Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread (63106 Views)

Poll: Who's gonna win the BBA competition?

Hazel: 3% (7 votes)
Latoya: 1% (3 votes)
Lucile: 1% (3 votes)
Mimi: 2% (6 votes)
Morris: 4% (11 votes)
Muyana: 6% (14 votes)
Ricco: 16% (37 votes)
Sheila: 3% (8 votes)
Takondwa: 2% (5 votes)
Tawana: 1% (4 votes)
Thami: 1% (4 votes)
Uti: 54% (120 votes)
This poll has ended

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Tampico(f): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2008
@Makin
Hey you. I didn't watch the night party. I heard DJ Waxxy brot the house down, and the HM's were loving it.

@Topic
News Flash. Mimi and Ricco have kissed shocked What is happening?
Ricco was now bragging to Uti, that he is the main guy, that he has kissed 2 girls within a space of a few hours.
Uti then went to warn Ricco that he should be careful with latoya.Abeg wetin dey concern this our homeboy self?Who is making him counsellor?
Sunday afternoon,Latoya went to wrap her arms around homeboy's waist trying to find out what Uti and Ricco had been discussing earlier about her.
Tawana is angry with Lucille.It seems Lucille despite all her night rendevous with Munya,she still has some feelings for Ricco.
Tawana wants Lucille to make up her mind n stop being a baby. I can understand how Tawana feels.She has no one, n yet we see two guys struggling for Lucille who can't seem to make up her mind.
Hazel is becoming a zero liability.It's almost as though she is not in the house again, a fact which she claims she knows.
Sheila has been hanging aroung TK a lot, please the brother should give her some love.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by makin(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2008
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by AKO1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2008
The fake evictions werent as dramatic as I wanted them to be undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2008
@makin

Mimi dey tire me
if its not 'tryn to beyonce, its trying to talk'
sometimes i just want to put her on mute permanently

and abt the party? same old same old all the dance na one direction
it didnt werk fer me

Abeg make una leave Uti - gbeborun na him second job
besides he makes the house lively

but i'm liking munya more n more

Did anyone hear when Uti 'she's just my spec' and he was talking abt Miss BBA3; but the Uti sharp small he caught on to the fake eviction thing. He said as much when he was talking to Morris

Sides that there were some interesting convos this afternoon
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by dandollar1: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2008
They shouldn't have shown thami and morris who and who nominated them for eviction.

I think Morris would still go next week,
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by makin(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2008
Why did KB let the evictee know who put them up for eviction, if they were going back to the house
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by dandollar1: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2008
@makin. i wonder o! it would create bad blood.some housemates that voted thami and morris out were feeling bad at a point.tawana even mentioned it that her only consolation was that she didn't do it alone.it's a competition anyway.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by thando(f): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2008
im so liking Sheila rite now its not even funny
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by timbabng(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2008
makin:

Why did KB let the evictee know who put them up for eviction, if they were going back to the house

. . . .Big Brother wants to stir up things intentionally!!

but i kinda liked the way the boys handled the whole situation
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by magentam(f): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2008
ALL YOU WATCHERS OF BIG BROTHER ARE THE BIGGEST OLODOS KNOWN TO MAN. JOBLESS TWARTS!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by pfeifer(f): 1:19am On Sep 08, 2008
@ magentam, Wat do u now call urself after posting dis? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2008
letting them know may be in Uti's favor
because now at least it may quell the so-called SA/Naija beef

about todays nominations i'm clueless undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by adechuks(m): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2008
pfeifer:

@ magentam, What do u now call yourself after posting this? angry

my sister,
It is always advisable to ignore [/b]the [b]ignorant.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Mantee(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2008
Thanks LC, Tampico etc for your analysis.  Please where is Spora.  I am missing his Funny  side of reporting.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by adechuks(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2008
Mantee:

Thanks LC, Tampico etc for your analysis.  Please where is Spora.  I am missing his Funny  side of reporting.

