Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do? (867 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... / Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do? by milk2: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2009
Hi naira landers. I have this girl in my compound dat is madly in luv with me n she always want 2 be by me. She wants me to woe her but i dont want to woe her because i dont like to date compound girls. But i am also in luv with her. It has got to a point that she now says dat i cant woe a girl. I am a 200L pet student of Ui n she is ss3. What do i do? I need ur comments.
Re: I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do? by milk2: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2009
I really need ur advise
Re: I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do? by MrCrackles(m): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2009
milk2:

Hi naira landers. I have this girl in my compound dat is madly in luv with me n she always want 2 be by me. She wants me to woe her but i dont want to woe her because i dont like to date compound girls. But i am also in luv with her. It has got to a point that she now says dat i cant woe a girl. I am a 200L pet student of Ui n she is ss3. What do i do? I need ur comments.

Do you live in a barracks?

Anyway if you love her and she loves you, then fucking break the ice if she doesnt and stop acting like a wimp!
Re: I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do? by cvibe: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2009
Leave her.
Re: I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do? by naomi16: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2009
as for me, i cant date some 1 in my compound. but if u say u love her, u can talk to her and u guys can get the ball rolling.but be careful cos its not the best thing to do.
Re: I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do? by Omolola1(f): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2009
Personally, i dont like compound dating

But then you said you love her, why not approach her
Re: I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do? by oluwafemi113(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2009
i think what she need is for you to have sex with her. you try that and you we see that she we dislike you.
she is looking for a day love. which she think you are in a better post to give her.
if not am sure 80% of lady's we not date a guy from the same compound.
may be na still under 18, you give her what she need make you bom face
Re: I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do? by CrazyMan(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2009
@Poster. I understand your situation. I myself, I don't dating girls within my neighbourhood. But like the old saying "true love drives away all doubts". If you're sure she feels the same way you feel about her, then give it a shot and you might not regret it.
Re: I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do? by Bamsyle(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2009
milk2:

Whatever you decide to do, do not 'woe' her . . . 'woe' reeks of something tragic . . . 'woo' her instead . . .
Re: I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do? by MoneyRule(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2009
Personally, i detest the concept of compound relationship but since you say you love her and you think she loves you too,then dance to the tune! Just be sure she's up to 18 cos,anything you "do" with a girl under 18 is child abuse.
Re: I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do? by Hollysmile: 12:05am On Feb 23, 2009
Are u sure u love her or you just wan2 prove her wrong, dat u can woo a chic? Besides, at ur stage, i know dat de definition of love in ur dictionary is ROMANCE & SEX! Dat's all u need right? Well shaa, Be careful, compound runs dey result to 'belle'.
Re: I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do? by StephenP(m): 12:12am On Feb 23, 2009
ha!
Re: I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do? by otokx(m): 12:37am On Feb 23, 2009
some people are woe da ful
Re: I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do? by Czarskit(m): 1:12am On Feb 23, 2009
Sounds more lyk lust 2 me. . . Y don't u giv it a try & c d results?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? / I Want Our Engagement Broken! / Should I Be Ashame That I Can't Get Rid Of My Feeling For A Girl I Dated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.