Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Forget. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forget. (2527 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget. by BABYMO1(f): 1:28am On Jun 27, 2006
, wink
Re: Forget. by sweetme(f): 1:43am On Jun 27, 2006
of course ur friends are right, go over to his place man! just get ur stuff and leave u dont have to go into long things
Re: Forget. by BABYMO1(f): 1:53am On Jun 27, 2006
jjjjjjjjjjjjj
Re: Forget. by Hotstepper(f): 2:25am On Jun 27, 2006
ur ipod being dere gat nuthing to do with him, go dere, take ur ipod and dip, i can see ur ipod ain't dat imp. 2 u

by da way, did u just see him with another gurl and got jealous or they were doing sumthing? and hmmm how did u 4get ur ipod dere if u didn't stay?
Re: Forget. by BABYMO1(f): 2:28am On Jun 27, 2006
mmmm
Re: Forget. by Hotstepper(f): 2:34am On Jun 27, 2006
den datz childish, hes ur ex and ur ipod, go dere and if he starts 2 talk bullshit, tell him ur mission, take ur ipod and head out, by da way, how old is he?
Re: Forget. by baby4u2(f): 3:19am On Jun 27, 2006
common girl.
Re: Forget. by baby4u2(f): 3:23am On Jun 27, 2006
baby common, dont tell me u dont even have any of his friends number, address book, or somewhere in ur head that u can retrieve his number from. For God's sakes he's ur ex!! anyway since u dont want to have anything to do with him again, go and get ur ipod. its only normal that he will want to try and say something to u about the matter even when u saw what u saw. Do ur thing sha.
Re: Forget. by BABYMO1(f): 3:27am On Jun 27, 2006
ok
Re: Forget. by baby4u2(f): 3:33am On Jun 27, 2006
U go girl, dont get back with him oh. lol.
Re: Forget. by BABYMO1(f): 3:40am On Jun 27, 2006
Lol, Ill try, itll be hard tho, hehehe
Re: Forget. by iice(f): 4:14am On Jun 27, 2006
Yeah, he's definitely gonna was start drama but just ignore him coz ur mission is your ipod, visualize that being your whole purpose of going back 2 his place, hope all our replies help you smiley
Re: Forget. by diddy4(m): 4:22am On Jun 27, 2006
if u need help, go get one ajegunle boy to follow you. if he starts talking shiit, the ajegunle boy go forget bottle for his stomach, like they wanted to do to me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forget. by BABYMO1(f): 4:24am On Jun 27, 2006
Ice
Re: Forget. by diddy4(m): 4:32am On Jun 27, 2006
oh he is mad, well, from my experiences at Lagos, ajegunle boys are the madest people alive. i mean, if you see the day they told me with pidgin "bia ess, boy, if una no commot here naa naa, we go for bottle for una stomach" kai, i run that they run pass pajero or suv.

just go get one of them and problem is solved.

ok, on a serious note. he aint gone do shiit. if its gonna help you, take one of your girlfriends or something and y'all should go. when i broke up with my ex. and i need to go get back my favorite t-shirt that she took, kai, i think this thing tire cuzz i knew she can charm me there and i go weak, i just called up my friend that doesnt like her that much out of jealousy and we went. i knocked on her door and with face like rumpled paper, i told her i wanted ma t-shirt back. she was still trynna open my mouth, my friend did the rest. i went in, took ma t-shirt and dusted ma ass goodbye from her house.

so just do whatchu gonn@ do to get your ipod. unless you still have a thing for him.
Re: Forget. by BABYMO1(f): 4:36am On Jun 27, 2006
Lol,
Re: Forget. by diddy4(m): 4:39am On Jun 27, 2006
hey girl. take your mum if you want to. take whoever will make you strong. if you cant face your ex, he will know you cant face him and he will continue to do things to you which you cant get back at him. you need to be strong. fu*k the soft spot. if he did hurt you, take that anger and mask your face with it, take your mama and go gat your ipod and disappear from his house. he wont kill you. highest he will call your name and you can plug your ipod in and dance to music while you walk away.
Re: Forget. by BABYMO1(f): 4:42am On Jun 27, 2006
Lol, I jus think i might, lol, wink
Re: Forget. by diddy4(m): 4:42am On Jun 27, 2006
good girl. smiley
Re: Forget. by Anabib(f): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2006
Girl, Just go to the house and get your stuffs.
No delays.

better go with a tough gal pal angry
Re: Forget. by BABYMO1(f): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2006
Ok
Re: Forget. by yemstar(f): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2006
GURL U need to grow some liver!!
Re: Forget. by iice(f): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2006
LOL Babymo, that's some encounter, well bad thing not getting back the ipod then u would have made a break unless u intentionally left it there(could be unconciously) and you know u'd be goin back for a nookie or what not, so you guys back 2geder? Hey am not one 2 scold ya, we are all human with our weaknesses and faults and what not and if u guys decide 2 go @ the relationship once more, try 2 avoid the problems you had b4 esp d dude, u gat 2 b clear with him that if he does the same thing as b4 then u'd give him his walking papers grin whatever ur decision gal, it's urs 2 make wink Take care. Peace and me am off 2 bed its hella late tongue
Re: Forget. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2006
what the? iPOD is like so expensive , go get ur shitt back
Re: Forget. by BABYMO1(f): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2006
@Yemstr, I KNOW RIGHT? embarassed
Re: Forget. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2006
be all sweet again? so? let him be? lol sorry if im sounding all rude , go get your shitt back fo real that thing is so expensive man
Re: Forget. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2006
350 pounds is a whole lot of money

its bout $500 here.

go get that thing back
Re: Forget. by BABYMO1(f): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2006
Lol,
Re: Forget. by diddy4(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2006
it is official, you dont need your ipod so forget it. use your weakness to get it. go back, before you strike up a chat with him and him using his charm on you, take your ipod and put it in your bag first, den y'all can talk. if he starts trynna seduce you and shiit, use your brain and get the hell out. are you a nympho? i doubt. use your weakness and make it your strenght. if you really dont care about the ipod, then forget it and go get a new one since you are bill gate.
Re: Forget. by BABYMO1(f): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2006
Nt a Nympho
Re: Forget. by diddy4(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2006
aiight, cool mami. didnt mean no insult. who is sheeshl? his friend?
Re: Forget. by BABYMO1(f): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2006
i know

(1) (2) (Reply)

hmmm / If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? / I Am In Love With Dis Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.