Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (273437 Views)

Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by JonHyper1: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Am Jon by name and am Electrical Engineering from ibadan,am new here from Nigeria.
But haven't knw hw to use this platform.
If u want to do any work partial to my work like wiring,solar installation and fence wire call or Whatsapp me on 09157727529 @ friendly rate.
Thank u love you guys ��
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by ShollyMighty: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
I help Coaches and content creators design sales-driven learning management system(lms) websites that command sales without spending one dollar on ads. I do this by sleekily designing fully-responsive, seo optimized website targeting millennial consumers. This resulted in more than 170% uptick in sales.
To know more about my service, click the link below:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/yxjPPA
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by youngWilly: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Teroshegx: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2022
How i fit get UAE paypal account?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Earning101(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
I’m new here
How can I post a thread?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Sarah211(f): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Am Katherine,am new here
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by youngWilly: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2022
Earning101:
I’m new here How can I post a thread?
Go to the section u want to post, then click on 'create new topic'

1 Like

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by youngWilly: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2022
Sarah211:
Am Katherine,am new here
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Sarah211(f): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
If you know your onions, you will eat your suya.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by youngWilly: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sarah211:
If you know your onions, you will eat your suya.

cool kiss cool
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Sholayeaminebir(f): 1:22am On Oct 01, 2022
Hi new here too
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Sarah211(f): 12:00am On Oct 07, 2022
[quote author=Sarah211 post=117064362]if you want to be successful,you'd better get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Sarah211(f): 12:05am On Oct 07, 2022
[quote author=Sarah211 post=117337059][/quote] *7 tips to NEVER become successful*

1) Don't have a goal. - Walk aimlessly through life repeating a mundane, empty routine.

2) Care what other people think. - Let the opinions of others stop you from doing the things you want to do.

3) Fear failure.

- Be so afraid to fail you never begin.

4) Don't believe in yourself.

- Let your insecurities own you. Believe negative thoughts about yourself. Express them to others often.

4) Don't believe in yourself. - Let your insecurities own you. Believe negative thoughts about yourself. Express them to others often.

5) Blame other people/circumstances for why you aren't successful. - Never take any responsibility. It's lucks fault.

6) Quit easily.

- Stop when you meet your first obstacle.

Putting effort overcoming adversity is hard, it's easy to watch Netflix.

7) Never take risks.

- Walk the path of mediocrity 99% of

people do.

Follow these tips and guarantee you'll never be successful.

Don't follow these tips and you will.

Begin.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Greattestman: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2022

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nickyrose1: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hello everyone
Am new here.
My name is Queen or you can call me Nickyrose.
I'm from Imo State.
Am a digital entrepreneur and I teach people how to start a profitable business online and scale up from scratch with just their smartphone.
I also help with profitable business ideas,so if you need my advice on the kind of business you can venture into. WhatsApp 07030346243
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Pirovv(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2022
Holla. New here)
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Ariyo70: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
New here!
Just created this account
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by RobertFigueroa: 8:12am On Nov 01, 2022
Proven and Instant Way to Crack Microsoft MB-340 Certification Exam

