Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? (20732 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by swizzle(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2010
I never knew I loved her dis much until I asked and she told me she had a boyfriend. I don't' know if it she wanted to know how serious I am about her or if she is serious about having a guy. I'm not used to going after a girl dat is already in a relationship bt I tink this one will be an exception. Pease how do I go about it?
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by Scooby1(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2010
swizzle:

I never knew I loved her dis much until I asked and she told me she had a boyfriend. I don't' know if it she wanted to know how serious I am about her or if she is serious about having a guy. I'm not used to going after a girl dat is already in a relationship bt I tink this one will be an exception. Pease how do I go about it?

Poster, she HAS A BOYFRIEND! abeg waka angry. Except you want to start stalking her.
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by DanG1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2010
Just do better than the guy she already has, and pray that she realizes you are genuine in your feelings. make her feel important and let her realize she can do little without you
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by topup: 3:01am On Apr 07, 2010
Even though I wanna make things black and white, sometimes "I have a boyfriend." doesn't always mean I have a boyfriend. Honestly, I know I would mean it, but not all girls do, and sometimes we're all in different stages, there's the stage where you're just seeing someone new and you couldn't care less what other offers were coming your way, then there's the really getting to know someone, and any distraction that's not diminished here can grow to ruin the relationship further down the line and then there's "I'm fed up with this relationship" where the girl is practically waiting for her knight in shining armour to come and give her an excuse to leave the guy she's with.

With that being said, no girl who is really happy with her relationship would say that, and give you the impression that you should be aware, if she said it and seemed upset about that like "Damn, I have a boyfriend." then that's a good sign, however it could simply be a; "Please don't try anything because I have a boyfriend" scenario.

Only time will tell to be honest (but are we ever willing to wait!!).

To the poster, I would give her some space, if she really is interested in you, believe me, you'll be getting calls from her etc.
It makes no sense to be dueling a man who has already won the game before you, that's disrespectful, imagine if you did go out with her, and some other guy fell in love with her and made it his mission to win her from you. That wouldn't be cool now would it?
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 07, 2010
@ topic: I'd leave her well alone.
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by fubiluv: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2010
If she is in a relationship please let her be.
There are many other girls single and looking for a Man.
Search somewhere else.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by 190: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2010
waka waka waka!!
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by chelseabmw(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2010
[size=13pt]proof to her u love her.Am 70% sure she doesn't have a BF[/size]
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by maximized(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2010
topup:

Even though I wanna make things black and white, sometimes "I have a boyfriend." doesn't always mean I have a boyfriend. Honestly, I know I would mean it, but not all girls do, and sometimes we're all in different stages, there's the stage where you're just seeing someone new and you couldn't care less what other offers were coming your way, then there's the really getting to know someone, and any distraction that's not diminished here can grow to ruin the relationship further down the line and then there's "I'm fed up with this relationship" where the girl is practically waiting for her knight in shining armour to come and give her an excuse to leave the guy she's with.

With that being said, no girl who is really happy with her relationship would say that, and give you the impression that you should be aware, if she said it and seemed upset about that like "Damn, I have a boyfriend." then that's a good sign, however it could simply be a; "Please don't try anything because I have a boyfriend" scenario.

Only time will tell to be honest (but are we ever willing to wait!!).

To the poster, I would give her some space, if she really is interested in you, believe me, you'll be getting calls from her etc.
It makes no sense to be dueling a man who has already won the game before you, that's disrespectful, imagine if you did go out with her, and some other guy fell in love with her and made it his mission to win her from you. That wouldn't be cool now would it?

Couldn't have ever said it better.
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by Sonofpeace(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2010
O boi thou shall not trespass just let her be,
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2010
well i'd suggest u leave fast too, but believe me, and i repeat believe me, she WILL date u, believe me, if u can only show her u truly love her, but the only problem is she will be sharing you with the other guy, so if u can cope with that, go ahead and prove to her u care, but pleeeease dont fall in love, it can hurt,
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by Orikinla(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2010
How do you know you love someone?
By seeing her once, twice or more and you never knew she had a man?

How can you love someone you do not know?

Are you mistaking LUST for LOVE?
Wet dreams of a babe does not mean Love oh!
HAVING A CRUSH IS DIFFERENT FROM FALLING IN LOVE.

Does having a stiff erection anytime you see her swagger mean you love her? grin
Tomorrow the stiff erection will move to your stiff fist and GBOZA!
You are beating her up in petty jealousy or anger.

Why do you love her?

There is more than one reason to LOVE a PERSON.
And in true love, IT IS NOT HER PRETTY AND SEXY BODY.

If a babe likes to go out with you, she would do so by HER OWN CHOICE.
IT IS NOT BY FORCE.

Men often DISRESPECT WOMEN and want to even THINK FOR THEM!

RESPECT HER FREEDOM OF CHOICE IF YOU TRULY LOVE HER.

