Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face (2241 Views)

Short Picture Story Of A Smart Guy. Most Nigerians Should Be Like Him / She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. / She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by seeu(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2008
My girl answered before me that she loved one guy (my friend) most when she was asked by the same guy who she love most. I then told her to leave me alone and meet the guy but she told me it was just a joke.

She try to kill herself each time I play with any girl but she always hug and play with other guys and I don’t bother, but her answer to the guy’s question was a slap on my face. To the house, if you were in my position, what would you do considering her answer that she loved the guy most? I remember that the same guy made move before me but he didn’t succeed. Though, I can notice that she has developed love gradually for the guy. Now I want to give her a chance to try the guy because I have told her that she was free to meet the guy. To me, the relationship is over but it seems that she is not ready to let me go but I’m out of the relationship. Please, your advise because I just don't want to hang out with a girl who can cause trouble between me and my friend. Funny enough, my friend's girl is diying for me and I have been trying to resolve a minor problem for them but she keeps on coming to me even at odd hours. She has told me clear that she would have nothing to do with the guy again.
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2008
Poster, how old are you guys?? You, your girl, your friend, your friend's girl , and the whole line up.

Seun, dont you think we should create a section for juveniles?? undecided
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by seeu(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2008
Ujujoan:

Poster, how old are you guys?? You, your girl, your friend, your friend's girl , and the whole line up.

Seun, don't you think we should create a section for juveniles?? undecided

Few years older than you.
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2008
Really? I seriously doubt that. Cos I can’t imagine someone as old as I am posting such gibberish.
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by yongbabe(f): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2008
Ujujoan:

Seun, don't you think we should create a section for juveniles?? undecided

LMAO
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by seeu(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2008
@Ujuojaon,

Why not contribute or leave me alone. You are there asking me my age. It is Out of point dear.
Why initiating trouble?
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2008
Easy as ABC--just do girlfriend swap with your friend for two weeks and see the result. If you don't get good result, swap again after three weeks or just keep swapping till you find true love among the two confused chicks.
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2008
seeu:

@Ujuojaon,
Why not contribute or leave me alone. You are there asking me my age. It is Out of point dear.
Why initiating trouble?

Me, initiating trouble? C’mon, dint I just contribute?? I asked Seun to create a section for Juveniles so that you, your friend, your girlfriend and your friend’s girlfriend can learn how to swap lovers. I was just trying to help.

candy:

Easy as ABC--just do girlfriend swap with your friend for two weeks and see the result. If you don't get good result, swap again after three weeks or just keep swapping till you find true love among the two confused chicks.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by yongbabe(f): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2008
candy:

lmao cheesy grin
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by Seun(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2008
How shall the young grow if they are not allowed to interact with the mature.
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by hollandis(f): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2008
Seun:

and who are the mature ujujoan,yongbabe et al? grin now that was funny
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by seeu(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2008
Seun:

funny
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2008
Seun:

True words, wise Administrator. But it really gets tiresome when these kids come up with things like this. Its trivalizes the whole idea of love, r/ships and dating.

hollandis:

and who are the mature ujujoan,yongbabe et al? grin now that was funny

Who is this one??
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by seeu(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2008
@Ujujaon,

It's your business there, all I want is contribution.
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by abikelat(f): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2008
na wa o, u be mugu
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by odetola: 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by hollandis(f): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2008
seeu:

@Ujujaon,

It's your business there, all I want is contribution.  You can call me a kid and whatever you like.  But you cannot prove to me that you understand what love is all about.  I don't know why you choose to reply me that way as if I was having problem with you. I never ridiculed any person here before.

Age aint nothing but a number jare.Dont mind her ,she is a tata.
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by seeu(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2008
It is the case
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by odetola: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2008
@Ujujoan,
u are too aggressive,blunt and rude.
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by carmelily: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2008
Seun:

abeg i no fit laugh! tongue
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2008
Sorry poster, I dont have any problem with you, was just trying to be naughty. Hope I dint hurt you fellings, if I did, pls find it in your dear dear heart to forgive me  kiss

hollandis:

Age aint nothing but a number jare.Dont mind her ,she is a tata.

Hollandis  undecided That reminds me of my mum's wrapper  grin

odetola:

@Ujujoan,
u are too aggressive,blunt and rude.

Easy dear, I'm just plain wink
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by carmelily: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2008
seeu:

Even more funny that the Admin himself might also be refering me as not being above 21 years.

@ poster: admin said "young", not "under 21". frankly, how old are you? undecided
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by hollandis(f): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2008
seeu:

History has it that no sharp guy calls any person mugu, but only those that feel they are wise but they are no where close to what they claim use such words like mugu etc.

@Hollandia,

I can see you are far wiser than so many, especially those that have resorted to using the word like mugu.

Some posters are just dumb ok?you shouldnt reply evry comment.Most people for the sake of being heard,read and quoted type rubbish

To do justice to your post anyway
I think your girlfriend can be forgiven for making that comment but tell her to desist from making further similar comments. You should ask her why she said that in the first place. If she has a good answer then she could be forgiven. if not you should rethink the relationship.If her affair with your friend has ruined the trust you had in her, I would say the relationship does not have much of a chance because this could always be a sore point between the two of you.
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by menix(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2008
@ Admin,
Could u create elderly romance forum where our grand mamas could get there groove,
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by hollandis(f): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2008
Ujujoan:

Hollandis  undecided That reminds me of my mum's wrapper  grin

Uju, take tyme o,b4 i descend on you tongue
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by benincitys(f): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2008
let forget the age thing this guy have a problem help him out .
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by thendo(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2008
@ poster

it doesnt matter if you are 40 years old but judging from your post i have to say that you, your girl and the lot are not mature for a serious relationship now. just take it easy for now, have fun. Sorry if a sounded rude cool
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2008
menix:

@ Admin,
Could u create elderly romance forum where our grand mamas could get there groove,

Sure, that'd be nice. Young Adults like us will just remain here where we belong wink
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by hollandis(f): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2008
Ujujoan:

Sure, that'D be nice. Young Adults like us will just remain here where we belong wink

lol, the guy was just being sarcastic
grand mums like uju should go where they belong .
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2008
hollandis:

lol, the guy was just being sarcastic
grand mums like uju should go where they belong .

And I thought you knew what sacarsm meant shakes head and walks away
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by hollandis(f): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2008
lol where are you shaking and walking to grand ma's thread i guess grin
Re: My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2008
Nope, just going to get a Dictionary for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Love?,explain With 1 Word. / d / Would You Forgive Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.