Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? (22850 Views)

Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! / Turkish Visa Appointment / I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by Raf1(f): 10:51am On Aug 26, 2008
Hi, please I need information on how to book an appointment with the Austrian Embassy. I can't even find their website on the internet
Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by Raf1(f): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2008
thks but i want to go on holidays only
Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by Blackcat(f): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2008
The Austrian Embassy Nigeria does not have a website.

To book appointments call this number 080-34338778 between 9am -10am. I hope you do not intend to travel soon because the appointment they will give you could be in 2 to 3 months and then you have to wait for about 3 to 4 weeks for the Visa or refusal to come out. Get all your papers ready before you go to the embassy and try to be there on time on the day of your interview. Goodluck

Austrian Embassy in Nigeria
PLot 9, Usuma Street , Maitama
Abuja, Nigeria

+234 803 433 87 78 (9 - 10 a.m. - for visa appointments only)

Ambassador: Dr. C. Fellner

Also representing : Republic of Benin, Gabon, Ghana, Cameroon, Nigeria, Sao Tomé and Principe, Togo, Chad, Central African Republic, Equitorial Guinea

Open to the public:
Mo - Do: 10.00 a.m. - 12.00 noon
Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by Raf1(f): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2008
thank you very much my brother
Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by Blackcat(f): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2008
Raf!:

thank you very much my brother

I'm a lady but it's okay, happy to have been of help grin
Goodluck
Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by Blackcat(f): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2008
ayola:

Its You People Should Stop Telling People Lies,
I Must Tell You My Guy,
Thed Australian Embassy Is No More In Nigerian,
So Nigerians Wishing To Obtain Astralia Visa Are Been Directed To There Embassy In South Africa,Tru This DHL Office In Ikeja,
Search Online To Get More Detail,
1Luv
JC Deji mMayor

Austria and Australia are two completely different countries on two completely different continents.
Please next time before you jump into a thread and start vomiting shit and embarrassing yourself, Please read carefully before you start calling people liars.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by kenflipper(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2008
dont blame Ayola, he reads faster than he can understand!
Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2008
Raf!:

Hi, please I need information on how to book an appointment with the Austrian Embassy. I can't even find their website on the internet

Do you mind if i go with you? I guarantee that you are gonna love my company like no other one.
Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by Raf1(f): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2008
Blackcat:

Austria and Australia are two completely different countries on two completely different continents.
Please next time before you jump into a thread and start vomiting shit and embarrassing yourself, Please read carefully before you start calling people liars.
thank you oh my sister. I can't understand why people can't be quiet when they have nothing of value to contribute
bigmodo:

Do you mind if i go with you? I guarantee that you are going to love my company like no other one.
Maybe next time
Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by nuruokcmeg(m): 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2008
hello house,just read through all the post reagrding the subject matter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if i must be sincere to u all Ayola is right on his post.Australia no longer have their embassy in nigeria,they enter into partnership with DHL so any applicant who which to apply for Australia visa have to go through DHL.am telling u all this b'cos my friend apply for their visa last year through DHL.pls u all have 2 been careful b'cos there are lots of scammers on this site.some people post information that are not true claiming to be representative of some embassy which is no true just want to scam u of ur hard earning money.pls pls be really care.Raf if u want to go for holiday in Australia pls get all their requirement or alternatively go to DHl office they will assist u of all the necessary things u need.u don't need an appointment any more sincere they don't have embassy here all u need is to make sure that u meet all their requirement.

Nigeria pls you guys should go and look for work to do instead of wanting to leave on another mans hard earnings

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by Blackcat(f): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2008
nuruokcmeg:

hello house,just read through all the post reagrding the subject matter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if i must be sincere to u all Ayola is right on his post.Australia no longer have their embassy in nigeria,they enter into partnership with DHL so any applicant who which to apply for Australia visa have to go through DHL.am telling u all this b'because my friend apply for their visa last year through DHL.please u all have 2 been careful b'because there are lots of scammers on this site.some people post information that are not true claiming to be representative of some embassy which is no true just want to scam u of your hard earning money.please please be really care.Raf if u want to go for holiday in Australia please get all their requirement or alternatively go to DHl office they will assist u of all the necessary things u need.u don't need an appointment any more sincere they don't have embassy here all u need is to make sure that u meet all their requirement.

Nigeria please you guys should go and look for work to do instead of wanting to leave on another mans hard earnings

Read the thread again, this time read well starting from the title of the topic to your meaningless post.
Then correct yourself.

hisses and walks out, have no time for dull brains

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by promise2(f): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2008
This person is going to Austria not Australia.Two diferent countries.
Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by nuruokcmeg(m): 7:23am On Sep 02, 2008
house am sory for the misunderstanding of the subject matter,i thought it was Australia never new it was Austria.big shout to u all
Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by promise2(f): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2008
do you also arrange for a student visa?
Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by Blackcat(f): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2008
promise2:

do you also arrange for a student visa?

I don't think anybody can arrange student visa for you. You first have to apply for a school in Austria, get the admission and then apply for a student visa. If you intend schooling in Austria next year you better start now the process is quite long.
Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by xtus(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2012
please people add me on facebook my email address is cletus161@yahoo.com i really love to have friends who have same mindset like me and wishes to travel to austria. lets communicate more efficiently on facebook and nairaland daily

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by bilaya(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2012
lol, where is ayola's post?Dumb guy
Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by DAY12(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2012
*subscribing* cool
Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by atueyichidileo: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
@ cletus161 pls i need an information from u....send me or call me on dz number 08036354014
Re: How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? by robertito7(m): 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
please does anybody who has gone through the Austrian student visa application still follow this thread I need info

(1) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka: Disparity In Air-fares At Nigerian Airports / 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja / Japan Or Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.