Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread (63102 Views)

Poll: Who's gonna win the BBA competition?

Hazel: 3% (7 votes)
Latoya: 1% (3 votes)
Lucile: 1% (3 votes)
Mimi: 2% (6 votes)
Morris: 4% (11 votes)
Muyana: 6% (14 votes)
Ricco: 16% (37 votes)
Sheila: 3% (8 votes)
Takondwa: 2% (5 votes)
Tawana: 1% (4 votes)
Thami: 1% (4 votes)
Uti: 54% (120 votes)
This poll has ended

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by grock1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2008
@ RSA. .im pretty sure u must be a novel writer or a journalist . .dis is a nice summary of wot happened. .tanks 4 dis and kp it coming . . .dont 4get 2 tel me wen u release ur 1st novel, cos i wil be d 1st to buy it. .lol

LATOYA OUT!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by adechuks(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2008
RSA:

From Lerato of BBA2 Fame,

Wednesday, September 10, 2008
by Lerato Sengadi

That's what RSA said.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tommyex(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2008
When Letaro start to dey do analysis sef? Well she tried.

I feel Uti when he tries to bring out a lil of 9ja slangs, and Mimi when she is her real Ghan-self, no be the accent wey she dey pull for the 1st day.
Mr Morris is jus funny with his idea that Latoya will come back to him, Oh boy its either he is a kid or one of these 'efiko mumus' in school U know those guys that think a girl will jus appear to date them, without much work from their side.
I think we have some good players in this game, I dey study the Ricco guy, e be like say him sabi book.

Good night family!! My people I hail oo!!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by jjuummaaii(f): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2008
Uti is tooooooooooooo lazy and he's showing it, very wrong of him cos he'l rob the housemates the wrong way and might end up getting the boot
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by idupaul: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2008
has any one been evicted yet
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 12:12am On Sep 12, 2008
jjuummaaii:

Uti is tooooooooooooo lazy and he's showing it, very wrong of him because he'l rob the housemates the wrong way and might end up getting the boot

Word

Well na him sabi
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by bukkieban: 1:06am On Sep 12, 2008
their setting was great, but uti is lasy
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by seun001(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2008
well, saw the tango and i think Mimi wowed best though her partner Munya, was a little stiff.
Latoya and Ricco was more like erotic dancing to me.
Sheila and Morris were both stiff like an overstarched shirt but a good perfomance,cool moves but not entirely super.
Uti performed well but Lucille was just so stiff making Uti seem violent because she always responded late and he had to push a little harder to spur her into motion.
is it me or i think Lucille is still astonished she is in the BB house
Hazel/Thami,more like clowns with no seriousness wotsoever.may BB will have to think of something like points to get them serious,but def no talent.
Tk/Tawana,I dnt know wot to say about Tk but Tawana woulda been better off with someone else.she was obviously excited about the dance but TK,nah,just went through the motions like a robot(obviously tango wasnt his turf)fact is,robocop would have fared better.

but they did perform well though considering the short time and difficulties encountered.
Morris,Mimi,Uti and maybe Latoya could become good tangories if they put their mind into it. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lawyerchap(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2008
@Thabs, Coolkaboom et al,
Thanks for all the compliments. It's great to see you guys again. Had been wondering when you'd all show up.

Didn't get to see the task presentation as i was at work. But i learnt they had a blast and won the 100% wager. But our Uti let the team down by sleeping when Biggie said no one should sleep during the day. Everyone got on his case especially when Biggie announced that if anyone sleeps today while the sun is shining they would lose 50% of the wager they won. Uti responded by making an early night of it while Sheila, Mimi, Lucille and Hazel turned the stage in the garden to a nightclub, titillating the boys until they were slack-jawed with lust. They even got crybaby Munya to part with all his cigarettes while they took turns to dirty-dance his socks off. but trust Biggie, he only let us see the non-threatening stuff. For everything else, cut to long shot. At least there were no clocks this time. Even Tawana had a go at the tipsy Munya. But Lucille was definitely the sexiest of the bunch.

They spent the rest of the time recounting the first night in the house and their first impressions of one another. Lucille got truly animated with her descriptions of everyone, particularly Uti. E be like say that babe really like our lazy ass homeboy. she also told us that Munya kissed her on the first night when he thought she was sleeping. shocked Perv!!

