Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

When Is The Rigth Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Rigth Time (842 Views)

How To Know The Rigth Girl To Mary / 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up / How Do You Know The Rigth Person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Rigth Time by Fishoo(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2008
i have been wondering. how nd when will it be the best time to tell u girl u love her,,,,,,,,,,, pls contribute,
Re: When Is The Rigth Time by ima1(f): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2008
how long have u guys been together
Re: When Is The Rigth Time by tope2000(f): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2008
love is not about best time, just tell her if you think you are in love with her
Re: When Is The Rigth Time by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2008
d right time is wen u r inlove wt her
Re: When Is The Rigth Time by sistajay(f): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2008
When you're good and ready.
Re: When Is The Rigth Time by adeboo(f): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2008
When u honestly feellike u love her, then tell her.
There isnt a rite time, just make sure u dont make it out to be really cheesy - some guys meet u today and they love u tomorrow - thats not rite.
Re: When Is The Rigth Time by bigboyslim(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2008
adeboo:

When u honestly feellike u love her, then tell her.
There isnt a rite time, just make sure u don't make it out to be really cheesy - some guys meet u today and they love u tomorrow - thats not rite.

Why is it not right? can't I meet you today and fall hopelessly in love with you tomorrow?
Re: When Is The Rigth Time by TOYOSI20(f): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2008
I'm afraid only u can answer that. . . . . . , wink
Re: When Is The Rigth Time by ceceee(f): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2008
one thing abt guys is that they see a girl they ave jst met for the first tym and start professing love'' love u more than my mother,infact wen i laid my eyes on u i was like wow she is the love of my life,u knw those bullshit girls.i believe u shud tell a girl u love wen u ave really studied her,u like her character,hw she handles situations,if u knw u can live with her as ur wife then u tell her and back it up with actions.
Re: When Is The Rigth Time by bigboyslim(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2008
ceceee:

one thing about guys is that they see a girl they ave jst met for the first time and start professing love'' love u more than my mother,infact when i laid my eyes on u i was like wow she is the love of my life,u knw those bullshit girls.i believe u should tell a girl u love when u ave really studied her,u like her character,hw she handles situations,if u knw u can live with her as your wife then u tell her and back it up with actions.

You dont necessarily have to want someone to be your wife if you love them. Or what do you thhink
Re: When Is The Rigth Time by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2008
TOYOSI20:

I'm afraid only u can answer that. . . . . . , wink
exactly
Re: When Is The Rigth Time by onyinye2(f): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2008
There is no right time. When you finally wait for the "right" time. . . . her right time might have already past.
Re: When Is The Rigth Time by iice(f): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2008
The right time is when it is true.
Re: When Is The Rigth Time by SamMilla1(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2008
The right time is when another guy tells her first.
Do that right away if you do love her.
Dont wait.
Re: When Is The Rigth Time by topup: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2008
When you feel that enough time has passed to know that it is genuine and when you can no longer wait any longer before confessing it.

(1) (Reply)

Marital Or Relationship Crisis? Blame It On Male Genes / Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? / Blunder:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.