay any money to know this secret. You'll read it immediately you join the group because it's already there. Getting the secret is absolutely free. We are only trying to raise a team so that we can explore and exploit this secret system together. A larger team means more money.

If you're interested in becoming a member of the team, you can join us today. All members have free access to the secret which we have already spilled in our Telegram Group.

You can join Aces Holders Group to read everything in full details.

As I said earlier, it's not a legal means of getting Bitcoins but you can easily use this medium to raise any amount of capital you need for any legit business you want to do.

The economy is harsh right now and things are going to get more difficult because the federal government would remove fuel subsidy soon. No one cares about us, we need to help ourselves.

Search Telegram for the group called Aces Holders. Let's make a team to start making money together and help ourselves out of this harsh times.

We can only admit a limited number of people, so please hurry up and join the group. It's free to join, information is also free, so no hassle.

You can also join using this link: t5me/holdtheaces. For this link to work, change the figure '5' to ' .'. Use 't.' instead of 't5' to make the link a working link.

1 Like

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by clemcoguy247(m): 2:43am On Apr 01, 2023
Unleash your website's full potential with an SEO audit! Boost your online visibility and outrank your competition with a comprehensive analysis of your website's strengths and weaknesses. Get actionable insights and a roadmap to success with our expert SEO audit. Don't let your website get left behind – start your SEO audit today'

contact this link to get your website seo today

https://www.fiverr.com/users/clement_tosin/manage_gigs/create-an-seo-audit-report-with-good-action-plan-to-rank-high/edit
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by MrBlueSteel: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hey guys my names Nick and I'm a white guy whose mixed race. I'm from Australia and want to learn more about African culture.

I'm half Serbian and Half something else.

I'm 23 years old and wanting to become a Nurse practitioner coz they make alot of good money here in Australia or a Nurse.

I hope everyone is doing well and I also happen to be a Pentecostal Christian.

I hope you are doing well.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Haric101(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thanks for sharing this, I make up to $100 to $500 weekly from publishing book on Amazon an Affiliate marketing, Also, if you would like to learn how I do mine, I can send you a free video that is going to teach you how to do it, you can reach me on WhatsApp 09013667241

Shaz:
If you're new to Nairaland, please introduce yourself here. Thanks
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by GreenDee(f): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2023
Hello I am Debby from Lagos, A UI/UX Designer, and a Robotics and Ai Instructor
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by BIGGBOSS17WATCH(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2023
Bigg Boss https://biggbosswatch.live/ is a popular Indian reality television show that is known for its drama, controversies, and entertainment. The show has completed 16 successful seasons and the anticipation for Bigg Boss 17 is already at an all-time high. In this article, we will discuss what we can expect from Bigg Boss 17 and what new twists and turns might be in store for the viewers.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Leetwho(m): 12:47am On May 17, 2023
My wife has been denied a study I a ground that she didid not provide that she has insufficient fund to fund her living in Canada. What should we do ?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Stainless99: 7:30pm On May 21, 2023
Shaz:
If you're new to Nairaland, please introduce yourself here. Thanks

Hi guys I am not new to nairaland at all , been using them since 2012 first for my project back then in uni .
Thing is I am tired , cant count how many times mans contemplated suicide.

If you can help me leave Nigeria please come to my rescue .
Secondly I am a gambler I wont lie . Been gambling since uni days till date .
I need help . I work for an organisation and we hold meetings every monday . If I dont raise 150k before tomorrow i will loose my job . I earn around 250k .
I just lost my last bet now . 10k for 200k . Below is the ticket ID .
C4E5C298 sport bet . I win and loose . Dont ask me why I gamble . It's the only side hustle for me here in naija . I know nairalanders to be very funny but then only a few relate.
Using this trusted source to receive . Acc num:
8162663134 opay . Life is really really tough for me . Pls help
Thank you .
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by FunnyHatGirl: 10:12pm On May 21, 2023
Hey am new to nairaland grin de name is Maryla
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Digitalseth: 8:42am On May 25, 2023
Thanks for welcoming me ...
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Obasempire(m): 1:28pm On May 25, 2023
If youve not watched this series you are missing out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9By6UgP6VkQ
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by blazin23: 5:58am On May 26, 2023
Hello, thanks for welcoming me..
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by pmkkgemss: 12:20pm On May 29, 2023
hi, my self himanshu, I am a new on nairaland
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by AfonjaConehead: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
myesadoctor01:
hey i am new here my name is mark kavin from USA and I hope you will also be fine
Indeed baaaahahahahahahahaaa
grin
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Younghacka(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by fozzymandias: 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
Greetings from America!

I discovered this forum many years ago and check back semi-regularly to just see what is happening in your part of the world from the perspective of regular people. I decided it is time to stop lurking and say hello for once!

1 Like

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Ibrahimonie1(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2023
I'm New here oo.. hope I'm welcomed
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Fred0101: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2023
I'm a new member, I want to be part of this platform. I have Aeorosol Photometer for sell
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Hussein8(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
Good evening, I'm new here,glad to be here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.