Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ways On How To Get Ur Luving And Caring Ex Back In 5 Seconds Without Sweating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways On How To Get Ur Luving And Caring Ex Back In 5 Seconds Without Sweating (812 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways On How To Get Ur Luving And Caring Ex Back In 5 Seconds Without Sweating by inspirator(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2008
hello
married men and women,hot chicks and handsome guys,boyfriends and girlfriends,my fellow pals, have you been down,fustrated,having sleeplessnites,troubled because somebody came out of no where to steal ur lover.
love they say is a feeling that u feel for someone that u cannot explain it as in u cannot start recountering what u feel for that person all u know is that u just happen to love that person,u could kill,fight or even steal for that person,it is all about doing and making things happen even if one is not in a place to do it that`s the way u feel for your spouse,girlfriend,guy before a gold digger came and stole him/her away.
ur lover has been so very fair,nice,caring and loving to you before the enemy struck with his/her evil ways by snatching him/her away from you.

have you been looking for how to get him/her back without fighting or creating a scene.?

then this is your chance to get him/her back without any stress

we have solutions,articles & write-ups and to this disturbing and evil menace just contact us in our mails and we will tell u on how to get them:
thesolutionexpert@yahoo.com,inspirationarticles@gmail.com or call this no :08030652250
Re: Ways On How To Get Ur Luving And Caring Ex Back In 5 Seconds Without Sweating by abikelat(f): 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2008
y wud u want to get him back
Re: Ways On How To Get Ur Luving And Caring Ex Back In 5 Seconds Without Sweating by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2008
I tire oh
Re: Ways On How To Get Ur Luving And Caring Ex Back In 5 Seconds Without Sweating by inspirator(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2008
because he`s a nice person
Re: Ways On How To Get Ur Luving And Caring Ex Back In 5 Seconds Without Sweating by Opslag(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2008
If some playr can walk right into ur relationship and steal ur lady wit ur eyes wide open,apparently u game aint tight.on d contrary,advice u go learn instead of cryin ovr milk already spilt.
Re: Ways On How To Get Ur Luving And Caring Ex Back In 5 Seconds Without Sweating by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2008
inspirator:

because he`s a nice person

Really? so why did s/he leave in the first place??
Re: Ways On How To Get Ur Luving And Caring Ex Back In 5 Seconds Without Sweating by idupaul: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2008
send us email na the new style of419 for nairalandoo, becareful pls
Re: Ways On How To Get Ur Luving And Caring Ex Back In 5 Seconds Without Sweating by topup: 3:50am On Aug 26, 2008
Ujujoan:

Really? so why did s/he leave in the first place??

He's only a nice person to the person he's with now. Otherwise, he couldn't careless about you, and that is not nice.
Re: Ways On How To Get Ur Luving And Caring Ex Back In 5 Seconds Without Sweating by topup: 3:51am On Aug 26, 2008
idupaul ,

'facility' - I mean no offence by the way.
Re: Ways On How To Get Ur Luving And Caring Ex Back In 5 Seconds Without Sweating by iice(f): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2008
harebrained
Re: Ways On How To Get Ur Luving And Caring Ex Back In 5 Seconds Without Sweating by richo(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2008
@poster
get the fuk outta here lets see if it takes u 5seconds

(1) (Reply)

Help My Friend / My Romantic Trip To Lagos / Tricks In Love's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.