The simple truth is that spora is on the lesser hajj, and will be back to the country "very, very soon".
Of course his detractors will want to claim that his health is in question, somewhere between Riyadh and Germany,

But seriously speaking, i miss him too.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by nuelmoha: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2008
its their choice
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by royalyinx(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2008
:-x :-x
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by bigfather(m): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2008
magentam:

ALL YOU WATCHERS OF BIG BROTHER ARE THE BIGGEST OLODOS KNOWN TO MAN. JOBLESS TWARTS!

Just looking for cheap publicity hheen ?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Dalby(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2008
magentam:

You have a job and still cannot afford DSTV of N9,000, who is worse lipsrsealed
In case you do not know, Mnet now has payment options of N4300 and N2500, here you can watch the highlight, so you don't get lost while others are talking about events in the house grin grin grin

The "H" is missing in your spelling of "thwarts", can be pretty confussing, I know wink
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by serubawon(m): 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2008

You have a job and still cannot afford DSTV of N9,000, who is worse
In case you do not know, Mnet now has payment options of N4300 and N2500, here you can watch the highlight, so you don't get lost while others are talking about events in the house

The "H" is missing in your spelling of "thwarts", can be pretty confussing, I know

Are u sure its "thwarts" she wanted to spell? You might be surprised at what she actually meant. Cheap publicity? Right on.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by AKO1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2008
Sheila, Latoya and Tawana up for eviction!!

Ricco, HOH leaves it the way it is. He wants to take someone off but doesnt have a replacement. He didnt tell us who he wanted to take off. He seems quite confused and unsure of himself. . . .
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by kaypumpin2(m): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2008
and for Gods knw y,he was cryin too, mean Ricco
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Tampico(f): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2008
This is how the HM's voted:

Mimi:Uti n Sheila
Thami:Tawana n Sheila
Tawana:Lucille n Thami
Uti:Munya n Latoya
Lucille:Tawana n Latoya
Morris:Thami n Sheila
Sheila:Morris n Tawana
TK:Uti n Latoya
Latoya:Sheila n Tawana
Hazel:Munya n Mimi
Ricco:Hazel n Tawana
Munya:Hazel n Latoya

Latoya - 4
Tawana - 5
Sheila - 4

Ricco as HOH left the nominations as it is, his reason being that he didn't have anyone to replace with.He told Biggie there is someone who he wud have loved to remove(Latoya ofcourse)safely, but that he didn't know who to replace with. He was so confused. I truly believed he was intimidated with actually being confronted with the reality of everything that he forgot he nominated Hazel, cos if he had remembered he wud have saved Latoya n put Hazel. He took so long to make up his mind. He REALLY wanted to save Latoya. Now he has to xplain to her next week why he didn't save her, cos Latoya is probably thinking Ricco saved her, cos she so consoled him wen he came out from the diary room.
Ricco was so broken up by wat he didn't do that he broke down, and some of the HM's tried so hard to console him to no avail.

TK was left totally untouched, UNBELIEVABLE shocked I think his strategy is working for him, which is to lie low, very low.
Lucille,Morris n Mimi are partially under the radar. They had just one nomination each.

So on Sunday Latoya,Sheila, n Tawana are going to a place where Biggie has supposedly designed for them(good or bad), but it doesn't sound like the pent house like BBA2.I think it's rily going to be a dump(so KB says), so that the two sent bac into the house must have reflected on their lives to be better people by the time they r sent back or worse people for the dump they must have been forced to live in. So only one of the three will be truly evicted come Sunday. I'll leave the prophecy of who is going out to be told to us by LawyerChap. Cos these 3 make the house fun, in my opinion.
So that's that.Later guys!
Tforever  cool
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by timbabng(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2008
this week is gonna be tough!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lailai2(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2008
i tink big brother is controllin the show the way they want it to go, dont like that, they ar meant to allow the show play out though they can create interesting scenarios
all these methods of housemates nominating peeps and big brother sayin nobody is goin out this week, then next week, another set is nominated, then we can choose out of this ones, thats like forcin certain options on us

