Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. (4555 Views)

Many Chinese Women Now Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. I Dont Understand! See / What You Guys Dont Understand. / PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by Jadekitana(f): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Is it that she has had lots of heartbreaks or she just can't believe she's getting married! I feel for her though. Girls have been suffering since 10,000 BC undecided

StfuareuGod can you ever make a woman cry for you like this? undecided undecided I doubt!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by vault(m): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
ekun iyawo gringrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by flexxyworld(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
When joy. Becomes unspeakable, you shed tears

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by iykekelvins(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sweety.. Getting married is not easy walahi

So many girls re ripe for marriage. Nd still re unmarried..God also kept her alive to witness her own marriage.. Its worth crying for

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by Jadekitana(f): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
Sweety.. Getting married is not easy walahi

So many girls re ripe for marriage. Nd still re unmarried..God also kept her alive to witness her own marriage.. Its worth crying for

Especially in lagos lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by sexymoma(f): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Do you know that feeling cry
"we've gone through thin and thick together, Now we are here"

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by iykekelvins(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Especially in lagos lol
Abi na..
Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by iykekelvins(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
sexymoma:
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by flexxyworld(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
sexymoma:

Now this ^^^^ is experience talking.. God bless your household and keep your union forever together..
Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by sexymoma(f): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
flexxyworld:

Now this ^^^^ is experience talking.. God bless your household and keep your union forever together..
Lolz Amen cool
Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by Bonapart(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Crocodile tears
Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by Stevebamdex(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
After all the back to back heartbreaks melted on her by those evil guys.
Back to back sex tales activities with wrong men all in the name of ''I love you'' sad and even all the worthless relationships,disappointments,failures she's been through as a woman.
she has enough reason to shed that tears of joy.
At last marriage ti take over..ekun ayo ti take over,fulfilment ti take over smiley .happy married life iyawo smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
She is feeling remorse of not telling this man that She has removed her 2tubes and womb

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by Jadekitana(f): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
kenonze:
She is feeling remorse of not telling this man that She has removed her 2tubes and womb

Habaaaa na wa for you o
Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by Jadekitana(f): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bonapart:
Crocodile tears

You must be heartless undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
After all she's been through , finally they er United as Manchester.
Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by Bonapart(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

You must be heartless undecided
How do you recognise heartless people by two words
you must be an heart robber
Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by 4watever: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Stevebamdex:
After all the back to back heartbreaks melted on her by those evil guys.
Back to back sex tales activities with wrong men all in the name of ''I love you'' sad and even all the worthless relationships,disappointments,failures she's been through as a woman.
she has enough reason to shed that tears of joy.
At last marriage ti take over..ekun ayo ti take over,fulfilment ti take over smiley .happy married life iyawo smiley

Wrong, Evil, heartless?
Shuo.
Men hav suffered.
Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by 4watever: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
The bride looks beautiful. This lovely picture can melt the hardest of hearts
Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by Jadekitana(f): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bonapart:
How do you recognise heartless people by two words
you must be an heart robber

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by obiorathesubtle: 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
she's crying because she knows the dick will ruin her vagina forever... it's obvious.. those are tears if grief and not joy.
Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
she's crying because she knows the dick will ruin her vagina forever... it's obvious.. those are tears if grief and not joy.

I see your ban coming from afar, broh.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
kenonze:

Mr next to God.
Av seen lots of women without wombs give birth normally

Its better dan to bore hoes whores nd next generation p*rn stars

Just cos u gave birth doesnt make dat child responsible undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
She looks like tiwa salvage?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by chigoizie7(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
So, after this guy don fvck fvck me finish, he still got married to me unlike other guys.

God thank you ooh!!, In-fact make I for cry for would be future heart breaks as this one has put an end to it. That's why she is crying,nothing more than that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by kellz0(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
She is crying cause she know the kind fvcking she will recieve that night
Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by obiorathesubtle: 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

I see your ban coming from afar, broh.
smiley won't be the first, second, third or even fourth time.. I'll do my time like I've always done and come back here to continue being me... no amount of ban can stop my attitude, gusto, pattern or me-ness...
Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
sickstars:

Mr next to God.
Av seen lots of women without wombs give birth normally

Its better dan to bore hoes whores nd next generation p*rn stars

Just cos u gave birth doesnt make dat child responsible undecided

Oshogbo weed isdangerous.
NDLEA take note
Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
kenonze:

Oshogbo weed isdangerous.
NDLEA take note

cheesy u sef defendant skills don finish?

Wen u striked it was fun now u got served u tellin me bou d weed ur sister smokes daily

At the cancelled

ARE YOU GOD?
Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by shatux(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
She is too Happy...its tears of Joy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy u sef defendant skills don finish?

Wen u striked it was fun now u got served u tellin me bou d weed ur sister smokes daily

At the cancelled

ARE YOU GOD?

Edit your comment so that i can understand you.
Re: Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
kenonze:

Edit your comment so that i can understand you.

English language has never made u a lot better in life so if u cant read it

Den skip it undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Average joystick Size ? / Just Check In, you'll get my mention. / Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.