Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,397 members, 7,853,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? (814 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? by nalijah07(f): 5:41am On Aug 29, 2008
Do you like it when your babe receives admiration from the opposite sex. For example, the two of you are out and you catch someone admiring her/him. Does it make you feel good, or does it make you jealous?
Re: How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? by NegroNtns(m): 5:57am On Aug 29, 2008
I love it when she is admired, in a respectful manner. "You are beautiful lady"; "I like your hair style, sits well on you"; "I would love to see my baby in that dress, fits well on you", etc, That gives me pride knowing her beauty is appreciated.

I hate it if she is disrespected. "Hey, wassup, can I talk to you"; "yo, can I give you my number"; "I like your ass"; "I like your boobs" etc, Comments like that will arouse my anger. You are telling me to my face that you want to get down with my girl. You need to step!
Re: How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? by nalijah07(f): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2008
My co-worker says he likes to walk in back of his woman, or walk in the street as if he is not with her, to see the type of reaction she receives.
Re: How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? by lonelypal(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2008
It certainly makes me feel good, though i know where to cut d shortz on d comlimentz

@ Ladies in d house
How does it make u feel when ur man receives attention frm the opposite sex cheesy Am sure the wild n possesive ones will yell out soon grin
Re: How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? by sistawoman: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2008
I love it when he recives attention from other ladies.

Who the hell wants to be with someone that no one else wants?

I am sure that is why he stays very close to me when we go out. He walks behind me and beside me always touching me so others know that i am with him.
Re: How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? by Busta(f): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2008
I will say this that my boyfriend loves it to death when he see other guys checking me out. . . never seen anything like that before. He loves to show me off and let everyone know that this is his woman. . . .he wants to hold hands, cuddle and steal a kiss in public places so everyone had better know that I am taken . . . not that I am complaining tho.

He loves it when people compliment me and tell me that my boyfriend is a "Lucky Bastard" . . .lol

some guys find such things as boosting their ego, some gets jealous and some just don't like it.

with me . . .like it when people stare and receive attention from the ladies . . .it gets to me though when they want to touch him (he's kind of buff, and Athletic).
Re: How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? by lonelypal(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2008
Busta:

I will say this that my boyfriend loves it to death when he see other guys checking me out. . . never seen anything like that before. He loves to show me off and let everyone know that this is his woman. . . .he wants to hold hands, cuddle and steal a kiss in public places so everyone had better know that I am taken . . . not that I am complaining tho.

He loves it when people compliment me and tell me that my boyfriend is a "Lucky Bastard" . . .lol

some guys find such things as boosting their ego, some gets jealous and some just don't like it.

with me . . .like it when people stare and receive attention from the ladies . . .it gets to me though when they want to touch him (he's kind of buff, and Athletic).

lipsrsealed
He who has found a chick, damsel, shawty, wife, lol has found a good thing, let him flaunt it grin
[quote][/quote]
Re: How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

I love it when she is admired, in a respectful manner. "You are beautiful lady"; "I like your hair style, sits well on you"; "I would love to see my baby in that dress, fits well on you", etc, That gives me pride knowing her beauty is appreciated.

I hate it if she is disrespected. "Hey, wassup, can I talk to you"; "yo, can I give you my number"; "I like your ass"; "I like your boobs" etc,  Comments like that will arouse my anger. You are telling me to my face that you want to get down with my girl. You need to step!

grin grin grin jealousy
Re: How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? by iice(f): 4:36am On Aug 30, 2008
Yeah he likes to show me off undecided
I on the other hand don't really care, they can ogle him all they want undecided
Re: How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? by NegroNtns(m): 6:24am On Aug 30, 2008
Mesmya, na u sabi, grin
Re: How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? by abikelat(f): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2008
:-x :-x
Re: How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 31, 2008
The one i hate the most is when he goes a step further to try to touch her. angry
God I almost killed someone for it. She was trying to break free from his grip but the guy would not yield. Though it was in public at a party but for Gods sake must you call her, say vulgar things,follow her and if she doesnt listen u GRAB HEER??! He did not know when my Green belt shotokan karatee came in handy.I floored him.And God it felt good. angry angry angry
Re: How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? by iykedee: 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2008
Quite proud but I'll bust a move if they try to come forward to get her digits!!
Re: How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? by nalijah07(f): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2008
c'mon Dabriggs - are you for real? Did this really happen?
Re: How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? by fellybabe(f): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2008
it's a goog thing
Re: How Does It Make You Feel When Your Babe Receives Attention From Others? by opsydudu(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2008
nothing to worry about but when it start getting into her head then there will be problems.

(1) (Reply)

Tricks In Love's Name / Relationship Advice / Public Relationships. Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.