but i'm stil watchin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by dandollar1: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2008
two of the persons that voted tawana out are among the  persons consoling her while she laments.can you imagin? Human beings eh!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by dandollar1: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2008
@lai-lai. it makes the competition interesting, as long as they don't make it obvious they'r trying to favour a particular person.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by dandollar1: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2008
Shella never in her wildest dream expected to be among the trio. i see tawana being the final evictee.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tommyex(m): 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2008
I was actually shocked that Ricco dint save any babe, he actually shows he has not been blown away by all the love/kiss stuff going on in that house.
I neva expected an all girl nomination.
I think Tawana fancies her chances of flying back home, she has tried and she doesnt quite fit in.

Tamps!
You already in the mood for BBA3 match making right?time dey oo.hope u good?
La, sorry Salsera
Whet dint werk for you? grin.

I actually dont mind seeing Spora, he is probably waiting for the thick action b4 he flies in.

Have a nice wk every1
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by deromeo2: 1:30am On Sep 09, 2008
[font=tahoma][/font] Please can anyone tell me how to send SMS to big brother, I notice only few nigeria txt messages. Is there a problem? someone help!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lawyerchap(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2008
Okay, last night’s nominations show was a definite blockbuster. We had everything going on in that diary room; from sneaky snipes to vengeful vendettas to a weeping Head of House. That was so not gangsta.

Ah, nominations are such an opportunity for the housemates to let rip at those who’ve been rubbing them the wrong way and they always masquerade their vindictive choices as being ‘so very difficult to choose.’ Yesterday’s nominations were so comical, with the housemates giving ridiculous reasons for their choices when the real reasons were as clear as day. So in case you were born yesterday and missed the undertones that influenced the nominations, let me run them through for you.

Sheila nominated Morris and Tawana. She gave her reasons as follows: I still think Morris doesn’t quite belong in this group. He doesn’t really fit in with the rest of the housemates. Tawana lost it and threw something at Thami, I think she’s too temperamental.

Real reason: Bleep! Morris was told who and who nominated him. That means he will nominate me for sure. Bleep men. I have to nominate him again as well. And that baldheaded eagle Tawana, I was busy dancing to Waxxy’s beats and she was busy snogging my man under the sheets in their own private party? Bleep da bitch. I’m so nominating her.

Lucille nominated Tawana and Latoya saying Tawana is constantly complaining and seems like she wants to be out of the house. As for Latoya, the Namibian thinks the sexy Tanzanian doesn’t seem to want to be in the house .
Real reason: damn! Tawana wants my man Munya. Got to get her out of this house fast. Damn! I want Latoya’s man Ricco. Got to get her out of this house fast.

Munya nominated Hazel and Latoya because according to him, he doesn’t speak to them much and has failed to connect with them on any level of significance.
Real reason: You know braa, I’m feeling really stupid and I think I’m coming down with a severe case of cabin fever so I’m going to shoot myself in the foot with my first nomination. I’ll nominate Hazel who is like really the sweetest housemate who doesn’t annoy anyone and who seems to get along with everyone else but me. So she hasn’t noticed me? She’s feeling too fine with herself and thinks she’s too much to talk to me, no?  And then I’ll shoot myself in the head with my second nomination. I’ll nominate Latoya who is suddenly back with Ricco taking his attention away from me and my darling Lucille who I suspect has a soft spot for the Angolan. If Latoya gets evicted Ricco will probably be forced to try and get between me and Lucille, but I’m too stupid to take that into account. Yes Biggie, that is my final answer: Hazel and Latoya.

