Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How To Keep A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep A Man (4445 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep A Man by erratic: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2008
Good luck to you all and your men. But no one is keeping me in this office. See ya.
Re: How To Keep A Man by DeepZone: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2008
stage 33- respect him and fear him greatly
Fear him? Is he God?

Stage 34: make him change diapers.
Re: How To Keep A Man by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2008
35-make sure he cleans ur ass after pupuuing grin
Re: How To Keep A Man by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2008
stage 36- always knee down while talking to him
Re: How To Keep A Man by yongbabe(f): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2008
stage 37- make sure he babysits d kids alwayz
Re: How To Keep A Man by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2008
stage 38- do not dare insult him
Re: How To Keep A Man by DeepZone: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2008
Stage 39: Torture him by walking around the house naked afterall what goes up must come down.
Re: How To Keep A Man by yongbabe(f): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2008
DeepZone:

Stage 39: Torture him by walking around the house naked afterall what goes up must come down.

loooooooooool

Stage 40- ban his favorite tv shows
Re: How To Keep A Man by DeepZone: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2008
Stage 41:
Force him to press up 40x every morning to keep his six packs firm for your personal pleasure.
Re: How To Keep A Man by yongbabe(f): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2008
stage 42- he must not complain about ur shape
Re: How To Keep A Man by sexyLeamon(f): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2008
that was quite fun
Re: How To Keep A Man by TONDO: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2008
if you have all this quality, you can keep a man which are follows:

1. well beheviors.

2. nice tonight.

3. sweet to kiss.

4. sweet love.

5. tall, yellow.

6. brilliant, sensetive.

Thanks
Re: How To Keep A Man by MrCrackles(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2008
OTONDO village headmaster, i salute oo!

Una don come scatter grammar for this side

grin Well done sir
Re: How To Keep A Man by RedHotChic(f): 2:49am On Nov 27, 2008

1. well beheviors.

2. nice tonight.

3. sweet to kiss.

4. sweet love.

5. tall, yellow.

6. brilliant, sensetive.

Thanks

@#5, WTF?
Re: How To Keep A Man by jgirl3: 2:51am On Nov 27, 2008
@ post,
Yes o! It's call jazz straight from the motherland. Nothing else will keep a man down if he does not want to be with you.
Re: How To Keep A Man by OgidiBoy(m): 2:55am On Nov 27, 2008
Hey J-girl, if I was your man, what would you do to keep me from straying away?
Re: How To Keep A Man by jgirl3: 2:57am On Nov 27, 2008
OgidiBoy:

Hey J-girl, if I was your man, what would you do to keep me from straying away?
What would you do to show that you absolutely want me if you were my man? If you can tell me that, I'll tell you what I will do to ensure that you don't stray if you were my man.
Re: How To Keep A Man by OgidiBoy(m): 3:01am On Nov 27, 2008
Simple, I just have to be very honest, romantic, and respectful. It's no big deal, now answer my question.
Re: How To Keep A Man by jgirl3: 3:07am On Nov 27, 2008
OgidiBoy:

Simple, I just have to be very honest, romantic, and respectful. It's no big deal, now answer my question.
Exactly!
You keep a man by showing him how much you care. If he can't appreciate that, he can go drown himself but at least you know you tried.
Re: How To Keep A Man by CodeRED(f): 3:11am On Nov 27, 2008
See these two Hot ones cheesy cheesy cheesy, Y'all need to stop this e-shagging, I am becoming weary of all these e-babies cheesy
Re: How To Keep A Man by jgirl3: 3:15am On Nov 27, 2008
CodeRED:

See these two Hot ones cheesy cheesy cheesy, Y'all need to stop this e-shagging, I am becoming weary of all these e-babies cheesy
LOL! What would you do to keep a man? You better advise the less fortunate (e.g. people like us) out there.
Re: How To Keep A Man by OgidiBoy(m): 3:15am On Nov 27, 2008
CodeRED:

WHO ME shocked shocked shocked abeg oh!!
Re: How To Keep A Man by CodeRED(f): 3:19am On Nov 27, 2008
j-girl:

LOL! What would you do to keep a man? You better advise the less fortunate (e.g. people like us) out there.

