Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: (3187 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by stunna2(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
She has Nothing to offer him...and the crying starts when he says NO!!

Please add any annoying thing about girl fall in-love that you know...

Thanks
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by Idowuogbo(f): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
U tell him NO and he flips @ u hollering shyte like* u think u fine ni* if I no fawcking fine y u toast moi? Confused Baboon!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by stunna2(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
okay, good one...! but this is for guys pissed off at some next b i t ch who will not take no for an answer...because her broke-azz is in-love wit ya
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by stunna2(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
Dude is tall like some mofo B Baller; toast some neighbourhood chick for a secret one night stand and she got pregnant and then thinks she in-love but dude needs to move on because he has big dreams and then the crying starts - wtf

why cant she just understand it will never work...and stop the crying??
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by stunna2(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
if you r a mister nice guy pls move it along...

but if you real n keeping it real...then sometime in the past some girl you dont want fell in-love wit ya n it was a nightmare when you said NO and the crying starts...

let it out now...or think of something to say or quietly move it along
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
This is interesting
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by stunna2(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
it was ur lil sister's friend who brought her to ur birthday party...n she looked okay with all the make-up that night and you had a few drinks too...right?!

well, it's been two fuc-k-in months now and ur lil sis just informed ya that there is a rumour that the bitch is prego and she keeping da baby, because she in-love with you, and ur father is going to blow a gasket n this is ur last year at Uni and you have a fiancée who is going to go nuclear on ya when she finds out! yup life is a drag and now ur ass is on the line but who should be crying? YOU or the BIaTCH?

will she just go away...they usually dont once they think they r in-love with u, well - not quietly anyways...
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by stunna2(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
oh, what about the one who knew you was getting married soon and convinced ur naive behind that its nothing, just a one night thang because her best friend told her how good you wehere?

well, she is gonna tell on you now, unless you dumped her best friend for her...becos she is in-love wit you now!

yup
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by stunna2(m): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
she is ur best friend from like the last 7years and didnt think you was good enough for her until you found urself a hotter girl than her a year ago...

now she gets all bitchy when your girl is around...and tells ur other mutual friends she is in-love with you and you caught her crying the other day when telling u she can not find another man who treats her nice like you always

bi-t-ch! why? lolz
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by Mynd44: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
It is because of the above that I have a 9mm in my possession. Just incase some tries to muscle me
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by ijebabe: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
You must have just learnt the word b[b]i[/b]tch.
Oya, clap for yourself!

1 Like

Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by stunna2(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
hahahahaha! dude, sometimes it happens so fast, u dont even know it, until the crying starts...and ur life is in a hot mess
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by stunna2(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
ijebabe: You must have just learnt the word b[b]i[/b]tch.
Oya, clap for yourself!

sorry but im not sure if you are a man or woman...if you are a man, u have been neutered n r afraid of the word b itch...pls move it along as it clearly says this post is not for mister nice guys! k

and if u r a woman, u r free to get mad at me...i wanna give u a sleepless night tonight for all the sleepless nights you give guys when you think u r in-love with a guy u clearly have nothing to offer, just because dude was dry n hit it once or twice! seen
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
^^
you don't wanna go there bros
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by stunna2(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
oh, what about u lady that guy told he had a wife who is in another country right now and she will be joining him soon...and you said okay, u can keep it just friends with benefits??

why the crying now? oh, u r in-love with him (he is the one u been looking for all ur life , he is a good amn and u deserves a good man) and you think he should just be with you and live the wife in that other country?

naa -it's not gonna happen!so, the sooner u accept this and stop with the cry baby thang the better it will be for everyone, k
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by stunna2(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
you don't wanna go there bros

lol go where?
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by ijebabe: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
$tunna:

sorry but im not sure if you are a man or woman...if you are a man, u have been neutered n r afraid of the word b itch...pls move it along as it clearly says this post is not for mister nice guys! k

and if u r a woman, u r free to get mad at me...i wanna give u a sleepless night tonight for all the sleepless nights you give guys when you think u r in-love with a guy u clearly have nothing to offer, just because dude was dry n hit it once or twice! seen
Lol! Dimwit, is on a Nigerian forum claiming he can't tell if I'm male or female!
Grow the fcckk up!
Sleepness nights you say? Bwaahahaha! Not even in your wildest dreams.