I love a babe I have known for years, but she has a boyfriend and I still love her and I respect her freedom of choice to go out with another guy.
Her boyfriend is now my buddy, because he sees that I RESPECT HIS GIRLFRIEND.

If you want her to leave her boyfriend for you, then do not get mad tomorrow when she decides to leave you for another man.

If she is not happy with her boyfriend, let her decide to leave when she prefers and who knows, she might end up with another guy and not even you.

If she is in an abusive relationship and you want to rescue her, let her be willing to follow you in peace and not in pieces.

Since she says that she is already taken, then look elsewhere.

If you sweet talk her into leaving her guy for you and you end up being a ONE MINUTE MAN, what a great disappointment and then you lose her to a REAL MAN.

Men swear heaven on earth and say they love someone that they can never do without the person. But hello, I have never seen any man who has been buried alive with the beloved girlfriend or wife.

[size=14pt]You love her.
But does she love you?[/size]

Love is not a DICTATOR and is not a TYRANT.

RESPECT HER FREEDOM OF CHOICE.

TO DISRESPECT HER FREEDOM OF CHOICE IS TO DISRESPECT HER.

PS:
If you need a Girlfriend, I can recommend one of my single and unattached models.
But if only you can perform in liquidity and virility.

The last word;

LOVE NO BE FOR MOUTH.
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2010
Galfriends r alwayz lookn 4 new n more intresting boyfriends 2 hang out with whether they r in a relationship or married. Do ur tn. U will only know when she actually turns u down at "Jerusalems" gate.
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by ursa: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2010
@poster,

You don dey form Ramsey Noah. Babe say e get bobo, You say u must put head.
When your heart go knock engine then you go carry come NL like say we be mechanic workshop.

Seriously did you see the babe and just start asking her out?
You should learn to control your emotions and do some background check first.
If coast is clear then you begin enter.

Well its your luck? If she no get bobo and she dey lie then enjoy but if she get and the bobo na hard man nay your wahala.

No call me I no be witness for this case O.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2010
Mark my words guy ' U GO REGRET AM"
you will just keep spending and giving her time and eventually she will dump your a$$

I was in this same situation this time last year and guy believe it i thought it was her or no one else.
i gave her ALL my spare time, she knew where all my bank accounts were, stock brokers, and every other thing you think a guy should share with "a loved one"
but eventually she go back go meet the bobo or maybe someone else sha!

IT IS PAINFUL BUT IN OTHER NOT TO HURT YOURSELF LET HER GO,
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by ruskiee(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2010
Two things.
Stick around-or leave.
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by nellaluv(f): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2010
simple- BACK-OFF
maybe u want her to spell it for you undecided
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by mgbogo: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2010
Nella how far?
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by nellaluv(f): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2010
Ha cheesy i dey o. w'sup how u doing. e no on duty ta!
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by MissyB1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2010
Orinkinla killed it!
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by mgbogo: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2010
Resting.
nellaluv:

Ha cheesy i dey o. w'sup how u doing. e no on duty ta!
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by nellaluv(f): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2010
lol, ok
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by NET1(m): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2010
You wont respect yourself and walk away now. Abi you wan make the girl insult you before you go know yourself?

.NET
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by mgbogo: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2010
Most girls do say that,like one told me in NL but I am perssting inspite of her shenanigans grin grin
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2010
i have never ever asked a girl that question and got a NO! im not trying to insinuate anything, but is it possible that out of a over a thousand girls iv asked, not even one is single. me thinks its something all girls say so as not to seem undervalued. especially if she likes u she will probly say something like "i have a boyf BUT hes abroad, hes a cheater, we having problems blah blah blah" she says this to strike a balance between bieng taken and letting u know u have a chance if u push. my advice to u, go for it untill u confirm she really has one and not ready to leave him!, but dont let her use u in the process o! grin because some girls are sharp tongue
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by mgbogo: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2010
Omo,over thousand. Are u trying to write a new edition of kisey report.More gease to ur bucal cavity grin grin grin
slyfoxxjoe:

i have never ever asked a girl that question and got a NO! im not trying to insinuate anything, but is it possible that out of a over a thousand girls iv asked, not even one is single. me thinks its something all girls say so as not to seem undervalued. especially if she likes u she will probly say something like "i have a boyf BUT hes abroad, hes a cheater, we having problems blah blah blah" she says this to strike a balance between bieng taken and letting u know u have a chance if u push. my advice to u, go for it untill u confirm she really has one and not ready to leave him!, but dont let her use u in the process o! grin because some girls are sharp tongue
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
^^^lol was exagerating, but iv asked a lot of girls that question and never gotten a no
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by wyt(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2010
you elope with her, No you kidnapp her
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2010
If you love her, don't try to interfere with her current relationship. Just let her be happy.
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by fadaj(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2010
y would u date a girl that is in relationship. can u allow another guy to date your fiancee?
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by calabaman(m): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2010
Except u want her bf to do a jackie chan number on u,u had beta move along@poster
Re: When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? by krrish99: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2014
u experts still here...... sad sad sad shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.