Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Any One Living In China? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any One Living In China? (789 Views)

Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) / Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? / Living In Lagos, Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One Living In China? by chykeo(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2008
Hello Nairalanders!

I want to go to China to shop for electronics ranging from Laptops and computers , phones and accesories to cameras. Any one living in China who can be of help? Who can tell me where and how and costs for shipment. I will appreciate the prices of these items and different particular brands
Re: Any One Living In China? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2008
email me on tylot at hotmail dot com,then i can advice u.goodluck
Re: Any One Living In China? by visionsen(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2008
Yes l liveĀ  in Guangzhou China with my family but now in town for some business.The place to go for the items you want is Guangzhou . Prices and sshipmentsneed to be specific on the items you want e:g names, types,model, used,new, or refurbished [color=#006600][/color]ones. Shipments:the cheapest is to hand carry it your self when coming back for more adviceĀ  contact me through my email . visionsen@gmail.com
[b][/b]
Re: Any One Living In China? by chykeo(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2008
Thanks to you both. I will send you personal emails. I want to buy HP laptops, any new make and model. asomething that is cheap. I want to buy hansets and phone accesories. I am thinking of opening a phone and computer accessories office in Nigeria. So if I can have an idea of thr price of the cheapest laptop I can get in China, it will help me a lot in coming

(1) (Reply)

Visa Granted! / I Am Back Again*sure Fire* / Anyone With An Idea Of Turkey Istanbul Relaxation Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.