Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

The Attack On God's Words (KJV) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Attack On God's Words (KJV) (6806 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / "David Did Not Kill Goliath, The Bible Is Not Infallible!" - Says Femi Aribisala / "David Did Not Kill Goliath, The Bible Is No Infallible" Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Maximus69:

You're just as stupid as Kumuyi!

The KJV is surely a version of the Bible but it's a translation targeted at enslaving people! cheesy

Why then do you go about knocking on people's doors using the KJV if you are not a two-faced double agent? undecided
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Why then do you go about knocking on people's doors using the KJV if you are not a two-faced double agent? undecided

It's the pupolar version that everyone carry up and down, Jesus compared Judaism with Christianity, both religions was thought to have it's roots in interpreting and teach people what's written in God's word but the interpretation of both will yield fruits.
So JWs introduce themselves as Christ's followers KJV has caused so much havoc in the society so if they don't bring it along, how will you know the difference between wrong interpretation and right interpretation?
How will you know that your stupid Kumuyi and his teachings will never yield the fine fruit? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Maximus69:

It's the pupolar version that everyone carry up and down, Jesus compared Judaism with Christianity, both religions was thought to have it's roots in interpreting and teach people what's written in God's word but the interpretation of both will yield fruits.

"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction" (2 Peter 2:1-3) King James Version.

Judaism and Christianity have their roots in the OT and NT respectively which we call the Bible and it is not interpreted differently, they are complementary.

Maximus69:

So JWs introduce themselves as Christ's followers KJV has caused so much havoc in the society so if they don't bring it along, how will you know the difference between wrong interpretation and right interpretation?

If you are sincere in believing that the KJV Bible is a slavery Bible you wouldn't be using it to deceive the unsuspecting when in the real sense what you actually believe in is the Watchtower magazine. That makes you a deceiver that the Bible warned us against.

Maximus69:

How will you know that your stupid Kumuyi and his teachings will never yield the fine fruit? cheesy

Thanks for showing the kind of fruit behind the facade. Would you call your grandfather stupid? If you don't respect your parents and your sect has not been able to teach you to respect your elders you should learn here on this forum to respect a person who is old enough to be your grandfather.
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Judaism and Christianity have their roots in the OT and NT respectively which we call the Bible and it is not interpreted differently, they are complementary.
I said it that Kumuyi has infected you with stupidity! cheesy
The Hebrew-Aramaic scriptures (OT) wasn't a handiwork of Judaists, they only build their false religious settings around it. The Christian Greek Scriptures (NT) was written by the Christians themselves, so they're the root of that part of the scriptures! cheesy

If you are sincere in believing that the KJV Bible is a slavery Bible you wouldn't be using it to deceive the unsuspecting when in the real sense what you actually believe in is the Watchtower magazine. That makes you a deceiver that the Bible warned us against.
God's word said worshipers of the true God will stop learning wars please did your stupid Kumuyi taught you this? cheesy
If Deeperlifer from one country meet another during wars you will kill your own brother in FAITH over tribal, ethnic or political disputes. Òdè omo Kumuyi! cheesy

Thanks for showing the kind of fruit behind the facade. Would you call your grandfather stupid? If you don't respect your parents and your sect has not been able to teach you to respect your elders you should learn here on this forum to respect a person who is old enough to be your grandfather.

How old is your stupid old fool? cheesy
Is it not last week that he celebrated his 79th birthday?
So how come he could be a grandpa to a man above 50?
I told you Kumuyi has infected you with his stupidity! cheesy
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Maximus69:

I said it that Kumuyi has infected you with stupidity! cheesy

Those words would only come out of an ungenerated heart. Come to Jesus and He will wash your heart and mouth clean.

Maximus69:

The Hebrew-Aramaic scriptures (OT) wasn't a handiwork of Judaists, they only build their false religious settings around it. The Christian Greek Scriptures (NT) was written by the Christians themselves, so they're the root of that part of the scriptures! cheesy

You have no business talking about the Bible since you have no regard for it, so just do us a favour by going straight to your Watchtower magazine because your kingdom life depends on it.

