Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Let's Write A Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Write A Love Story (1203 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! / A Love Story In 22 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Write A Love Story by topup: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2008
Rules:

No more than 5 lines per post/reply.
Think out of the box!

She was worried what had happened to her boyfriend, since he said he'D call. He normally would have cancelled their dinner plans by text at least, and after 4 attempts to ring him he still hadn't picked up. Katie's intuition was never wrong, and she knew it was very unlike him, Matthew was the responsible type, who knew what was acceptable and what wasn't so the silence was killing her. She quickly put on some clothes and drove to his place, and with the spare key, she entered the flat. 'Matthew! Matthew! It's me!' she called out as she walked towards, the kitchen, living room and then as she walked towards the bedroom, she heard some movement. She creaked open the door and her jaw dropped open when she saw. . .
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by tammyswits(f): 7:41am On Aug 26, 2008
Matthew chained on the bed with only his boxers on and sweating profusely, she quickly rushes to him and he explaines that some men had broken in and tied him up, and the key was on the floor, she unchaines him and he throws on some clothes ready to leave, on the way out, katie notices that everything is in its place and , wait a minute, what's that movement in the bedroom, matthew doesnt seem to hear that movement,infact he's in such a hurry to leave, katie thinks to herself, could they be back or,
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by tammyswits(f): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2008
Sorry, i forgot the five lines!
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by stevenosa(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2008
Is erotic love stories allowed?
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by tammyswits(f): 8:06am On Aug 26, 2008
@steve please just continue, am dyin 2 know what happens next!
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by stevenosa(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2008
Still not sure of what to do, she tried composing herself and all of a suden, there was a loud bang on the door and in came two (2) men armed and having a black mask over their face. She was scared to her marrows and started screeming,
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by tammyswits(f): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2008
She stops screaming as she notices, something peculiar about these men, they have some feminine features, and one of them is wearing Matt's shirt, yes, its the one because she bought it, Mmmh,
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by topup: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2008
Is she your girlfriend one of the kidnappers say in a very surprisingly feminine voice. 'No' replies Matthew, 'Now get me out of this'. The two kidnappers, tie a napkin around Katie's mouth, and then tie her hands behind her back. She suddenly starts to shake uncontrollably from fear, and then she hears the sound of someone moving closer to her, and then suddenly, the mask is pulled off her face, and who else but 'Natalie' Katie's older sister is stood infront of her. Kate almost chokes on her saliva as she tries to scream. Matthew is nowhere to be seen, Katie doesn't know why Natalie is in her house, especially when she was supposed to have moved abroad two months ago. Natalie opened her mouth to speak;
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by hollandis(f): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2008
topup:

Rules:

No more than 5 lines per post/reply.
Think out of the box!

She was worried what had happened to her boyfriend, since he said he'D call. He normally would have cancelled their dinner plans by text at least, and after 4 attempts to ring him he still hadn't picked up. Katie's intuition was never wrong, and she knew it was very unlike him, Matthew was the responsible type, who knew what was acceptable and what wasn't so the silence was killing her. She quickly put on some clothes and drove to his place, and with the spare key, she entered the flat. 'Matthew! Matthew! It's me!' she called out as she walked towards, the kitchen, living room and then as she walked towards the bedroom, she heard some movement. She creaked open the door and her jaw dropped open when she saw. . .

Boring   
*yawns*
undecided
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2008
hollandis:

Boring
*yawns*
undecided

What is this wrapper doing here??

Abeg Topup et al continue the story joo
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by smooooooth: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2008
this story reminds me of a friend, a novel freak, she reads two books at a time, very bend bend mix up story. undecided
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by hollandis(f): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2008
Ujujoan:

What is this wrapper doing here??

Abeg Topup et al continue the story joo
when trouble dey sleep
iyanga go wake am

wetin e dey finddddddddddd?
angry

moderator move this thread to forum games jare
undecided
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by deept(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2008
''you thought you could get rid of me that easy, you fool.''

Sha walked over to where Katie sat with a cynical smile on her face.

