Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Kennis Music Has Finally Lost It - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kennis Music Has Finally Lost It (1234 Views)

Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame / 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kennis Music Has Finally Lost It by SexyAjebo(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2008
granted those guys got the money but music wise,  i think they don't no how to spot talents, they prefare almost baked work. right now with the exist of 2face nothing good seems in focus. from OLU MAINTAN to kelly Hansome, whose next? Zeal? in ma candid opinion they should rap that label. And do u watch primetime Africa? what are those two doing showin us naming ceremonies, weddings n seminars, Geez! if i go on all jst murder does three, WORLD FAMOUS ma black a** angry
Re: Kennis Music Has Finally Lost It by bodemoses0: 5:57am On Aug 25, 2008
Man, you're right, na something wey dey almost reach up dem dey wan work on, an upcoming star has no chance on their end, they will regret that anyway
Re: Kennis Music Has Finally Lost It by verb: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2008
Re: Kennis Music Has Finally Lost It by verb: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2008
ya'll check out the post above and click and watch and let us know what you think!!! "the gist" is a new show that's getting great reviews so i stole some of their videos off of facebook and youtube for ya'lls viewing pleasure, so if you like add them on facebook and comment on there as well!!!
Re: Kennis Music Has Finally Lost It by petebroman: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2008
Re: Kennis Music Has Finally Lost It by pureminded: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2009
Gbam , I knew nigerians too are watching this , Kennis music only wants to work with already established artiste which is not fair , how ? na only food wey don ready dem wan chop wey no go last for their mouth and wont even fill their stomach.
Re: Kennis Music Has Finally Lost It by yimiton(f): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2009
I can't stand both of them especially the very fat big, black, ugly one. I think they are both too old for what they are trying to do.
They can do the back ground work but they need to put some young people as the face of Kenny's music. Some fun filled, vibrant cool young dudes and chics will do just they job that they try so hard to do and flunk it so obviously. They are just not my type of guys.
Re: Kennis Music Has Finally Lost It by rapjunkie(m): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2009
Kennis music doesnt owe anybody anything. It is up to the new cats to change things if they think Kennis are getting it wrong.

In fact it creates a big gap in the market. If Kennis don't want to go out of their way to spot and promote undiscovered talent, its their loss. I don't think Kelly Hansome is better than Tuface, get what i'm saying?

Not sure why guys are hating on them with so much venom embarassed

They have done an awful lot for the naija music industry. Yeah, they made lots of money off artists. Thats what record labels do!!!!! Ask Sunny Ade smiley

If they are too 'old school' in their buisness approach then cool. I predict other record labels will emerge and change the landscape pretty soon in Naija.  cool
Re: Kennis Music Has Finally Lost It by dejiariyo: 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2009
@yimiton
if keke was ur father will yu call him what u just called him, or is he not old to be ur father abeg pls show him some respect if yu really wanna make a change like they did go out there and compete.this pple did a lot for nigerian music, if not for them u wont be having all this glory going to nigerian artiste.
i think we shud all watch how we talk to our elders just anyhow.keke and d1 are legends in the music industry do whatever u like they have thier names written in the history books.
Re: Kennis Music Has Finally Lost It by Caliente(m): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2009
[size=13pt]The fool I hate most is [b]ID[/b]iot on da street. They are just old and boring. I don't even waste my time on that waste.[/size]
Re: Kennis Music Has Finally Lost It by uzwu: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2009
People with bad mouth Na wa o. [b]ID[/b]iot on the street grin. What are You? MUMU inside the toilet shocked
Re: Kennis Music Has Finally Lost It by wholex(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2009
some of u that abuses elders certainly your younger ones will d same .\

how many think say na beans to be enteprenure, this guys came in when all the foreing label pack and left the country. They were able to create a naija music pattern which everybody is proud of now.

For those who are too young to rememba , ask you elder brothers and sisters wa they were dancing to , in the 80s and 90s until Remedis came up , was it not foreigh music?

Why cant yu tell Sunny Ade to live music.
This is their job , they got no other job as such they must do it passionately.

whether u like or no like am, they are icons
Re: Kennis Music Has Finally Lost It by MrCrackles(m): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2009
They lost it a long time ago! grin
Re: Kennis Music Has Finally Lost It by frijos(m): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2009
I gotta say i'm proud of the self-acclaimed world famous duos, i like their enterprenueral spirit, they did a awful lot in developing the Nigerian music industry to what it is today, they played their role in promoting the african culture to the rest of the world thru' music. Therefore, they are worthy of honour and praise cos they truly deserve it. I too, am of the opinion that they need to consider hiring the services of yungins (youth) to do the presenting job they're doing. Perhaps they're afraid pple might forget them if they go back stage and control things from there. Whatever, they're still the pioneers anyway.
Re: Kennis Music Has Finally Lost It by darequam(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2009
I understand what u guys r talking but, don't u think its better to leave the podium while peeps are still clapping.
I mean they will be much more respected if they leave now and let younger peeps play their role
Re: Kennis Music Has Finally Lost It by spikedcylinder: 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2009
I remember when they first started out on that show on AIT, they used to brag about their designers and their designer activities. Very lame duo.

(1) (Reply)

Violin And Viola Which Do You Play And Where Do You Learn It. / Mtv Africa Music Awards ( Aka The Mama's) / Nice Remix To 9ice Gongo Aso- Has Some Igbo Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.