Mimi nominated our homeboy Uti and the Masai(sorry Beamer) girl Sheila. She says Uti is too lazy while also being authoritative while Sheila is too lazy while always wanting her decision to be final.
Real reason: Dis Uti dey craze o. See how he take me do nansense lest seturday, calling me loki. Since he knows am ah local girl can’t he keep it to himself? Why daz he have ta say it in frant af everybady like det? And det Sheila, I told hair in secret det I liked Morris and she cam and bradcasted it fa all deh housemates. I’m going ta show hair det am fram Ghana.

Latoya nominated Sheila and Tawana. According to her, Sheila is too much and she thinks she is the Queen of Zamunda or something and feels she can just order people around the way she likes. As for Tawana, Latoya believes she is in the wrong place and has shown repeatedly that she doesn’t want to be in the house anymore.
Real reason: There are two Alpha females in this house and that is so not cool. I thought I would be the only one to wow the guys and the viewers with my bra-assisted cleavage and my jeans-encased cellulite laden hips; but here comes Sheila with her gutter-mouth and that fabulous figure. She’s stealing my shine and I can’t have that. The bitch gotta go. As for Tawana, that bitch was just getting all up in my business when I was with that sorry ass Morris, cuddling my man and sleeping in his bed while I was sleeping in Ricco’s bed? What the flip? She just don’t get it. You cannot mess with my man, even if I no longer want him.

Hazel nominated Munya and Mimi because there have been cases of alcohol being stolen from the general supply and Munya is one of the culprits. As for Mimi, Hazel thinks the shapeless Ghanaian is taking the game too personal. After all, she refused to put on a dancer’s costume because she has a degree in Biochemistry. WTF
Real reason: So Munya means that he hasn’t noticed me? He’s feeling too fine with himself and thinks he’s too much to talk to me, no? Well, we’ll see about that. He can go and do his fineboy moves back in Zimbabwe when I put him up for eviction. As for Mimi, she reminds me of how skinny I am. She’s got to go.

Takondwa nominated Uti and Latoya because Uti has a negative impact on the housemates. As for Latoya, the Incredible Bulk of BBA3 nominated her because she has a negative impact on the group. How creative is that?
Real reason: C’mon people, I’m just a piece of furniture in that house. You don’t really expect me to have a real reason for nominating these actual people.

Thami nominated Tawana and Sheila and after watching the nominations show twice I still cannot tell you what his official reasons for his choices were. Thami always seems to complicate even the simplest of questions and I couldn’t make head or tail of what he was saying.
Real reason: Ouch that candle holder is still smarting quite badly. It left quite a bruise on my thigh. Tawana’s got a mean throwing arm and she’s got great aim as well. Don’t forget she won the target throwing event during the Olympics. Who knows what she’ll be throwing at me next? Better get her out of the house while I’m still alive. As for Sheila, she nominated me last week, Bleep it, I’m nominating her right back.

Head of House Ricco nominated Hazel and Tawana. To him Hazel is one of the strongest housemates and so he needed to get her out, while Tawana is losing her temper too readily and is too demanding on the other housemates. Couldn't quite find any underhanded reason for these choices.

Tawana nominated Lucille and Thami. According to the baldheaded Bots babe, ‘Lucille is always crying and it hurts me. Every two days she finds something to cry about and I want to cry with her. I think she is too emotional. As for Thami, he’s going to nominate me for sure so the best I can do for myself is to reciprocate and nominate him too.’
Real reason: I want to shag Munya and the soppy Lucille is in my way. She needs to go home and cry in her mummy’s laps or something while I cry out sitting in Munya’s laps. And Thami, he’s going to nominate me for sure so the best I can do for myself is to reciprocate and nominate him too.’