Maximus69:

God's word said worshipers of the true God will stop learning wars please did your stupid Kumuyi taught you this? cheesy

If you disregard the Word of God that can give you eternal life why should I be worried if your disrespect my Pastor?

Maximus69:

If Deeperlifer from one country meet another during wars you will kill your own brother in FAITH over tribal, ethnic or political disputes. Òdè omo Kumuyi! cheesy

Are you not murdering your brother with your caustic words as you speak? undecided

Maximus69:

How old is your stupid old fool? cheesy

"But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire" (Matthew 5:22).

I know you have no regard for Jesus Christ nor His Words except what you've been indoctrinated in your Watchtower, but either you believe the words of the real Jesus or not you must know that you are in danger of the judgment and of hell fire. This means if you are angry with your brother you are a murderer! My friend, you and I need a Saviour who has perfectly kept the Law and can impute to us His own righteousness as opposed to our self righteousness.

Maximus69:

Is it not last week that he celebrated his 79th birthday?
So how come he could be a grandpa to a man above 50?
I told you Kumuyi has infected you with his stupidity! cheesy

It doesn't matter that he is not old enough to be your grandfather since you don't regard God who created you.

You are invited to attend our expository Bible study. Come and be blessed. smiley
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Those words would only come out of an ungenerated heart. Come to Jesus and He will wash your heart and mouth clean.

You have no business talking about the Bible since you have no regard for it, so just do us a favour by going straight to your Watchtower magazine because your kingdom life depends on it.

If you disregard the Word of God that can give you eternal life why should I be worried if your disrespect my Pastor?

Are you not murdering your brother with your caustic words as you speak? undecided

"But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire" (Matthew 5:22).

I know you have no regard for Jesus Christ nor His Words except what you've been indoctrinated in your Watchtower, but either you believe the words of the real Jesus or not you must know that you are in danger of the judgment and of hell fire. This means if you are angry with your brother you are a murderer! My friend, you and I need a Saviour who has perfectly kept the Law and can impute to us His own righteousness as opposed to our self righteousness.

It doesn't matter that he is not old enough to be your grandfather since you don't regard God who created you.

You are invited to attend our expository Bible study. Come and be blessed. smiley

Your ignoramus is beyond cure! cheesy

Kumuyi wey thief JWs book changed all the content to mumulise you and your people! cheesy

OK i'm coming Sir! cheesy
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Maximus69:

Your ignoramus is beyond cure! cheesy

Kumuyi wey thief JWs book changed all the content to mumulise you and your people! cheesy

OK i'm coming Sir! cheesy

You are welcome, anytime. wink
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You are welcome, anytime. wink
Thanks! wink
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by Janosky: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

2)

3)

1).
Does Judaism accept your triune pagan deity devotees FRAUD?

2)

Revelations 3:5. Matthew 10:32-33, Jesus Christ says he doesn't recognize triune pagan deity devotees who perpetuate the FRAUD that the Son of his Father in heaven is the Almighty.

Kumuyi slave wey believe say JWs write Matthew 10:32-33 and Revelations 3:5 put for him Bible. grin

3).

OLAADEGBU Hypocrite talking about "respect" as if he knows what the word really means..
Your god of men hates Christmas celebration but you celebrate his birthday grin

Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Janosky:

1).

2)

Revelations 3:5. Matthew 10:32-33, Jesus Christ says he doesn't recognize triune pagan deity devotees who perpetuate the FRAUD that the Son of his Father in heaven is the Almighty.

Kumuyi slave wey believe say JWs write Matthew 10:32-33 and Revelations 3:5 put for him Bible. grin

3).

OLAADEGBU Hypocrite talking about "respect" as if he knows what the word really means..
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11693218_biblesummary_jpeg997530b4762aa51f68cb642c5818f7b1
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Janosky:

1).

2)

3).

I've told him several times that Kumuyi was DISFELLOWSHIPED from JWs, but he kept arguing blindly!

What is the difference between Christmas and Birthday? cheesy
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by Janosky: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Oturugbeke !!!