I hope Uti doesn't fall asleep today or else he'll be up for eviction next week, guaranteed.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by klas(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2008
Lucille is the new HOH though it may be of no consequence since there is not likely to be nominations on monday otherwise one of the evicted housemates that will return from the rubbish dump will automatically be exempted.

If big brother allows nominations, it will be unfair because unlike last year when ofunneka and kwaku that got the least nomination votes were fake evicted, this week nominees were validly nominated.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lawyerchap(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2008
@Klas
I'm sure there will be nominations on Monday or else it would give away the fact that there is a twist in the works. Possibly, what Biggie will do is take the person with the least number of votes this week and the person with the highest number to the Rubbish Dump. The person with the highest number of votes will be evicted for real at the end of the six days. Yes it does exempt the returnee from monday's nominations, but i guess its for the good of the game. Plus, in Season 2 the fake eviction could also have been said to be unfair as the real people with the highest nominations were not put up for eviction that week and were thus exempted from eviction for that week.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by seun001(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2008
BB brought a hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked sexy!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked hotty to wash the pool and u need to see how the guys were ogling!!!!!
if the eyes could push grin grin grin grin
Latoya n Mimi were actually jealous, with Latoya tryin to pull away Ricco(the guy no send am sef).
the girl set abeg!!'correct attack and defence' quoting Uti.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by biolabee(m): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2008
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by dannylyte(m): 2:51am On Sep 13, 2008
`peep our own naija man talks alot dat would soon b sendin him back 2 mmairport.let also try 2 encourage him there.1 tin abt d is is dat ugly old mimi who is a snake in d house there ,tk,munya n ricco are my guys there coz they r kipin it gangsta[kig]
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2008
was I the only one that noticed

jjuummaaii:

Uti is tooooooooooooo lazy and he's showing it, very wrong of him because he'l rob the housemates the wrong way and might end up getting the boot

is this the same jjuuumaii from the previous thread that was missing in action
older posters should know what i'm talking about
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by KikiDixy(f): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2008
seun001:

BB brought a hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked sexy!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked hotty to wash the pool and u need to see how the guys were ogling!!!!!
if the eyes could push grin grin grin grin
Latoya n Mimi were actually jealous, with Latoya tryin to pull away Ricco(the guy no send am sef).
the girl set abeg!!'correct attack and defence' quoting Uti.

LOL!!! Seun it wasnt easy at all oh!!! grin See Munya and Ricco's face here as they were checking the babe out, Classic! cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by jjuummaaii(f): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2008
salsera:

was I the only one that noticed

is this the same jjuuumaii from the previous thread that was missing in action
older posters should know what i'm talking about
[/quote

yah salsera, same me o jare, i kinda disapeared, been too busy so i just peep to c ur posts. Abeg may una no vex say i never hail una. make i start with oga LC, I dey hail o, anti Tampico, i dey kampe, sis Salsera i don miss u tire, andto all my BIG BRother Nairaland 2 House mates. glad to see u guys are still HOT in here.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by kenosky: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2008
lipsrsealed cool lipsrsealed undecided (shakes his head)
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by naikky(f): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2008
hey it s the live eviction show
who is watching with me
coz i cant wait for latoya 2 be out!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by naikky(f): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2008
my shiellla aaaaaaaaaaa is in and its between tawana and latoya , i bray latoya goes home oh God i want her out
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by deromeo2: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2008
@naikky You be correct chick, How do we move that b*** out of the house?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by samboribo(m): 12:18am On Sep 15, 2008
if na me sef eh, i go dey seriously drool 4 dat pool cleaner. lawd-a-mercy!!! she's steaming, smoking and i'm sweating.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lawyerchap(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2008
There are certain things that occur in one’s lifetime that are of such magnitude, either by their unspeakable evil or their overwhelming congeniality, that they simply rob one of the ability to express one's self. In these situations words literally stand in your way. For instance, try to describe in words the extent of evil in the mind that conceived the 9/11 World Trade Centre  attacks, a dastardly malevolent machination that had the devil himself saying “Hell, why didn’t I think of that?” Or try to describe the group hysteria that seized our country when Kanu Nwankwo scored that ‘golden goal’ against Brazil in Atlanta twelve years ago. Words are hopelessly inadequate in such cases.

