Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,408 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

How Do U Allay Her Fears? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Allay Her Fears? (811 Views)

What Are Your Fears As A Goodlooking Person? / What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Allay Her Fears? by tomaagy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2008
How do u know wats bothering a lady without her telling you?
Re: How Do U Allay Her Fears? by abikelat(f): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2008
lol, i will be right back, let others say their mind first
Re: How Do U Allay Her Fears? by tomaagy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2008
This's a serious issue I happened to me n I couldn't get it until it became too late, the babe lost her love cos something was bothering her and I neva knew
Re: How Do U Allay Her Fears? by syren: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2008
It's called mind reading, master this art and ur problems are over : D On a serious note, u shouldn't have to guess, lack of communication in a relationship can be its downfall if one is not careful.
Re: How Do U Allay Her Fears? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2008
Split her head open with a crowbar. grin
Re: How Do U Allay Her Fears? by tomaagy(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2008
NiyiRocks!:

Split her head open with a crowbar. grin
Yeah Right so much love
syren:

On a serious note, u shouldn't have to guess, lack of communication in a relationship can be its downfall if one is not careful.
thanx I guess thats wat happened wasn't hearing her well
Re: How Do U Allay Her Fears? by Busta(f): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2008
How are you supposed to know when u ain't no Psychic.

if she wants you to know . . she will tell u
and if she doesn't want to tell u . . .her wahala, not urs!
Re: How Do U Allay Her Fears? by spikedcylinder: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2008
What a question!

You've never heard of those creatures called "women" eh?
Re: How Do U Allay Her Fears? by sistawoman: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2008
Ask her and LISTEN.

If you dismiss her concerns as small things then when she has had enough you will loose her.

Key words to listen for:

[list]
[li]More time
more attention
lonely
affection[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

Come on ladies help me with the list for these clueless men.

What need you are not fulfilling another man will.
Re: How Do U Allay Her Fears? by tomaagy(m): 4:23am On Aug 30, 2008
thanx all she's my project now, I will keep u posted I'm trying everyother thing to make her take me serious again. Thanks to the ladies a lot
Re: How Do U Allay Her Fears? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2008
Naturally its difficult.However you can look back to the last past weeks and eliminate your self out of the equation as a causative factor. If you are not then think of other facets of her life like job,school,family etc try to remember if she had complianed about them recently.
And try asking her if you feel its any of these. The more you try the more she knows you are inetersetd in helping her get through.
If what she did is that bad that telling you will get you balistic then you might need a miracle for her to open up cry cry cry .And no lady had berra try to say this is a lie angry angry

(1) (Reply)

How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? / Would You Really Want To Know? / Guys How Do You Like Being Introduced?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.