Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys (8760 Views)

If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. / My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by mechengin(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2008
I am a young man in port harcourt and i want to know if it is wrong for a guy to be in love with his fellow guys.I am always in love with my fellow guy.
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2008
You are gay cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by MissyB1(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2008
What's wrong in admiring sm1?Whether he/she is same sex wit you doesn't count.
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by dudubobo1: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2008
I admire my pastor's lifestyle

I think admiring someone is different from being attracted to them sexually
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by tope2000(f): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2008
Quit hiding in the closet, As soon as u accept you are gay then its OK to admire your fellow guy
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by MissyB1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2008
dudu-bobo:

I admire my pastor's lifestyle

I think admiring someone is different from being attracted to them sexually
Tell 'em jare.

Pple jst have a way of linking sex to errtyn.What's wrong in admiring smtin in sm1 that is of same sex wit u?Nah wah!
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by agaba123(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2008
tope2000:

Quit hiding in the closet, As soon as u accept you are gay then its OK to admire your fellow guy

Na wa for you! There are certain trhings I do not understand. Why is it a crime to say wat is good when one sees it esp here in the UK. If you see a guy with a nice haircut, and you guy i dig that your cut, you will seen as gay. I like your suit, you are gay. why? In nigeria you could tell a girl you look cute with no closet intention but here such is seen as sexual overture.
I for one do not have even the slightest feeling for guy. I wonder why it is a crime say that something is good when one sees it.

Tope so if you see a beautiful and say she is beautiful or she dresses cute, it means you are lesbian? Girls do this and majority are far frombeing lesbo why should guys be termed gay cos they do what women are guilty of? Different strokes for different folks
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by spikedcylinder: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2008
mechengin:

I am a young man in port harcourt and i want to know if it is wrong for a guy to be in love with his fellow guys.I am always in love with my fellow guy.

Lol! cheesy
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by dudubobo1: 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2008
@Tope, you are a pretty girl but. . . I'm getting scared of you
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by MrCrackles(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2008
mechengin:

young man who is lusting after another man's coc.k, and butthole is nothing but a coc.k slurping homo-thug! cheesy
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by nana(f): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2008
Brash!:

young man who is lusting after another man's coc.k, and butthole is nothing but a coc.k slurping homo-thug! cheesy
Brap Brap! cheesy
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by tope2000(f): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2008
dudu-bobo:

@Tope, you are a pretty girl but. . . I'm getting scared of you

lmao but why scared oo

agaba123:

Na wa for you! There are certain trhings I do not understand. Why is it a crime to say what is good when one sees it esp here in the UK. If you see a guy with a nice haircut, and you guy i dig that your cut, you will seen as gay. I like your suit, you are gay. why? In nigeria you could tell a girl you look cute with no closet intention but here such is seen as sexual overture.
I for one do not have even the slightest feeling for guy. I wonder why it is a crime say that something is good when one sees it.

Tope so if you see a beautiful and say she is beautiful or she dresses cute, it means you are lesbian? Girls do this and majority are far frombeing lesbo why should guys be termed gay because they do what women are guilty of? Different strokes for different folks

The poster just said he was in love with his fellow guy, abi u no read the poster's question very well
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by bami1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2008
this dude is in love with another dude

he is gay

end of discussion
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by chamotex(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2008
mechengin:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by dyabman(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2008
mechengin:

are u crazy ?

simply create a topic saying i need a Gay Lover simple.
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by SAMARSH: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2008
Its not that you are crazy considering the situation of gays around the world but I dont think you will derive anything from loving your fellow man. you need to grow up.
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by DonEse125(f): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2008
As other posters have so eloquently mentioned,d OP said that not only was he in luv wit a fellow guy,he was always in luv wit his fellow guys.come on ppl,dat says it all;he's gay,or at least he's on his way 2 being gay.som ppl see bein gay as a matter of personal choice,i see it as a disease,an illness.OP, u need help! ur sexual orientation is nt yet clearly defined.Now is d tym 2 seek dat help!
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by jchublue: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2008
i think the dude already knows the answer to the ques he is asking. he just wants confirmation so he can rest his demons
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by Ihuoma85(f): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2008
So men holding hands now, has gotten a whole new meaning in Naija?
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by bigboyslim(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2008
why would you hold hands with a fellow guy?
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by MissyB1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2008
Why wouldn't a man hold hands wit a fellow man?
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by bigboyslim(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2008
@ Missy B and Thomas85

are you both gay? What do you mean by what is wrong with guys holding hands. If you see your husband holding hands with another man, don't say anything about it, just encourage him to continue, very soon that hand he his holding will turn to something else and i hope you won't say we didnt tell you.
Its okay for girls to hold hands but guys, its totally unacceptable.
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by StephenP(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2008
mechengin:

I'm guessing of none of y'all read the post. The title is totally not related to the topic. Forget about the admiration part, he said is it "wrong for a guy to be in love with his fellow guys"? That was just gay and I don't care what no one has to say about it.
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by MissyB1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2008
bigboyslim:

@ Missy B
are you both gay?