"Since we were little, you have taken every that matters to me; our parents love, my love. Everything i have ever wanted you took, everything i built, you destroyed. My dear little Katie its payback time."

She stood over Matthew and gave him a kiss full on the mouth.
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by bigboyslim(m): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2008
Katie felt a rush of rage surge through her body. Her temples began to throb uncontrollably.

"Natalie you are my sister, my own flesh and blood. Is this how you repay me for all the love I have shown you?" she replied in a voice that was just as faint as her weakening body.

She suddenly felt like she was going to have another one of those fainting spells that had plagued her since childhood.
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by SOJ(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2008
", His hands searched her wet and glistening body like a probing mechanism; both lovers defying the pouring rain that stormy night. His kiss was as she used to know it: hot, earnest and insistent;his touch still caused shudders to course through her like lightening bolts. She looked up into his eyes and said, "Please don't leave me again; I cannot live without you", He didn't need to voice an answer;his eyes said all he felt and more, "
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by deept(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2008
Katie sat where she was anger and rage wriiten all over her.

"Matthew, matthew, she said under her breath, why are you doing this to me" then it all came to her, the first time she saw him. Now everything began to make sense.

It was at her best friend's party, He had this aura around him. When he walked in, heads turned in his direction. All eyes feasted on him like he was "bread and ewa agoin with roasted fish.' He had everything a girl could wish for in a guy. He was clad in tight fitting jeans that , ,,

oh sorry i forgot, five lines.
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by bigboyslim(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2008
@ SOJ, thanks for almost ruining the story.

revealed a set of thick muscled thighs and an unavoidably firm butt. She still couldn't figure out what exactly had caught most of her attention that night. Was it the way he carried himself or the gentle smile that appeared to be permanently planted on his face. Her eyes followed him as he moved around the room from one corner to the other, from one friend to another. He stopped momentarily to pick up a glass of wine from the tray and that was when their eyes met,
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by topup: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2008
A few tears rolled out of Katie's eyes as her memories of meeting Matthew were now overshadowed by the sight of him and her sister kissing. She couldn't speak, she just watched, and then deep inside her a dark cloud began to form, smothering her heart. If the napkin had not been so firmly tied, her mouth would have easily curled up in a grinch-like way. A plan was brewing, but not one the sort you would imagine from the innocent and naive Katie. She shook with anticipation. *SLAP* 'Snap out of it! Look at me! It's over Katie, game over. Do you know why I went abroad? Do you!? I'm sure you don't remember?' She paused and answered ,
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by deept(m): 2:41am On Aug 27, 2008
wat happeneed to the story na. was expecting a good read but,
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by topup: 3:24am On Aug 27, 2008
'HA! You don't? Tell her Matthew' At this point Matthew calmly walks over to Katie, and with a menacing look in his eye he begins to say;
'Natalie is everything I need, I was supposed to move with her abroad. But you had to just make things so hard. I asked you for the money to buy the tickets but you declined.' Tears rolled uncontrollably out of Katie's eyes. 'Now you're going to have to give me the money now, by force!' He snatched her mobile from her hand, her purse, her credit cards, he ripped the necklace he bought her for their one year anniversary. He grabbed her earrings, engagement ring and paused one moment as his gaze drifted over her cleavage. At this point Katie, wanted to punch him, but her hands were tied back and she could not move.

'Sayonara!' Matthew and Natalie yelled as they both ran outside and climbed into Katie's car. She suddenly relaxed and collapsed on the floor as soon as she heard the noise of the engine fade away. 'Hmmmmmm' Katie did not waste a second, a plan was already brewing in the back of her mind. Logic dictates that she should have been angrier at her own flesh and blood, but Katie was angrier at Matthew because to her Natalie was like a stranger.

In the car both Natalie and Matthew laughed as they both congratulated each other on their fool proof plan. 'Baby, you were amazing! Tonight! I'm gonna make it up to you.' Natalie said. 'Matthew, you better do, I had to put up with that bitch for almost a year.' They exchanged a very wet and passionate kiss and the car swerved. 'You arsehole! Don't kill us!' Matthew put his eyes back on the road and they drove to a hotel in the city centre.
There was something quite right about the two of them, deserving each other, both had become the worst they could be, Natalie betraying her only sister and Matthew using the sister for sex whilst longing for the older one.

