Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

More Bookshops Or More Boutiques? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / More Bookshops Or More Boutiques? (1252 Views)

Buying Of Shoes, Perm Sandal, Slipper From Cubblers And Selling Them 2 Boutiques / How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques / I Need Advice On How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Bookshops Or More Boutiques? by ThisDumebi: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2006
Just wondering!Which of these two would you wish to find around?
Re: More Bookshops Or More Boutiques? by iice(f): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2006
More Bookshops, am tired of all the beauty crap that's surrounding metongue
The mind's a powerful thing 2 waste wink
Re: More Bookshops Or More Boutiques? by ikamefa(f): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2006
iice:

More Bookshops, am tired of all the beauty crap that's surrounding metongue
The mind's a powerful thing 2 waste wink

i kind of agree with this because i enjoy reading a lot but one the other hand people in the beauty bixnix must chop now abi? so an equal balance of both methink! cheesy
Re: More Bookshops Or More Boutiques? by Seun(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2006
The beauty centers are making money already - we don't necessarily need more to be built for them to "chop". So I say bookshops all the way.

However, the question is irrelevant in a free economy. You go and build your boutiques and I'll build my libraries!
Re: More Bookshops Or More Boutiques? by ikamefa(f): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2006
Seun:

The beauty centers are making money already - we don't necessarily need more to be built for them to "chop".  So I say bookshops all the way.

However, the question is irrelevant in a free economy. You go and build your boutiques and I'll build my libraries!
the book shops are making  lots of money too , it all depends on what u  want to  see around u(ur choice)
Re: More Bookshops Or More Boutiques? by iice(f): 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2006
I want to see books!! LOL,
Re: More Bookshops Or More Boutiques? by ikamefa(f): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2006
k sis i hear yah grin
Re: More Bookshops Or More Boutiques? by ThisDumebi: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2006
Seun,
Let me add that the question is removed from business motives.I only intend to sound out our scale of values,ok?
Re: More Bookshops Or More Boutiques? by Seun(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2006
Yeah. I just noticed that. Sorry!
Re: More Bookshops Or More Boutiques? by edge(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2006
we need more bookshops selling books of strategic importance to all segments of the country.when the mind is empowered, we will run better boutiques.those already in the biz can learn more by reading books
Re: More Bookshops Or More Boutiques? by IAH(f): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2006
More boutiques, more boutiques, more boutiques! Owned by one or two persons, with branches all over Nigeria! cheesy cheesy
Re: More Bookshops Or More Boutiques? by Seun(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2006
I would happily pay thousands a month to be able to borrow the latest business books from a library in Nigeria.
Re: More Bookshops Or More Boutiques? by shawna(f): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2006
i would prefer more bookshops cause i love reading books more than i do shopping smiley
Re: More Bookshops Or More Boutiques? by DeepSoul(f): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2006
I love to shop for clothes. It's a very pleasurable act.

I love to shop for books. It's an even more pleasurable act. It's almost orgasmic.

When u buy clothes, they stay with u for just a while (whether u like it or not!)

Whe u buy books, they stay with u forever.

Knowledge is invaluable. Fashion is just, well, I' d say one of those things!

More bookshops pleasssssssssssssssse!

(1) (Reply)

Business Directories / The Month That Ends The Financial Yr Of The Quoted Coys / Business Center/mailbox Rental In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.