Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,925 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

British Born Nigerian Girl & The Nigerian Born Girl Is There A Differance? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / British Born Nigerian Girl & The Nigerian Born Girl Is There A Differance? (3003 Views)

Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) / American Born Nigerian Woman Dating And Possibly Marrying African American Man / African American Woman Dating American-born Nigerian Man--can It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Born Nigerian Girl & The Nigerian Born Girl Is There A Differance? by anitanwababy: 1:44am On May 12, 2013
vivaladiva: I WAS BORN IN ENGLAND, WENT BACK TO NIGERIA, COME BACK TO ENGLAND AT 17, I IDENTIFY MORE WITH PEOPLE IN MY SIMILAR SITUATION, I FIND THE NIGERIANS BORN AND REAISED HER A BIT TOO DILLUTED FOR MY LIKING AND THE ONES FRESH OFF THE BOAT WITH A HOLIDAY VISA, A BIT TOO CONCENTRATED FOR MY LIKING.
YES THERE IS A DIFFERENCE
hahahahah. . . I like the way you are sitting on the fence.
I don't realy think there is any perciptible difference per se, perhaps the accent, I guess.
The fact is you will find a different array of Nigerians from a particular place with shockingly different personalities, thesame goes for Nigerians born and raised in the UK or US.

I remember how we would laugh it off when my little niece from the U.S called us by our names without prefixing the normal "aunty" or "uncle" but when our younger brother who is much older than her does thesame thing, he gets a heavy knock on the head and ear twisting just to remind him we are no mates. . Lol.
Re: British Born Nigerian Girl & The Nigerian Born Girl Is There A Differance? by Nobody: 1:51am On May 12, 2013
I thought the yanks were the cool-headed ones - we learn new things everyday. grin
Re: British Born Nigerian Girl & The Nigerian Born Girl Is There A Differance? by Nobody: 8:25am On May 12, 2013
Theres a thread about such things

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: British Born Nigerian Girl & The Nigerian Born Girl Is There A Differance? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 12, 2013
The only difference that I find is that, girls in Nigeria cook better than the girls here. Most girls in the UK can only claim to cook Eba and Rice. grin

However, they both crave for the same things.............. Brazilian weave grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mizhi Gbagyi Za Nu: / . / 加速主义作为一种政治倾向

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.