Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

I've Had Enough Of Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Had Enough Of Men! (16318 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Had Enough Of Men! by ssheryl(f): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2008
Men cheat,they lie, barely honest, n especially african men,all the men i've been meeting always hv one of this vices, wats wit u men?cant u just treat ur women like they deserve to be treated wit love , n dont make excuses,pliz just STOP lyin n be truthful for once, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by zerocool(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The solution is right there beneath U, OH not where ur looking!

I mean ur Nairaland thread signature.

So follow ur signature advice, my dear.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by gabelogan(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2008
ssheryl:

Men cheat,they lie, barely honest, n especially african men,all the men i've been meeting always hv one of this vices, wats wit u men?can't u just treat your women like they deserve to be treated wit love , n don't make excuses,pliz just STOP lyin n be truthful for once, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

instead of coming here to rant, why dont u go and file a report at the nearest police station!!!

if african men done tire you, go chase oyinbo now!! just a cheap excuse to run after white men
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by muha(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2008
[quoteMen cheat,they lie, barely honest, n especially african men,all the men i've been meeting always hv one of this vices, wats wit u men?can't u just treat your women like they deserve to be treated wit love , n don't make excuses,pliz just STOP lyin n be truthful for once, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!][quote][/quote]
it seems u are yet to meet the true man,don't give up
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by IykeD(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2008
Eh Yea! I feel your pain sis.I guess you have not found the right dude, don't give up on hope.
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by ekwero(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2008
still give it a try.u hv a set time to meet him.dont give up dear
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by ssheryl(f): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2008
instead of coming here to rant, why don't u go and file a report at the nearest police station!!!

if african men done tire you, go chase oyinbo now!! just a cheap excuse to run after white men
wat's wit u? tongue tongue tongue why r u so bitter about this?hv hv u cheated on someone,dont feel so bad u r not the only one, datin a white guy wudnt b so bad n i dont need some stupid excuse 2 do that,ljust that i love my own race n i'd love to just find a faithful african guy,
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by bami1(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2008
TAKE IT EASY DEAR,
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by ssheryl(f): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2008
still give it a try.u hv a set time to meet him.don't give up dear

thanx loads dear smiley, mayb i'll give it a try,bt its so damn hard,trustin anyone i mean
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by nana(f): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2008
Take it easy o. cheesy
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by MrCrackles(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2008
ssheryl:

Men cheat,they lie, barely honest, n especially african men,all the men i've been meeting always hv one of this vices, wats wit u men?can't u just treat your women like they deserve to be treated wit love , n don't make excuses,pliz just STOP lyin n be truthful for once, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i believe you have options

for example, female, dogs, goats, horses, table legs, Love Machine's, cats, rats e.t.c.

goodluck
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by ssheryl(f): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2008
it seems u are yet to meet the true man,don't give up

how long do i hv to wait dear, how many more heart aches do i need to encounter, pliz tell me, nway lks like i hv no choice bt to wait, thanx dear, i'll wait for the right one to come along
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by ssheryl(f): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2008
Eh Yea! I feel your pain sis.I guess you have not found the right dude, don't give up on hope.
hope,huh!i guess i need that,just hope i dont run out of hope b4 i find my mr right,
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by tope2000(f): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2008
I can feel your pain but there is no need to give up on men, im sure your own man will soon come when you're least expecting.
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by ssheryl(f): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2008
Take it easy o
TAKE IT EASY DEAR,

i will huns,
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by ssheryl(f): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2008
I can feel your pain but there is no need to give up on men, im sure your own man will soon come when you're least expecting.
if only that were as easy as it sounds dear, anyway i hv no choice bt to wait for that to happen smiley
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by tope2000(f): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2008
im not easy it is easy but it does happen
Give i time, dont focus too much on it
Develop an hobby if you dont have one and concentrate on it amongst other things good going on in your life already
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by whitelexi(m): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2008
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by ssheryl(f): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2008
i believe you have options

for example, female, dogs, goats, horses, table legs, Love Machine's, cats, rats e.t.c.

goodluck
so which one r u dog?goat?,oh!wait i know, u r a rat, am i right?,too bad i dont go for any of those ,u go lk for a march in ur rat society tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by ssheryl(f): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2008
im not easy it is easy but it does happen
Give i time, don't focus too much on it
Develop an hobby if you don't have one and concentrate on it amongst other things good going on in your life alread
thanx loads,i hv loads of hobbies,drawin bieng one of them n i'll concentrate on it more, cheesy
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by MrCrackles(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2008
ssheryl:

so which one r u dog?goat?,oh!wait i know, you're a rat, am i right?,too bad i don't go for any of those ,u go lk for a march in your rat society tongue tongue tongue tongue

u dey craze because i be man and u are tired of men

besides a man like me no send u, wether u like tire for life, na ur palaver be that

goodluck!!!
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2008
ssheryl:

if only that were as easy as it sounds dear, anyway i[b] hv no choice bt to wait for that to happen [/b] smiley

Wait ke? Don’t break you heart oh, they are all like that. My advise, beat the player at his own game. Be a player yourself, that way you can get any man you want. It dosent pay to be honest oh, trust me, I'm talking from experience.
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by ssheryl(f): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2008
Hehehe Grin Grin Grin Grin

MEN ARE SCARCE
!

I GUESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by ssheryl(f): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2008
Wait ke? Don’t break you heart oh, they are all like that. My advise, beat the player at his own game. Be a player yourself, that way you can get any man you want. It dosent pay to be honest oh, trust me, I'm talking from experience
n how do i do that dear? smileyi dont know any other way,i've always been honest n faithful,how do i beat a player at his own game?
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by MrCrackles(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2008
ssheryl:

how do i beat a player at his own game?

the truth is you can never beat a player at his own game because you are not good enuff!!!!
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by tope2000(f): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2008
Brash why are you so angry today, who burst ur bubble- tell mama grin
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by MrCrackles(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2008
tope2000:

Brash why are you so angry today, who burst your bubble- tell mama grin

Not angry sweety, just that you can never beat a player at his own game and anyone tired of men, should move over!! grin

just winding the shawty up
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by ssheryl(f): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2008
the truth is you can never beat a player at his own game because you are not good enough!!!!
mayb u cud teach me,lks like u r a pro in this game cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by ssheryl(f): 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2008
Brash why are you so angry today, who burst your bubble- tell mama Grin
talk to him sis he sounds disturbed,mayb he's had a bad experience b4
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by tope2000(f): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2008
ssheryl:

talk to him sis he sounds disturbed,mayb he's had a bad experience before

Disturbed?? not brash, he is very focused individual tongue
He just winding u up like he said grin
dont take him too seriously, he jokes around alot
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by ssheryl(f): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2008
Disturbed?? not brash, he is very focused individual Tongue
He just winding u up like he said Grin
don't take him too seriously, he jokes around alot
ok dear i wont, mmmmhlks like u know him alot,
Re: I've Had Enough Of Men! by MrCrackles(m): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2008
ssheryl:

ok dear i wont, mmmmhlks like u know him alot,

Brash is major baby, cocky and arrogant with an un-matched swagger but dont read too much into my posts! grin

I just poke fun and have a merry, so cheer up!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fear Of Being Disvirgined / Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers / Most Curvy And Hottest Nigerian Female Doctor (photos, Videos)