Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,402 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Bitch! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bitch! (4046 Views)

Naija Bitch Hot Naked Pussy Photos To Boyfriend Leaks / Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch / Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitch! by sistawoman: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2008
OP,

Your friend is really not going to like you stepping on her game. At times a girl has got to do what she has got to do.

Trust and believe me dudes will never step on thier mans game and us women should learn to reconize good game play and let her do her thing and get it where she can.
Re: Bitch! by tammyswits(f): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2008
I hear you guys, its true dudes can really cover for each other, if asked al act a fool! Its so bloody hard, al just mind my own biz, i have lots of sh*t on my mind as it is! Aaaaaaagggrrrh! Why me, someone buy me icecream, i feel so guilty.
Re: Bitch! by ima1(f): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2008
@poster

why is she still your friend
Re: Bitch! by iykedee: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2008
It pleases me that you really hate your friend's behaviour. That says a lot about you but you don't owe her boyfriend anything. Nothing stays hidden forever. Sooner or later, he'll find out. Rest easy. For the record, any girl that lies about a pregnancy is lower than scum. Unprotected sex? Geepers, call her bf right now!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bitch! by Moyola(f): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2008
Hu!!

datz not nice of her!! undecided

juzz bitchin about! she'D kum 2 her senses soon!
Re: Bitch! by tammyswits(f): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2008
Told u guys he would call me, i just looked @ it, i wont pick up his calls, i wont lie n i wont tel the truth either!
Re: Bitch! by bami1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2008
Tammy
Tammy
what if na ur brother?
Re: Bitch! by bami1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2008
What would Oprah do
Re: Bitch! by spikedcylinder: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2008
tammyswits:

Told u guys he would call me, i just looked @ it, i wont pick up his calls, i wont lie n i wont tel the truth either!

He likes you too? shocked shocked
Re: Bitch! by jchublue: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2008
Gees up, hos down!
Re: Bitch! by spikedcylinder: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2008
jchublue:

Gees up, hos down!

huh?
Re: Bitch! by jchublue: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2008
exactly what it means
Geez (real men) up, hos (LovePeddler girls) down
its a hip-hop term
Re: Bitch! by tammyswits(f): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2008
@spikedcylinder, no he doesnt!
Re: Bitch! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2008
You had berra stay out of it.If the guy is that dumb then let him learn. You are not going to teach him everything.If he doesnt learn then thas the way it was meant to be. As for your friend be carefull with her. If she can backstab and schmeme etc etc then you be carefull or you might just get burned too by this wild fire you are close to. sad sad sad sad
If you decide to step in the guy is a whimp who goes to tell her what you have accused her of then youll be lucky if you are not poisoned grin grin grin
Re: Bitch! by Ihuoma85(f): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2008
How did it go?
Re: Bitch! by TPS360: 5:59am On Sep 01, 2008
show me your friends and 'll tell you who you are, u already know the answer@ poster
Re: Bitch! by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2008
i dont know if these age old sayings still hold. . . . . . .
'show me your friend and i'll tell you who you are' and
'birds of the same feather flock together'

Threadstarter, what are you like?
Re: Bitch! by tammyswits(f): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2008
@OMO IBO, am really loud, the kind that likes to have fun, unlike my friend, i aint really into boys sexually, kinda like to keep em as friends, ok wat'd you want to know? Oh let me update you y'all, she was given th cash and they r still strong, i have decided to just sit and watch that movie of a relationship!
Re: Bitch! by chuckdee4(m): 3:28am On Sep 02, 2008
@ poster

When u see bad thing make u open ur mouth talk, i know its none of ur business but there is a lot involved here; unprotected sex, scheming, lies andthe lot.