ROFL, I have not problem in that department dear. They get addicted to the Pitbull and thus find it very difficult to part ways grin grin grin.

Erhmm, Treat them the same way they treat you. If they treat you like an Empress you return the Emperor favour. If they treat you like a bitch, treat them like a mongrel. They will love you for it grin grin grin

OgidiBoy:

WHO ME shocked shocked shocked abeg oh!!

See this one na cheesy cheesy. Ofcourse you. You better have your brideprice ready. And I am not talking Naira. I ONLY take "black and Platimum" cards, Stocks and bonds cheesy
Re: How To Keep A Man by OgidiBoy(m): 3:24am On Nov 27, 2008
CodeRED:

ROFL, I have not problem in that department dear. They get addicted to the Pitbull and thus find it very difficult to part ways grin grin grin.

Erhmm, Treat them the same way they treat you. If they treat you like an Empress you return the Emperor favour. If they treat you like a bitch, treat them like a mongrel. They will love you for it grin grin grin

See this one na cheesy cheesy. Ofcourse you. You better have your bride price ready. And I am not talking Naira. I ONLY take "black and Platimum" cards, Stocks and bonds cheesy

Brideprice abeg I no wan marry you, I no fit handle you. see your head like stocks and bonds lipsrsealed

***ogidiboy runs from thread****
Re: How To Keep A Man by jgirl3: 3:25am On Nov 27, 2008
OgidiBoy:

Brideprice abeg I no wan marry you, I no fit handle you. see your head like stocks and bonds lipsrsealed

Runaway wannabe groom, come back jare.
She's talking about brideprice for me. That's my guardian. See the way this guy pick race sha! shocked shocked shocked shocked
CodeRED:

See this one na cheesy cheesy. Ofcourse you. You better have your brideprice ready. And I am not talking Naira. I ONLY take "black and Platimum" cards, Stocks and bonds cheesy
LOL! I guessed as much. . . good advice.
Re: How To Keep A Man by RedHotChic(f): 3:25am On Nov 27, 2008

Brideprice Huh Huh abeg I no wan marry you, I no fit handle you. see your head like stocks and bonds Lips sealed

Common pay the price and marry her.
Re: How To Keep A Man by OgidiBoy(m): 3:29am On Nov 27, 2008
Abeg i no dey marry. I just moved from my parents basement last year, make I enjoy small before I settle down. cry cry
Re: How To Keep A Man by RedHotChic(f): 3:31am On Nov 27, 2008
Abeg i no dey marry. I just moved from my parents basement last year, make I enjoy small before I settle down.

You must marry her.
Re: How To Keep A Man by CodeRED(f): 3:32am On Nov 27, 2008
OgidiBoy:

see this one, marry you? YOu cant handle me dread.  I will spend your week's salary on a pair of Jimmy Choo grin grin, I was refering to marying my e-baby J girl.

RedHotChic:

Common pay the price and marry her.

How are my god-children Deepni and Hannizo doing dear? cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Keep A Man by jgirl3: 3:34am On Nov 27, 2008
CodeRED:

see this one, marry you? YOu can't handle me dread.  I will spend your week's salary on a pair of Jimmy Choo grin grin,  I was refering to marying my e-baby J girl.
LOL!
Don't mind him. . . yet he was asking me to tell him how I would be romantic with my man.
Why start what you can't finish? grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Keep A Man by whatever90(f): 3:35am On Nov 27, 2008
islander

how r u doing hon kiss kiss kiss
Re: How To Keep A Man by A40(m): 3:35am On Nov 27, 2008
Someone not too submissive but willing to play her part and accept that the man is the man,someone who can cook or at least clean it might sound cliche but you can't run away from it,good love-making or sex
Making an effort to look hot and sizzling for me
TONDO:

1. well beheviors.

2.  nice tonight.

3. sweet to kiss.

4. sweet love.

5. tall, yellow.

6. brilliant, sensetive.

Thanks  
You should patent your unique brand of english you would make lots of money  grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before You Date Anyone In Nigeria And Abroad, Read This Article / Guys Your Preference: Bed Or Kitchen?? Ladies Your Preference :bed Or Bank?? / is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.