The atmosphere was charged with hormones and the two of them looked at each other. It wasn't desire, it was greed, greed to take as much from the other, hopefully a compromise would be reached, where both of them would take each other to a climax. As Matthew and Natalie began the kissing frenzy, with his eyes closed, Natalie quickly reached into the bedside table and pointed a gun directly in the centre of Matthew's face. 'Stop. Right. There. She said' Her eyes ablaze with a sinister expression.

Meanwhile, Katie sat on the bed and began looking for something in the room, anything, any proof. The flat was empty, no letters no detail. It would be hard to prove that this was Matthee's regular accomodation since there was nothing left in the house and Matthew had only 'moved in' today. For all she knew, he could have broken into the house. She wasn't that bothered about not being able to report either Natalie or Matthew because what she had in mind was something she wanted to do as quick as possible and sweep under the rug. It would not do good to bring police attention to such a thing.

There was a knock on the flat door just as Katie was about leaving, and her train of thought ws interrupted. She hoped it wasn't the owners of the house, as she tip toed to the front door. 'It's Me!'
Katie's heart beat stopped for at least 3 seconds, and then she slowly opened the door.'
'May I help you?' She answered naively. 'Matthew!' Her shock was written all over her face!
He stepped back as if expecting a slap or worse a knife wound or gun shot wound. Putting his arms protectively over his chest and crossing his legs. 'You came back?'

He was genuinely surprised at her response and started blabbering the events of the night to Katie.
'Please, Katie, she made me do it, she had a gun to my head, and she said if I hadn't followed her that she would have killed you.'
'That's terrible, what are we going to do.' Katie replied.
'I don't know.'
'Where is she?' She asked.

'I have no idea, she dumped me at the side of the road.'
It was at this point that her gaze drifted to his unclothedness, and Katie tried to wipe the slight smirk off her face.
'Well come in then'
This was just too good to be true, Katie thought. . .

I'm such a cheat, but y'all complaining it was getting boring. . ., it's still a game! Feel free to add more!
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by KarmaMod(f): 3:26am On Aug 27, 2008
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by deept(m): 3:43am On Aug 27, 2008
topup na wa oooooooo
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by StephenP(m): 3:46am On Aug 27, 2008
Yeah Topup go ahead and post your story(ies) right here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-149836.0.html.
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by topup: 4:13am On Aug 27, 2008
Yey!

But what if it doesn't follow the scenario?
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by onyinye2(f): 4:16am On Aug 27, 2008
@topup
It has to follow the given scenario or Stephan will get all zangie. I remember he gaves this "over protected lover" topic. . . . yeah i had to break the rules on that one and put my own spin on things.
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by topup: 4:36am On Aug 27, 2008
Whoops, I already copy and pasted on the topic, Oh well. I can always come back here and continue posting my stuff.
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by StephenP(m): 4:38am On Aug 27, 2008
onyinye2:

@topup
It has to follow the given scenario or Stephan will get all zangie. I remember he gaves this "over protected lover" topic. . . . yeah i had to break the rules on that one and put my own spin on things.

LOL no I didn't!!

topup:

Yey!

But what if it doesn't follow the scenario?

It doesn't matter, we'll find a topic that best suits the story.
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by KarmaMod(f): 4:43am On Aug 27, 2008
You should read that thread thru, top up

Very entertaining wink
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by StephenP(m): 4:54am On Aug 27, 2008
Thanks Karma. Thanks to everyone who contributed to that thread too . . . you guys were awesome.
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by hollandis(f): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2008
topup:

'HA! You don't? Tell her Matthew' At this point Matthew calmly walks over to Katie, and with a menacing look in his eye he begins to say;
'Natalie is everything I need, I was supposed to move with her abroad. But you had to just make things so hard. I asked you for the money to buy the tickets but you declined.' Tears rolled uncontrollably out of Katie's eyes. 'Now you're going to have to give me the money now, by force!' He snatched her mobile from her hand, her purse, her credit cards, he ripped the necklace he bought her for their one year anniversary. He grabbed her earrings, engagement ring and paused one moment as his gaze drifted over her cleavage. At this point Katie, wanted to punch him, but her hands were tied back and she could not move.

