Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo (2768 Views)

Student Proposes To His Undergraduate Girlfriend After Years Of Dating. Photo / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. / 'EMPIRE' Creator Lee Daniels & Actor Jussi Smollett Now Dating? *photo* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo by mrfree(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

I stumbled on this online and I feel that I should share it with you and know your thoughts.

Best Regards.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo by minasota(f): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
*yawn*
Re: This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo by falconey(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin

Igboro

Those babes carry i swear down!!!
Re: This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo by StefanSalvatore: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Evn at dat dey wnt still b satisfied grin
Re: This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
lols!!!! grin
did this happen in nigeria?
Re: This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo by greatness22(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Mehn, those ladies are blessed both front and back. I just pray my nairaland crush get all dis endowment as she comes to pay me a "courtsey" visit on saturday. cheesy
Re: This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo by DankemzI(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
He has cheated the other girl with the hat cheesy
Re: This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo by halfricanadian(f): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
DankemzI:
He has cheated the other girl with the hat cheesy

grin you saw it too right

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo by Delphi(m): 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
This must be in Kenya.
Re: This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo by DankemzI(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin you saw it too right

No be lie,...
So you sef follow me see am grin
Re: This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
EroticAngelina:
lols!!!! grin

did this happen in nigeria?
never,the guy is a p!mp,i've been seeing this picture since around 2007,almost 10 years now. I think it happened in America
Re: This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo by maskamdo(m): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
The cheating reach d shoes sef, but in naija u need to have been involved in dasukigate to get those girls loyalty!!!!!!
Re: This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 09, 2016
iamrealdeji:
never,the guy is a p!mp,i've been seeing this picture since around 2007,almost 10 years now. I think it happened in America

didn't ask uundecided
Re: This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo by Histrings08(m): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2016
Na double trouble jawe, best thing is to steer clear
Re: This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2016
EroticAngelina:

didn't ask uundecided
I'm sorry about everything bad I said to you in the past girl,i didn't mean everything I said,they weren't coming from my heart,they were just coming from my tongue. Let's kick it aside,I don't like keeping grudges
Re: This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 09, 2016
iamrealdeji:
I'm sorry about everything bad I said to you in the past girl,i didn't mean everything I said,they weren't coming from my heart,they were just coming from my tongue. Let's kick it aside,I don't like keeping grudges

just stop quoting me or mentioning my monicker in anything; good or bad ok? keep to yaself. undecided smiley
na too much of play play dey cause all these nonsense. so quit quoting me.
Re: This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
EroticAngelina:

just stop quoting me or mentioning my monicker in anything; good or bad ok? keep to yaself. undecided smiley
na too much of play play dey cause all these nonsense. so quit quoting me.
Well,if you say more than this or even insult me,i think I deserve it. I feel the same way you're feeling right now towards some people,i came to realisation that joking with people too much makes them say derogatory stuffs and humiliate the person,like I do tell my friends that being too humble could be devastating. Nobody likes his/her ego to be ruined because words is like egg,once it drops,it can't be packed up again and the person you say something bad to do find it hard to forget,but I put myself in your shoes now,i can so much relate because people have done something similar to me too,its human nature. But I want you to realise that many derogatory stuffs that people say,they usually don't mean it,this is not about what I said alone but about people(even offline) that do/have done the same to you usually don't mean it that way. It's either they just say it to have the last laugh or just to bring your shoulders down if they think you're proud.
I used to think people take such things serious,but now that I find myself in the position of the same people,i know what they have in mind before they say such things.
And the fact is that there is no how people wouldn't humiliate us as long as we interact with them,and that doesn't mean we shouldn't interact cos no man is an island of himself. But whenever people say such things,don't take them serious.
Everything I said to you,honestly,i didn't mean it that way. I'm so sorry
Re: This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo by Noblewhiz(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
blue surpaz violet=guy loves 1 dan oda.

(1) (Reply)

GUYS: What Is The First Thing U Do When Expecting A Lady. / HELP ; My Girl Friend Won't Let Me Wash Her. / Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.