The Microsoft MB-340 certification exam offers a simple and smart way to upgrade your knowledge and skill. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant MB-340 certification exam is a valuable credential that will prove your expertise with the industrial-recognized credential. With the MB-340 exam you can get solid proof of your proven skills and knowledge. You can easily learn new in-demand skills and enhance your career opportunity. There are other several benefits that you can gain after passing the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate MB-340 exam. Are you ready to face this challenge? Looking for a simple and quick way to crack this career booster Microsoft Dynamics 365 Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate MB-340 certification exam? If your answer is yes then you do not need to get worried. Just need to show firm commitment and dedication can prepare well for the MB-340 exam. For the deep insight Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate MB-340 exam topics preparation the valid, updated, and real Microsoft MB-340 Dumps can be beneficial to you. You have the option to download these Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate MB-340 exam questions from Premiumdumps exam questions page instantly.
Start Preparation with Real Microsoft MB-340 Exam Practice Test Questions
The Premiumdumps is a trusted name that is committed to ace the Microsoft MB-340 exam preparation and success journey at any cost. To achieve this objective the Premiumdumps is offering top-notch and real Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant MB-340 exam questions in three formats. The MB-340 exam practice test questions formats contain the real and updated Microsoft Dynamics 365 Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate MB-340 exam questions. These Microsoft Dynamics 365 Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate MB-340 exam questions will not only give you a deep understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant MB-340 exam topics but also make you feel confident to pass the challenging MB-340 exam on the first attempt. The Microsoft MB-340 exam questions formats names are: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant MB-340 PDF dumps file, desktop practice test software, and web-based practice test software. All these three Microsoft Dynamics 365 Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate MB-340 exam questions format easy to use and smoothly work with all devices, operating systems, and browsers. Choose the right Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate MB-340 exam questions format and start this wonderful journey.
More Details About Microsoft MB-340 Exam Dumps:
VENDOR: Microsoft
EXAM CCODE: MB-340
EXAM NAME: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
Number of Questions: 61
Certification Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate
Exam Language: English
Promo Code For MB-340 Dumps: SAVE25
Visit For More InFormations: https://www.premiumdumps.com/microsoft/microsoft-mb-340-dumps

Microsoft MB-340 Exam Dumps are Updated Regularly as Per the Exam Syllabus
The Microsoft MB-340 certification exam topics or syllabus are changing regularly. To get success in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant MB-340 exam you need to understand these changes and prepare yourself accordingly. To add these topics to MB-340 exam questions, we have hired a team of experienced and certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate MB-340 exam trainers. They work hard and put all their expertise to add these changes in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate MB-340 exam questions. With the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant MB-340 exam practice test questions you will get an opportunity to download the latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-340 exam questions up to three months that started from the date of Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate MB-340 exam questions purchase. So download any MB-340 exam questions and start Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate MB-340 exam preparation without wasting further time.
Download Microsoft MB-340 Exam Dumps and This Wonderful Journey
Today is the right time to learn new in-demand skills and upgrade your knowledge. Yes you can do this with the badge of Microsoft MB-340 certification exam. Just enroll in Microsoft Dumps and download the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant MB-340 exam dumps after paying affordable charges. Good luck with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate MB-340 exam and career!!!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by mijmobile: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
We provide the best collection of all smartphones with full specifications and information, if you want to see them, you can join us[https://mijmobile.com/][/https://mijmobile.com/]
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by careervicks: 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
VACANCY!!!

Job Title: Marketer
Industry: [/b]IT Firm
[b]Minium Qualification :
OND/HND
Renumeration: [/b]N50,000
[b]Job Location:
Allen Avenue, Ikeja.

Applicants must reside within Ikeja and environ.
If interested? send your CV: careervickstraining@gmail.com
[b]Call: [/b]08084767527
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
I am letmehelpyou.i joined nairaland to help at least 100 persons here.i joined now 11pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Goodness34: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Letmehelpyou:
I am letmehelpyou.i joined nairaland to help at least 100 persons here.i joined now 11pm
may God empower u
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Goodness34: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Letmehelpyou:
please help me
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Goodness34:
please help me
you tried to send me an email.i went through your profile and saw people Complain you are a scammer.please keep off from me.thank you sad[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
JonHyper1:
Am Jon by name and am Electrical Engineering from ibadan,am new here from Nigeria.
But haven't knw hw to use this platform.
If u want to do any work partial to my work like wiring,solar installation and fence wire call or Whatsapp me on 09157727529 @ friendly rate.
Thank u love you guys ��

You're electrical engineering from where??
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by ariyibiolatunji: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Dundushani(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by SWITANN(f): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2022
Hello, why can’t I edit my profile? It keeps saying “sorry you can’t edit your profile right now” every time I click submit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.