Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2097 Views)

I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement / When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? / Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by effixy: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2008
nairaland
Re: . by idupaul: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2008
she has some one first , must she write on the wall for u to know,
Re: . by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2008
its not a proof dat she has smone,smtimes women just like doing sm unnecessary shakara @poster
Re: . by Moyola(f): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2008
so bikuz ur babe doznt say "I love u" anymore makz u think she doznt love u!!

Do u want her 2 say "I love u" bikuz u wana hear it
or u want her 2 say it as tho she mean it?

And it kuld aswel mean she has fallin outa love wid u and dont want to keep deceiving you!!
Re: . by cescky(m): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2008
is she p/a or secretary?
Re: . by Moyola(f): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2008
Cescky!

wtchu on about? undecided
Re: . by topup: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2008
Well, I would let her know, you ain't gonna wait around for someone who can be barely be bothered to put effort into the relationship. Seems like she's having doubts or her eyes are wondering, you need to talk to her, because we can't tell you what's on her mind.
Re: . by idupaul: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2008
topup:

Well, I would let her know, you ain't going to wait around for someone who can be barely be bothered to put effort into the relationship. Seems like she's having doubts or her eyes are wondering, you need to talk to her, because we can't tell you what's on her mind.

This is anoda nice advice though i still insist she has or is about to start seeing someone, man take my advice ddump her, i have seen this type of scenario play out many times.
Re: . by REPAIRMAN(m): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2008
Maybe she's seen all u've got n now bored so go n try ur magic on anoda babe u dont ve 2 lament cheers broda
Re: . by CodeRED(f): 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2008
effixy:

nairalanders, i cannot understand my babe anymore, she don cange totally she hardly replies my i love u this days am getting frustrate but i truly love her. plz advice me

Lard have mercy. Excuse me, correct me if I am wrong o. But are you complaining that your significant other doesn't reply your "I love you"? Lard, so what?

Isn't she showing you she loves you by her actions? C'mon, sometimes we just dont need to verbalise it, our actions speak for itself. Myself and my hubby exchange "I love you" MOST times we communicate, however, if he doesnt tell me all the time doesnt in anyway gives reason for me to blow off steam. The fact is I KNOW he does.

Chillax mon. Take it easy. I am sure your girl loves you. grin
Re: . by topup: 1:25am On Aug 27, 2008
idupaul:

This is another nice advice though i still insist she has or is about to start seeing someone, man take my advice ddump her, i have seen this type of scenario play out many times.

This is very true, by her not replying you, it can be a sign that she is losing interest in you, which is sad to hear, but could be true. If this IS the case she doesn't want to say it, because it would be lying to you and that would make her feel even guiltier. This way, she could feel that there's no reason for you to be that angry at her, since she never said she loved you in return. But like I said earlier, ask her what's making her withdraw from you.
Re: . by laylowbro(m): 6:00am On Aug 27, 2008
Oh boy u just don't give up on her ok, try to reach make up by letin her knw u still no matter, but u just need to talk her up so that u knw settle your differences. because understanding is love.
Re: . by richo(m): 6:15am On Aug 27, 2008
oh boi jus forget the babe.she no get interest again
Re: . by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2008
effixy:

nairalanders, i cannot understand my babe anymore, she don cange totally she hardly replies my i love u this days am getting frustrate but i truly love her. plz advice me

AMybe you did something to hurt her recently. Try talking to her about it, she might open up. But then, there's every possiblity that she wants out. You'll never know except you ask her.
Re: . by izeek(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2008
and is that enuf xcuse for ur complaint?
nah wah o.
Re: . by hollandis(f): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2008
Money will do the magic believe me cheesy
Re: . by SOJ(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2008
Beg her to say I love you all day, even when she doesnt mean it or feel it. Works wonders o
Re: . by ndumart: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2008
@poster
You are complaining simply because u decided to lay all ur eggs in one small basket. C'mon bro, spread your tentacles.

(1) (Reply)

Why Would A Man Lie About His Marital Status in Reverse Order? / Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? / Guys Appreciating Ladies Pix Of Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.