Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) (2362 Views)

(strictly 4 The Ladies) 5 Signs Thats He Just Wants Into Your Panties / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) / Marrying A Virgin! Tough Task? (strictly 4 Virgins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by Hannibal: 3:27am On Aug 29, 2008
stillwater:

What are you talking about? cheesy

U know the drill cheesy wink
Now gimme some tongue action. grin cheesy
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by jgirl3: 3:28am On Aug 29, 2008
The Sly:

Abeg Na!  sad

Tsewwwwwwwwww. . . . .Tieh talk gan. . . .
I will tell them about Torres Micheal too. sad
I will tell them about Abigail, Anita and Angela. . . . . .
Also that sugar mama that's stalking you  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'll talk now o!
Give me my entitlement!
stillwater:

I'm actually eating chocolates here oo  undecided
That's what I'm doing as well. . . . . chocolates just make everything seem better. Combine that with good music and you're good to go lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by Hannibal: 3:29am On Aug 29, 2008
j-girl:

Also that sugar mama that's stalking you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'll talk now o!
Give me my entitlement!

Entitlement??
What could that be?? Sausage?? tongue
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by jgirl3: 3:31am On Aug 29, 2008
Hannibal:

Entitlement??
What could that be?? Sausage?? tongue
Ask that chicken jare!
He's owing me so much
But it's not that yucky thing. . . . Ewwwwwwwww. I'd rather stick with my chocolate, thank you.
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by TheSly: 3:36am On Aug 29, 2008
j-girl:

Also that sugar mama that's stalking you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'll talk now o!
Give me my entitlement!
Ok i will give you the kokomaster very soon.
When im done wid this webinar. wink
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by jgirl3: 3:40am On Aug 29, 2008
The Sly:

Ok i will give you the kokomaster very soon.
When im done wid this webinar. wink
Kokomaster ke?
Keep it in Anita jare.
Give me what I really want. . . . . . . you know?
When you're done. . . i'll be waiting wink
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 29, 2008
Hannibal:

You know the drill cheesy wink
Now gimme some tongue action. grin cheesy

People are watching cheesy
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by Hannibal: 3:50am On Aug 29, 2008
stillwater:

People are watching cheesy

Let em watch!!!
Are u shy of ur luscious lips lapping up chocolates??
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 29, 2008
You enjoy chocs the best when in seclusion. cool
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by Hannibal: 3:58am On Aug 29, 2008
stillwater:

You enjoy chocs the best when in seclusion. cool

Ok then.
Lets tuck under the covers before we get nicked for "indecent exposure"
Sly & J-gal, it's GOODnight. kiss kiss
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by CodeRED(f): 4:04am On Aug 29, 2008
@J-Girl,
Why you didnt alert me that "Al and Peggy Bundy" were out roaming again? I always miss the "good" times on Nairaland, I hate books oo grin
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by jgirl3: 4:07am On Aug 29, 2008
CodeRED:

@J-Girl,
Why you didnt alert me that "Ed and Peggy Bundy" were out roaming again? I always miss the "good" times on Nairaland, I hate books oo grin
Goodnight to Mr and Mrs. Hanniwater.
Codey, I'm on the phone with someone and online with someone else.
LOL! Go and read jare.
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 29, 2008
so u ppl don,t know playing is fun, rather than stupid luv dat ur heart will getbroken and hurt, everyday, i av decided 2 be a playa, .playa4life inc(who wana join).no one can luv mi d way God does so Bleep ya playa haterz
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by Yongeze: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2008
self proclaimed players are usually the guys who have to settle for the ugly fat chicks, no wonder they dump them all the time.
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by CodeRED(f): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2008
Yongeze:

self proclaimed players are usually the guys who have to settle for the ugly fat chicks, no wonder they dump them all the time.

ROFL.

Couldnt have said it better. Bunch of nitwits claiming to be playas when in truth the ONLY things they play with are their "dicks" "video games" and "dominoes" cheesy cheesy
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by zerocool(m): 3:46am On Aug 30, 2008
Yongeze:

Dis just beef talk my friend. Gush! one of those player haterz. If u don't know, players neva settle for less, like how super-wussies do, when they get fed up by a girl's childish antics. Playaz play the hottest,charmest around them. Very much used to the system and becoming sort of like a game, sometimes competition, See who brings down the so-called hottest girl in class, on campus (fellowships included), even in the corpers camp. I believe its people,like you, who can't look a girl straight in the eye,that end up with a big fat monica. Guess you need some coaching lessons. Don't be shy dude, u can holla at any playa in dis thread, they will sure be glad to give u a helping hand.***

@CodeRed

Strongly believe you've not been played before, uh?
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by Yongeze: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2008
zerocool:

Dis just beef talk my friend. Gush! one of those player haterz. If u don't know, players never settle for less, like how super-wussies do, when they get fed up by a girl's childish antics. Playaz play the hottest,charmest around them. Very much used to the system and becoming sort of like a game, sometimes competition, See who brings down the so-called hottest girl in class, on campus (fellowships included), even in the corpers camp. I believe its people,like you, who can't look a girl straight in the eye,that end up with a big fat monica. Guess you need some coaching lessons. Don't be shy dude, u can holla at any playa in this thread, they will sure be glad to give u a helping hand.***

@CodeRed

Delusional fool
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by abikelat(f): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2008
I get it but you know what mr poster, i think you have not met a better player, i think we shud hook up and know who can play better,bloody heartbreaker,have done worse
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by 3viso(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2008
Can anyone show me how to do the playing?
Am tired of this old style.
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by abikelat(f): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2008
what old style?
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by 3viso(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2008
The old styles we used to.
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by CodeRED(f): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2008
zerocool:

@CodeRed

What do you know? I am sure, somewhere out there is one delusional loser thinking he may have played me. But I love that, when they think they are playing, it's the other way around. Nothing gives me pleasure more than seeing them dance in their misery and uncertainty. As they say "wat u dont know wont hurt u" LOL cheesy
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by zerocool(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2008
@Yongeze
Yongeze:

Delusional fool

I am actually quite pleasant, till i'm awake!!!!
Be a surfer, not a prick. Wax your board, not your di(k.

@CodeRed
You wouldn't know u've lost anythin since the guy has got what he wanted and i guess you would have enjoyed it too. Playaz make the whole setting look like a commensalism piece of shyt,meanwhile they are the parasites. About guys you make dance in your misery and uncertainty are sure wussbags, like Yongeze, that just spew *** Well yongeze, there's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it.
Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by zerocool(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2008
abikelat:

I get it but you know what mr poster, i think you have not met a better player, i think we should hook up and know who can play better,bloody heartbreaker,have done worse

You think we should hook up? hmm cheesy , LOL, I'm SuGaR & SpiCe & EvErYtHiNg N¡Ce,  before yOu MeSS w/ Me,  yOu BeSt ThiNk twiCe.

Yahoo IM: Ace_Guy2002.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! / Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.