Now add a third indescribable situation: Saturday night in the Big Brother Africa House.  If you missed it, there are no words that can convey the atmosphere in which the events occurred. Solution: do not miss the Highlights during tomorrow's Nominations Show. Have been struggling to write a review of that phenomenal night without much success. The words just do not seem able to do justice to Morris and Munya's beggarly unmanliness, mimi's evil slithering from one housemate to the other, poisoning their souls with the virulent gunk from the depths of her unplumbed mind, Lucille's astounding idiocy in acting upon mimi's prompting, Ricco's about-face from Latoya to Lucille, Uti's berating of the other guys over alcohol, Latoya's getting a taste of her own medicine, (where's Beamer when you need him?)

There was just too much going on this past weekend and if we were to document it, it would probably take up a whole page by itself. But i'm thinking the Nominations tonight will put everything in perspective and give a clearer picture of the goings-on in the house. So let's wait for the nominations as then we'd have both the cause and effect and then we'll do a full review.

Tamps sweetie, sorry to make you drink your coffee without something to read. I'll make it up to you tomorrow. Promise.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by adechuks(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2008
I'm thinking this is just a long winding way to say I did not have time for a review or to write my usually detailed reports.
Haba, we're still on the same page after like 4 days ! Even Tampico sef don bone the forum.

You're forgiven though.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lawyerchap(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2008
@Adechuks,
ROTFLMAO!!!

I promise you, time was not the issue. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by ponytail: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2008
lawyerchap you forgot to add 'hazel slithering over all the guys in the house that night'. It seems like everyone is determined to bring sexy back!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2008
@LC

okay i wouldn't say it was that dramatic but it did show another side of the HM's
i'm not sure whether lu is acting or she's plain stupid

how come no-one has seen thru mimi

3rdly of ALL things to argue over it was Vodka are you sure these guys are from 3rd world countries

honestly Uti expressed my opinion

hazel? no comment lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by ponytail: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2008
I don’t think Lu is stupid, I think she sees right through Mimi. If she went after Ricco it’s just because she actually intended to. She probably wants to give Mimi the impression that she is stupid, lull Mimi into some kind of false sense of security around her. Remember how she tried to give everyone the impression that she was so prim and proper, and that everyone else was just too scandalous. I always thought her behaviour was a bit dodgy especially after that ridiculous ‘truth or dare’ game. She was acting like she was going to pass out at what the housemates were getting up to and yet she didn’t leave until much later when the game had lost most of its steam. Plus she was dishing out some wacky dares (without suggestions from anybody) to the other housemates in a very small quiet voice. She’s going to surprise Mimi pretty soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by timbabng(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2008
. . . .word
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Reptyle(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2008
After Saturday night's event's, if I hear Munya saying anything that has gangsta in it, I will break my TV. That lovestruck fool was professing love to Lu with all the usual effizy complete with tears in his eyes. It was so embarassing to watch. Every time I watch Morris and Munya get all mushy over chics in the house, I thank God I am from Nigeria. Chics everywhere for as far as the eyes can see. I am happy Uti has been keeping it real so far. let's support our boy abeg!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by makin(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2008
adechuks:

I'm thinking this is just a long winding way to say I did not have time for a review or to write my usually detailed reports.
Haba, we're still on the same page after like 4 days ! Even Tampico sef don bone the forum.

You're forgiven though.

Bros, the thing worry me o! I log on only to find out that grandmaster LC don bone, same for tampico even beamer no gree post. I was beginning to wonder if they've moved to another forum secretly.
Interesting times in house though, would give an arm to watch the nominations show tonight, considering Lagos traffic these days, I'm sure gonna miss it.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by ThisDumebi: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2008
I dont mind having Tawana back. I love her real much!! She speaks well and makes sense when she does. As for Latoya, not a bad proposition but her permanent eviction will deny the house a cheap resort to indecent entertainment!!Tawana should stay!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently / Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement / Windeck Fan Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.