Our homeboy Uti nominated Munya and Latoya. That was a bit of a surprise, as were the results of these choices. Uti picked Munya because according to him, Munya just exists in the house and probably won’t get enough nominations to come up for eviction, while Latoya is playing the game too hard by playing with people’s emotions.
Real reason: Guy, Lucille na my spec o, and I need to enter that waka full time. But Munya dey block road and e no dey even do anything with the babe sef. See dog in the manger o. Abegi, Munya, waka make person see road jo. Oya, take my nomination. Uwabeyuwa!
Ah, Latoya. Ashawo.just dey jump from man to man. Wetin dey do you sef? Na so the thing dey scratch you? See as you just dey nack guys head together. My own men, you dey play them kalo kalo. E no go beta for you. Oya take my nomination. Shigba winch.

Morris nominated his fellow returnee Thami because he had no one else to choose and Sheila because she is haughty and uses too many profanities.
Real reason: Damn. If Thami and I were put up for eviction last week, chances are that people will still vote the same way, so let me help Thami gain the edge by also nominating him. For all I know, he could be nominating me as well, so I’m just covering my ass. As for Sheila, the bitch nominated me last week without provocation. Well, payback’s a bitch, ain’t it?

As it turns out, Sheila, Tawana and Latoya had the most nominations and are thus up for eviction come Sunday. But it’s another fake eviction with a twist. Two housemates will be evicted on Sunday but will spend the next six days living together in Biggie’s ‘Rubbish Dump’ and after that week, one housemate will be permanently evicted while the remaining one will be sent back into the house. Some twisted isht, right?

Head of House Ricco was called in to exercise his powers of Save and Replace and the whole house held its breath. Why? Ricco’s love interest Latoya was up for eviction. Would he save her? Not a chance. The level of beef in the house hasn’t gotten anywhere near that point where they will use the Save and Replace that was so liberally used in BBA2. I even doubt whether Latoya actually expects him to save her. Of course Ricco did the right thing and left the inmates on Eviction Row exactly how he found them. But the pressure of the decision seemed to overwhelm the Angolan and he shed some tears when he came out of the Diary Room. That was so not gangsta.

But the real volcano of tears was yet to erupt. Tawana, having to deal with the thought of going home early, suddenly burst into tears. Hazel and Morris tried their hardest to comfort her but the Bots babe was inconsolable. She cried about her fears, her insecurities, her paranoia and she cried about Latoya’s nomination. Uti had joined the comforters’ club when Tawana started about Latoya. “Now, what sort of person nominates Latoya? How does anyone go into that Diary Room and say: Latoya?” I don’t know how they did it but it was simply perfect. It could not have been done better if it had been scripted. Remember that Uti nominated Latoya. He was behind Tawana and resting his head on her back so she couldn’t see his face and neither could Morris nor Hazel. As soon as she said that a smile with guilt written all over it broke out on Uti’s face and the camera caught and held it for a full four or five seconds. It was a priceless television moment. It gave me chills to see reality looking scripted. It took Ricco’s intervention to get Tawana to calm down. Ironically, he was one of the people who nominated her.

There seems to be trouble in paradise as Munya and Lucille appear to have broken up. Munya is apparently pushing for a deeper emotional connection with the Namibian but she would rather they just stayed friends. Munya was having none of that and felt he would rather not be her friend at all and would not even speak to her again. Lucille agreed as she is not short of options in the house and promptly asked the cute Zimbabwean out of her bed. Perhaps now there will be hope for Uti who has declared his interest in the willowy Namibian.

Watch this space folks.

@Tampico
Yeah, always leave the difficult bit for Lawyerchap. Predicting who will be evicted indeed. i be Nostradamus? grin grin Anyway, going by entertainment value, i'D say tawana will be packing her bags at the end of the two weeks. But i think Biggie will put her and Sheila in the Rubbish Dump together as they seem to be the two who cannot live with one another. But i could be wrong.

These twists are totally rewriting the Big Brother format and it is great for keeping the housemates on their toes and on the edge. However, Uti knows that two people will be evicted next week but doesn't know about the twist at the end. That is going to be a mad weekend and i wouldn't miss it for the world.

Peace out.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by uchetobi(f): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2008
Nice one LC

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently / Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement / Windeck Fan Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.