'Sayonara!' Matthew and Natalie yelled as they both ran outside and climbed into Katie's car. She suddenly relaxed and collapsed on the floor as soon as she heard the noise of the engine fade away. 'Hmmmmmm' Katie did not waste a second, a plan was already brewing in the back of her mind. Logic dictates that she should have been angrier at her own flesh and blood, but Katie was angrier at Matthew because to her Natalie was like a stranger.

In the car both Natalie and Matthew laughed as they both congratulated each other on their fool proof plan. 'Baby, you were amazing! Tonight! I'm going to make it up to you.' Natalie said. 'Matthew, you better do, I had to put up with that bitch for almost a year.' They exchanged a very wet and passionate kiss and the car swerved. 'You arsehole! Don't kill us!' Matthew put his eyes back on the road and they drove to a hotel in the city centre.
There was something quite right about the two of them, deserving each other, both had become the worst they could be, Natalie betraying her only sister and Matthew using the sister for sex whilst longing for the older one.

The atmosphere was charged with hormones and the two of them looked at each other. It wasn't desire, it was greed, greed to take as much from the other, hopefully a compromise would be reached, where both of them would take each other to a climax. As Matthew and Natalie began the kissing frenzy, with his eyes closed, Natalie quickly reached into the bedside table and pointed a gun directly in the centre of Matthew's face. 'Stop. Right. There. She said' Her eyes ablaze with a sinister expression.

Meanwhile, Katie sat on the bed and began looking for something in the room, anything, any proof. The flat was empty, no letters no detail. It would be hard to prove that this was Matthee's regular accomodation since there was nothing left in the house and Matthew had only 'moved in' today. For all she knew, he could have broken into the house. She wasn't that bothered about not being able to report either Natalie or Matthew because what she had in mind was something she wanted to do as quick as possible and sweep under the rug. It would not do good to bring police attention to such a thing.

There was a knock on the flat door just as Katie was about leaving, and her train of thought ws interrupted. She hoped it wasn't the owners of the house, as she tip toed to the front door. 'It's Me!'
Katie's heart beat stopped for at least 3 seconds, and then she slowly opened the door.'
'May I help you?' She answered naively. 'Matthew!' Her shock was written all over her face!
He stepped back as if expecting a slap or worse a knife wound or gun shot wound. Putting his arms protectively over his chest and crossing his legs. 'You came back?'

He was genuinely surprised at her response and started blabbering the events of the night to Katie.
'Please, Katie, she made me do it, she had a gun to my head, and she said if I hadn't followed her that she would have killed you.'
'I don't know.'

It was at this point that her gaze drifted to his unclothedness, and Katie tried to wipe the slight smirk off her face.
'Well come in then'

I'm such a cheat, but y'all complaining it was getting boring. . ., it's still a game! Feel free to add more!
boring
undecided
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by virgie(f): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2008
topup:

In the car both Natalie and Matthew laughed as they both congratulated each other on their fool proof plan. 'Baby, you were amazing! Tonight! I'm going to make it up to you.' Natalie said. 'Matthew, you better do, I had to put up with that bitch for almost a year.' They exchanged a very wet and passionate kiss and the car swerved. 'You arsehole! Don't kill us!' Matthew put his eyes back on the road and they drove to a hotel in the city centre.

'I don't know.'

'Well come in then'

Must you always write so a long a story?
Make it brief girl.
you said five lines initially abi? undecided
Re: Let's Write A Love Story by DaddyRochie1642: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Our Noble daddy dayleke, the holy spirit just administered to DaddyRochie that you want to sew a seed in DaddyRochie's Life grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Have Nipples? / White Guys Loves Black Girls Too! / Finest Babes On Nairaland-spikecylinder Or Maray.ugliest-michelin Or Patwhizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.