Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

A Lot Of Greedy Nairaland Women Are Just Scared Of The Real Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lot Of Greedy Nairaland Women Are Just Scared Of The Real Man (872 Views)

Somebody Help! She Just Scared Me / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lot Of Greedy Nairaland Women Are Just Scared Of The Real Man by Yongeze: 9:22am On Aug 29, 2008
That's why they are always in defensive mode talking about money unrealistically
Re: A Lot Of Greedy Nairaland Women Are Just Scared Of The Real Man by spikedcylinder: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2008
Oh. One of them.
Re: A Lot Of Greedy Nairaland Women Are Just Scared Of The Real Man by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2008
@ poster, How young are you really. You are either incredibly young or a incredibly foolish cheesy
Re: A Lot Of Greedy Nairaland Women Are Just Scared Of The Real Man by tope2000(f): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2008
he is incredible stupid
Re: A Lot Of Greedy Nairaland Women Are Just Scared Of The Real Man by nana(f): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2008
Ujujoan:

@ poster, How young are you really. You are either incredibly young or incredibly foolish cheesy
That's what he is  grin
Re: A Lot Of Greedy Nairaland Women Are Just Scared Of The Real Man by Yongeze: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2008
scared of the real man, i said it before and i'll say it again
Re: A Lot Of Greedy Nairaland Women Are Just Scared Of The Real Man by iice(f): 4:06am On Aug 30, 2008
What real man? Scared of what in a real man exactly? undecided
Re: A Lot Of Greedy Nairaland Women Are Just Scared Of The Real Man by Yongeze: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2008
a man that will dominate them
Re: A Lot Of Greedy Nairaland Women Are Just Scared Of The Real Man by bridget007(f): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2008
A real man doesn't have to dominate! but a real woman lets a man think he's in charge but she knows she 'really' is in charge grin grin grin
Re: A Lot Of Greedy Nairaland Women Are Just Scared Of The Real Man by abikelat(f): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2008
Its obvious that you dont even know what you are talkin about, greedy nairaland women,how many nairaland women have you met?see your mouth,who are the real men sef angry
Re: A Lot Of Greedy Nairaland Women Are Just Scared Of The Real Man by Yongeze: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2008
bridget007:

a real woman lets a man think he's in charge but she knows she 'really' is in charge grin grin grin
see, I told you you are scared of the real man, that's why you prefer push overs
Re: A Lot Of Greedy Nairaland Women Are Just Scared Of The Real Man by bridget007(f): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2008
My joke above aside, My man is nigerian and no pushover, he is damn hard work, arrogant, dominant, independant, wants to be the boss and would love me to play submissive and yield to his every wish, , I think there are naija women out there who would willingly do that, I though am not naija and whilst I do submit at times to keep the peace, he knows where the line gets drawn. I have been married before and divorced and have run a home singly for many years so he knows whilst he can try to dominate, the truth is I am a strong independant woman that does not NEED a man. We are together to enhance each other's lives, neither to control the other. We are equals and he accepts this. He a real man and me a real woman.
Re: A Lot Of Greedy Nairaland Women Are Just Scared Of The Real Man by tpia: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2008
who broke Yongeze's heart?

Thats not good nah.

Nairaland women, stop playing games with this poor guy. cry cry
Re: A Lot Of Greedy Nairaland Women Are Just Scared Of The Real Man by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2008
What does "Real Man" have to do wiv a lil boy like the poster.
abeg, give yourself 15 more years jare
Re: A Lot Of Greedy Nairaland Women Are Just Scared Of The Real Man by shuppie(f): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2008
real man ko, fake man ni. shior. sad
Re: A Lot Of Greedy Nairaland Women Are Just Scared Of The Real Man by DonEse125(f): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2008
@poster,do u evn knw d meaning of d wrd dominate? Cos i dnt tink u do.if ur idea of a real man is a dominant,controlling,tyrannical,egocentric,chauvinist male pig,den of course i'm scared shitless,dumb@ss.oh, & btw,i hop my words werent 2 big 4 ur puny brain 2 comprehend.hey,here's a thought:why dnt u pick up a dictionary and look them up? Dat is,of course,if its nt 2 much 4 a peabrain such as urself.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Guys Find It Hard To Wait: / I Need Ur Help Plz / I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.