you don't have to tell him directly, you could hint at him anonymously
Re: Bitch! by Caliente(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2008
[size=13pt]Dissociate yourself from that girlfriend of yours. If the supposed dumb dude finds out you won't be treated different from the biatch you connived with[/size]
Re: Bitch! by A40(m): 2:05am On Sep 19, 2008
Hmm being nice doesn't always pay i am just glad there are still some chics out there that know that a girl can also be unfair to a guy
Re: Bitch! by topup: 2:49am On Sep 19, 2008
It depends on how much you pride yourself on being a fair person. This sounds like a case of two people who are not very alike who just happen to have some other bond that makes them friends. If you two are close, you should advise her to stop her rubbish, but don't sound like you're ordering her about, state your point and leave it at that. If possible try and make her see that she would hate for her brother or even herself to be treated like that. Tell that that you are not going to stand and watch, that you won't hear anything about her relationship and allow her to confide in you anymore.

Also, if you know your conscience wouldn't be able to handle the guy being heartbroken and deeply hurt, you may wish to warn him or just hint him slightly that he should keep an eye on his girlfriend. Be prepared to fight with your friend, this is a very controversial issue and if you have strong beliefs then you two will definitely clash. I pray that she listens and quits this rubbish, but I even feel that the guy deserves a better girlfriend.
Re: Bitch! by Cayon(f): 3:19am On Sep 19, 2008
a bitch is a female dog. Does your friend bite? If so, take a tetanus shot b4 its too late wink
Re: Bitch! by topup: 4:25am On Sep 19, 2008
People telling this girl to stay out of it because it's not her problem should realise that when the guy finds out, she would be tied along, because everyone thinks birds of a feather flock togther, she can always lie though and say that she never knew, but hey. . it depends on how much pressure her conscience is going to put on her, whether she can just sit and watch, this is game on a different level Sistawoman, lying about pregnancy and getting money off an unsuspecting guy. sad Not good, not acceptable.
Fellow women should shun this behaviour!
Re: Bitch! by MP007(m): 5:02am On Sep 19, 2008
bitches of the same feather f&^^&K and folk together
Re: Bitch! by soulamanne(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2008
yeah find a way of telling the guy but hopefully u dont ve any ulterior motive
Re: Bitch! by CYclone1(f): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2008
Your post reeks of jealousy.
How could you call your ''dear'' friend a bitch? You said you are like sisters!
As a good friend, you should discuss this with her before contemplating telling the guy.

Blaise Pascal:
Few friendships would survive if each one knew what his friend says of him behind his back
Re: Bitch! by girlsoswit(f): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2008
Its more than mere words. The girl has more into it. Just stay away from her b4 she stains u. Such kind of friends are nt worth keeping and the trouble.
Re: Bitch! by olugbon01(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2009
Just satay out of it before the whole thing backfires on u. U dont know how much and how deep ur friend's love for the so called bitch is. A word is enough for the wise, lipsrsealed
Re: Bitch! by vitool: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2009
d guy na mumu, mugu, ode. I will go with you to get that damn as preg test, on my own prefared hospital, I have heared it uncountable times, and we have done the test to prove though are, smiley

Maybe the boboo is no dey give her unless she lied to am, the other way round it's not her fault make let the mugu be mugued
Re: Bitch! by Pancs(m): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2009
This is a guy in his mid 20s never dated a girl before yet lost virginity through masturbation.Fellow nairalanders ur advice is needed,this guy is confused cos needs 2 stop this evil act of masturbating undecided
Re: Bitch! by Gabry(f): 12:04am On Sep 11, 2009
Tammy,

U dissapeared an than you appear out of nowhere. Where have you been? gabrywyl has turned to Gabry ooo. . .

Theres nothing in this world where when you do a bad thing, the person wont find out. Am sure the person will find out eventually. If hetrust her too much, thats good. Thats very impotant in every relationship. Domnt worry yourself about them. He will know in his own way. The most evil thing about people is that once friends tries to help out, the friend would think that this friend is jelous and she wants to still her bf and bla bla bla. So its best you completely ignore this and male like nothing has happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Places To Meet Responsible Girls / Girls...! For The Last Time.. BE WARN! / Females If He Would'nt Propose.... Ask Him These Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.