1 Like

Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by stunna2(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
if i have 6-packs and your fat ass dont go to the gym, ( and it's not becos you r big boned either) pls stop feeling like u r entitled to my love...just because, K

and oh...the so im not good enough guilty trip speak is not gonna do it this time...maybe u r just not good enough, has that ever occurred to you??

so...go find someone you can watch TV and eat nachos with daily!
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
Skank thinks because you love her you should accept her disrespect. And when you don't stand for it you become 'unromantic'. Bitcch how about you be a grown woman and handle your business.
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by stunna2(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
ijebabe:
Lol! Dimwit, is on a Nigerian forum claiming he can't tell if I'm male or female!
Grow the fcckk up!
Sleepness nights you say? Bwaahahaha! Not even in your wildest dreams.

well, u can not see beyond what u do not understand, k!

i been here on this nigerian forum for a while too...not sure why you r offended by the word bitch either...so take that! beside, nigerian men are wife beaters, so why r you grieved that i use the b i t c h word then? pls dont start with me...
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
You single and just want to hit it cause it look good. She got a man and want you to hit cause you got game and you easy on the eyes. Bada bing bada boom shitt goes down and she sees you're fccking King Kong. She breaks up with dude who wants to marry, in fact he already given first ring and is making final plans, and tells you she is now single 'too'. Biatch didnt you know your 'takenness' was your appeal? Besides how you gon wanna be with me just cause I lay it right? Damn!
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by stunna2(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
fresh_dude: Skank thinks because you love her you should accept her disrespect. And when you don't stand for it you become 'unromantic'. Bitcch how about you be a grown woman and handle your business.

exactly!!
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by Mynd44: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
$tunna:

well, u can not see beyond what u do not understand, k!

i been here on this nigerian forum for a while too...not sure why you r offended by the word bitch either...so take that! beside, nigerian men are wife beaters, so why r you grieved that i use the b i t c h word then? pls dont start with me...
And where did you get the impression that Nigerian men are wife-bearers? Dude stop generalize, it is evidence of a lack of thorough thinking
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by stunna2(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
fresh_dude: You single and just want to hit it cause it look good. She got a man and want you to hit cause you got game and you easy on the eyes. Bada bing bada boom shitt goes down and she sees you're fccking King Kong. She breaks up with dude who wants to marry, in fact he already given first ring and is making final plans, and tells you she is now single 'too'. Biatch didnt you know your 'takenness' was your appeal? Damn!

loving this! some real men who r tired of being afraid r in the house now to speak up!! take that bitches...

if you wan keep getting this King Kong lovin...then go back to ur man all i want for now is to be just number 2...u dont like that - too bad! stop the cry baby thang, it's ugly
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by stunna2(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
And where did you get the impression that Nigerian men are wife-bearers? Dude stop generalize, it is evidence of a lack of thorough thinking

well, i thought of making that 'some or most nigerian men r known to be wife beaters" but im not in a very generous mood right now...so i didnt give a shiit!

to most educated people, it would be safe to answer the question 'are nigerian men wife beaters"? Yes or No

Answer YES! ( there r always exemption to the rule)

i didnt need to qualify what i said...and it's a choice i made!

so lets return to the issue...
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2012
fresh_dude: You single and just want to hit it cause it look good. She got a man and want you to hit cause you got game and you easy on the eyes. Bada bing bada boom shitt goes down and she sees you're fccking King Kong. She breaks up with dude who wants to marry, in fact he already given first ring and is making final plans, and tells you she is now single 'too'. Biatch didnt you know your 'takenness' was your appeal? Besides how you gon wanna be with me just cause I lay it right? Damn!
Freshy.....rotflmaooo!!!!
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2012
$tunna:

loving this! some real men who r tired of being afraid r in the house now to speak up!! take that bithes...

if you wan keep getting this King Kong lovin...then go back to ur man all i want for now is to be just number 2...u dont like that - too bad! stop the cry baby thang, it's ugly
Lol. Sometimes though shitt get sticky. Last a brother heard shewas 're-engaged' to some dude and was like 'thank God'.
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by stunna2(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
fresh_dude: Lol. Sometimes though shitt get sticky. Last a brother heard shewas 're-engaged' to some dude and was like 'thank God'.

LMFAO!!

yup, sometimes, its a very narrow escape...but if bitch is pregnant...da bro can kiss their life goodbye!
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by stunna2(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
some dude be thinkin we should not talk like this, well; how come yall be going to church next sunday bcause ur stress is too much?? so talk now now... cool cool
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
$tunna:

LMFAO!!

yup, sometimes, its a very narrow escape...but if bitch is pregnant...da bro can kiss their life goodbye!

U learn to strap it up If she ain't for keeps! Dumb Dumb!
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Freshy.....rotflmaooo!!!!

Lol. Don't hate the player sweets, some o' yall are just begging to be taken for real.

PS: You ok love? Just got this feeling things might be a little not the way you'd prefer in some areas that is. I could be very wrong though. Holla.
Re: Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: by Tyche(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
$tunna:

well, i thought of making that [s]'some or most nigerian men r known to be wife beaters" but im not in a very generous mood right now...so i didnt give a shiit![/s]

to most educated people, it would be safe to answer the question 'are nigerian men wife beaters"? Yes or No

Answer YES! ( there r always exemption to the rule)

i didnt need to qualify what i said...and it's a choice i made!

so lets return to the issue...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Continue With My Marriage Or Not? / Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. / Guy Kills His Sugar Mummy, Escapes With Her Stuffs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.