Matthew 10:32-33,Revelations 3:5,12 We know say Jesus Christ dey vex for your Trinity GIBBERISH. grin

Wetin Kumuyi slave & him god of men go fit teach others?
Na HYPOCRISY Una dey learn for there grin

Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:29am On Jun 09, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

See the behind-the-scenes struggle to destroy the King James Bible, and how God preserved it (Continued).

Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by Janosky: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

HOGWASH for the sewer grin

You dey Nairaland dey write your own post in modern day English but telling others to learn 14th century, archaic English with all the wayo inside KJV.
Bros, you wucked grin grin.
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin
Janosky:

HOGWASH for the sewer grin

You dey Nairaland dey write your own post in modern day English but telling others to learn 14th century, archaic English with all the wayo inside KJV.
Bros, you wucked grin grin.

1 Like

Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:27am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:12am On Jun 14, 2020
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
The Attack.
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by Janosky: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

OLAADEGBU:

GIBBERISH grin grin
By now you should have known better.
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Janosky:

GIBBERISH grin grin

That depiction accurately describes your progenitors. grin
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by Janosky: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

That depiction accurately describes your progenitors. grin

Your delusion is luminous for you to claim that the 16th century received text (Textus Receptus) published as your KJV under the auspices of the king of England & his Freemasons, is more accurate than other older Bible manuscripts.

Even though you know that the Geneva Bible which your Freemasons English monarch rejected is more older than your KJV grin grin grin grin
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by Janosky: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
Source: www.billmounce.com

"On the website I introduce the issue, explain the science of textual criticism, and the history of the Greek texts behind the King James and all other modern translations. What was especially interesting to me is how little these 17 verses actually add to our knowledge of the Bible. Most of them merely duplicate what we know from other passages, and their exclusion lose nothing.

I call them the “17 Added Verses” since there is no question they were added after the original authors wrote. I know there is a lot of graceless talk out there about “corrupted” texts that “omit” parts of the Bible, but let me emphasize that if it is wrong to drop out words from the Bible (and it is), it is equally wrong to add them in.

“I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll” (Rev 22:18–19).
Textual criticism is an amazingly difficult and complicated science (see the twelve qualifications laid out by the Alands, two of our best textual critics). I like to say that if you can read the Greek text in this fragment, then maybe you are qualified to talk about the issues.

By Unknown author — University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Library, Public Domain

The only large passages that were added to the biblical text are the story of the “Woman Caught in Adultery” (John 7:53–8:11), and the longer ending of Mark (16:9–20). Unless you want to handle snakes and drink poison, neither of these passages add anything to our knowledge of the Bible.

The one that causes the most “discussion” (I am being polite using that word) is 1 John 5:7b–8a, since if original it would be the only explicit reference to the Trinity. But the evidence is overwhelming that these words were added centuries after John wrote,
and we don’t need them to affirm the doctrine of the Trinity."

Oga, shine your eyes.
Your fellow Trinitarian devotee Bill Mounce, Bible Scholar is opening your eyes.
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Janosky:

Your delusion is luminous for you to claim that the 16th century received text (Textus Receptus) published as your KJV under the auspices of the king of England & his Freemasons, is more accurate than other older Bible manuscripts.

Even though you know that the Geneva Bible which your Freemasons English monarch rejected is more older than your KJV grin grin grin grin

Read the cartoons and see how it accurately portrays your organisation. cool
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by Janosky: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Read the cartoons and see how it accurately portrays your organisation. cool
Diversionary tactics,so desperate grin
Oga, you are DECEIVING yourself.

Bill Mounce, your Trinitarian devotee friend you can't argue against the points debunking your FALSE claims on this forum grin cheesy
Re: The Attack On God's Words (KJV) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2022
Janosky:

Diversionary tactics,so desperate grin
Oga, you are DECEIVING yourself.

Bill Mounce, your Trinitarian devotee friend you can't argue against the points debunking your FALSE claims on this forum grin cheesy

War games! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS / I Would Rather Marry An Atheist Than A Man From Another Faith / Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.