Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? (3157 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Signs She Wont Be A Good Wife / Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by syren: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2008
If you found out that your current boy/girlfriend's last relationship ended because they had cheated on their ex, would you stay with them regardless, or would you be afraid to trust them?

Is there a reason they could give that you might accept?
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by tope2000(f): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2008
boyfriend cheat??
i will walk out stra8
once a cheat always a cheat
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by doe82: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2008
what happens if u are the reason she/he cheated on the "ex"?
@syren how u dey?
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by sistawoman: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2008
You should ask them the reason behind the cheating and avoid that same pitfall.
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by syren: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2008
doe82:

what happens if u are the reason she/he cheated on the "ex"?
@syren how u dey?

Then your in big trouble because what goes around comes around.  grin

Hi doe i'm ok, but im not well at the moment.

Hope you're ok?
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by syren: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2008
sistawoman:

You should ask them the reason behind the cheating and avoid that same pitfall.

There's no garauntee they wont cheat on you, but I guess it's possible, If they were feeling neglected in their previous relationship.
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by doe82: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2008
eya
ope ur new job isnt stressfull, been like a century since we met last online
ve u 4gotten what we agreed?
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by doe82: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2008
syren:

There's no garauntee they wont cheat on you, but I guess it's possible, If they were feeling neglected in their previous relationship.

neglected?, dont really understand
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by sistawoman: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2008
syren:

Or the d,ck was just small. Men with overdrawn d,ck accounts will always get cheated on.
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by syren: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2008
doe82:

eya
ope your new job isnt stressfull, been like a century since we met last online
ve u 4gotten what we agreed?

It is a little, its far from where I live so the travelling is tiring and i'm not eating well but I like the job though so i'm not complaining.

doe82:

neglected?, don't really understand

neglected as in, their partner was too busy with their career or other things and wasn't spending enough time with them. Then someone else comes along who they'd be much happier with, so they cheat.  undecided
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by tope2000(f): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2008
sistawoman:

Or the d,ck was just small. Men with overdrawn d,ck accounts will always get cheated on.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by syren: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2008
sistawoman:

Lol, reason being "he just didn't measure up"  undecided grin
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by doe82: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2008
syren:

It is a little, its far from where I live so the travelling is tiring and i'm not eating well but I like the job though so i'm not complaining.

u ll come over it wt time, the most important thing is the passion u have for the job

syren:

neglected as in, their partner was too busy with their career or other things and wasn't spending enough time with them. Then someone else comes along who they'D be much happier with, so they cheat. undecided

Whose fault?these are some of the details u consider before going in in the first place, when u dont get the basis rigth u ll surely hit the rocks
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by syren: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2008
thanx, doey what did we agree?

doe82:

Whose fault?these are some of the details u consider before going in in the first place, when u don't get the basis rigth u ll surely hit the rocks

Maybe, but their relationship could have been great at the start and then things went bad, isn't that how these things happen?
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by Hannibal: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2008
syren:

If you found out that your current boy/girlfriend's last relationship ended because they had cheated on their ex, would you stay with them regardless, or would you be afraid to trust them?

Is there a reason they could give that you might accept?

If she cheated in her last relationship. . . . .many factors coulda been responsible so u can't hang a babe for that!!!
I don't really care what a babe has dipped her hands into in the past. . . . I care about what she does WHILE WITH ME.
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by sistawoman: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2008
doe82:

Whose fault?these are some of the details u consider before going in in the first place, when u don't get the basis rigth u ll surely hit the rocks

What if they flip the script on you after? What if they pull the ole bait and switch sceame?
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by syren: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2008
Hannibal:

If she cheated in her last relationship. . . . .many factors coulda been responsible so u can't hang a babe for that!!!
I don't really care what a babe has dipped her hands into in the past. . . . I care about what she does WHILE WITH ME.

shocked  I trust you   tongue
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by topup: 1:29am On Aug 27, 2008
It would depend on how deep into the relationship I am in. If I feel that he won't cheat on me, I might as well continue because fretting about possiblities is going to weaken the relationship, it merely means that I am on my guard for signs. However, it always helps to get the reasons from the guy, though he might lie or twist things to his own perspective and make himself the innocent party.
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by iice(f): 3:41am On Aug 27, 2008
@Topic, yeah i would
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by StephenP(m): 3:52am On Aug 27, 2008
Doesn't matter if she cheated . . . that's the past . . . she may have changed. As long as she's not cheating on me, I really won't trip off of that. Like someone said, I could be the person she was cheating on him with.
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by TheSly: 4:01am On Aug 27, 2008
How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too?
Even if she's a saint ever since she's been born. . . . . . . .I still would not trust her!. . .
Let alone someone who has cheated before. . . . . . . . .Lai Lai! cool
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by syren: 5:51am On Aug 27, 2008
Hmmm it's not a good sign if they've cheated before but there are never any gaurantees no matter who your with. Atleast then you know what to expect.
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 27, 2008
Just because she cheated before dosent mean she'd do it agian. Infact if the last r/ship ended cos she cheated, I'm sure she has learnt her lesson by now, so the probability of doing it again is very slim.
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by Pataki: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2008
Who does not cheat? grin cheesy grin

Abeg, all this disciples of I will send him packing should please sit down somewhere jare. cheesy

For every action, there is always a reason behind it, whether it be cogent or senseless, the fact is, there should always be room for understanding each other.
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by DonEse125(f): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2008
Som1 said somtin abt findin out d reason 4 cheatin and try 2 avoid d same pitfall.u see,dats d problem wit many relationships 2day.d faithful partner tries 2 make excuses for d cheater just so he/she wont hav 2 deal wit d fact dat d cheater(who in most cases is d guy)is an irresponsible oaf.d trut of d matter is dat there is no justification 4 cheatin.if u have a problem wit me,do d mature & responsible tin,com to me & talk it out.if dat dont work out,den take a walk.and if i find out dat u brok up wit som1 because of cheatin,den i'l tak a walk.once a cheat,always a cheat.
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by tope2000(f): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2008
Pataki:

Who does not cheat? grin cheesy grin

Abeg, all this disciples of I will send him packing should please sit down somewhere jare. cheesy

For every action, there is always a reason behind it, whether it be cogent or senseless, the fact is, there should always be room for understanding each other.

i already gueesed you will say something like that grin
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by Pataki: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2008
tope2000:

i already guessed you will say something like that grin
I am saying the truth as it is. tongue
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by doe82: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2008
syren:

thanx, doey what did we agree?

we agreed that u ll slow down and take things one step at a time!

syren:

Maybe, but their relationship could have been great at the start and then things went bad, isn't that how these things happen?

yes it happens,but if pple learn how to look b4 they leak, it ll b avoided to a large extent
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by syren: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2008
doe82:

we agreed that u ll slow down and take things one step at a time!

ok, I'm trying to do that now, but its not easy.

How's life? smiley
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by doe82: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2008
life is good!
been like a century!!!
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by Baxilexi(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2008
cheatin only occurs in game, what you should say is how do i know he/she wont want to see other people other than me.
Re: How Do I Know He/She Wont Cheat On Me Too? by syren: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2008
doe82:

life is good!
been like a century!!!

what does that mean?

well u sound happy so that's nice to hear. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Midnight Calls / Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? / Beware Of This Syndicate Of Fraudsters Led By Praise Obiora-especially Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.