Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

My Romantic Trip To Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Romantic Trip To Lagos (812 Views)

My Romantic Interview With My Crush!!! / My Romantic, Weird Experience With A Female Twitter Celebrity / My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Romantic Trip To Lagos by Orikinla(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2008
Romance is the spice of life.

I had a fiery romantic Monday night in Aba before leaving for Lagos.

I arrived Lagos last night and Helen was so excited to see me and rushed to hug me.
I resumed my work as a free lance media consultant for Supple magazine.
The old friends and new romantic attractions in Lagos are featured in the new Supple magazine with Love Note on Only True Love Can Save Your Life and Not Orgasms written by this poster, Love Lifted Me written by Chris Onu, the Managing Editor and the Hollywood Insider column written by my very good friend Veronique Pierre.

I will post two-third of Love Lifted Me Later. It is sizzling.
Supple with the pretty and sexy Nadia Buari as the cover story is a romantic trip.   
The half Igbo and Half-Russian beauty Harwa Martins Marcus, Christabel Momodu, the Miss French Village and the wedding of Ud and Emeka make beautiful romantic pictures.

I am seeing the Princess of the Nigerian Bar this evening to give her a complimentary copy of Supple.
I am in Lagos for business and pleasure and driving on the Adeniran Ogunsanya Road in Surulere with all the sweet looking babes on the street is a delight to sight. I returned to the office to chat with Helen and spoil her and her workmate a little.

I will continue later.

(1) (Reply)

Tricks In Love's Name / Relationship Advice / Colors: An Indispensable In Attracting And Keeping A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.