Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Help Me Out Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out Guys (838 Views)

Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood / Check This Out Guys(lol) / Why Do GIRLS Usually Check Out Guys' Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out Guys by yemi221(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2008
hi guys,there is this girl i met online.after a month of chating on phone .we suggest to meet each other physically. i finally met her.she is cute.we met at a resturant around her house and later went to her friend's birthday party.we talked for sometime.i later left d party.she said i shld call her when i get home.i called her later in d nit.she said am ok by her.but i nid 2 giv her time to for the feelings to come naturally.what do i do next guys help me out
Re: Help Me Out Guys by dewaledeyi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2008
Dont put too much pressure but maintain the contact.

Take her out more i.e. Beach, cinema, museum e.t.c. This will help improve companionship.

Something will definately happen along the line.

Sip easy.
Re: Help Me Out Guys by iice(f): 4:24am On Aug 22, 2008

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Females / Love With No Bounds / Love Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.