Nah!! cool
bigboyslim:

@ Missy B
What do you mean by what is wrong with guys holding hands.

Exactly what i meant wen i said it.I repeat;What is wrong in a man holding another man's hand?
Don't you shake men/guyz?
bigboyslim:

@ Missy B
If you see your husband holding hands with another man, don't say anything about it, just encourage him to continue, very soon that hand he his holding will turn to something else and i hope you won't say we didnt tell you.
Its okay for girls to hold hands but guys, its totally unacceptable.

Why would i say anything simply bcuzz he's holdin a man's hand?Nah wa o.
If you are comfortable wit readin meanings into sm irrelevant things,kool but dnt encourage others to.

PS:If you're observant,you'll notice the poster has two ques der.One d heading and d other d body.Read ma first post on dis thread,i replied in reference to the heading.I still say there's nuttin wrong in admiring sm1 of same sex wit u.
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by Moyola(f): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2008
@ topic

Yeah!

buh 2 an extent!!

anything deeper than mare admiration. . . . . . . una done turn gay b dat!! tongue
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by Sisikill: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2008
LOL! I think there is a semantics problem here. I don't think the poster is saying he is in love with a guy, just that he likes them very well. Remember when you were young and your mind was still innocent, how you felt about your friend? I believe that's what OP mean.

@ Topic
Sadly, from the responses. . . it's obvious society does not allow guys will be free with their emotions for other guys, except guys who are really secure in their manhood like my brothers and their friends. smiley

GUYS TAKE THE SHACKLES OFF YOUR FEET AND DECLARE YOUR GUY LOVE! You'll feel better, trust me grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by Sisikill: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2008
OP here, I got the lyrics for you and made the neccessary adjustment to fit your need. My comments are in the upper Subscript.

GUY LOVE
Let's face the facts about me and you, A love unspecified.
Though I'm proud to call you "Chocolate Bear,"
The crowd will always talk and stare.

I feel exactly those feelings, too
And that's why I keep them inside.
'Cause this bear can't bear the world's disdain,
And sometimes it's easier to hide,

Than explain our Guy love,
That's all it is, Guy love,
He's mine, I'm his,
There's nothing gay about it in our eyes.

You ask me 'bout this thing we share,
And he tenderly replies,
It's guy love Between two guys.

We're closer than the average man and wife,
That's why our matching bracelets say [Your name and your guy friend's name]
You know I'll stick by for the rest of my life.

You're the only man who's ever been inside of me.
Whoa, I just took out his apendix (or however else he's been inside of you wink )
There's no need to clarify,
Oh no?

Just let it grow more and more each day.
It's like I married my best friend,
But in a totally manly way.

Let's go! It's guy love, Don't compromise,
The *feeling* of some other guy,
Holding up your heart, Into the sky.

I'll be there to care through all the lows.
I'll be there to share the highs.

It's guy love, Between two guys.

And when I say, "I love you [insert friend's name here],"
It's not what it impies.

It's guy love Between Two Guys!!!!

Good Luck my brave Naija brother who is not afraid the express his love for another guy. God Bless you!  kiss
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by NegroNtns(m): 4:10am On Aug 30, 2008
I don't think the poster is saying he is in love with a guy, just that he likes them very well. Remember when you were young and your mind was still innocent, how you felt about your friend? I believe that's what OP mean.

Moremi, alias Senior Advocate, OP said he IS IN LOVE WITH A GUY, and you say thats not what he meant. Please tell me thats one of your sarcasm at work grin grin

Mechengin, your opening statement is muddy, please clarify.
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by OluwaKANYE: 4:18am On Aug 30, 2008
fucking gay angry angry
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by StephenP(m): 4:49am On Aug 30, 2008
Sisikill:

I don't think the poster is saying he is in love with a guy, just that he likes them very well.

What?! Are you being sarcastic again cause he clearly said he was "always in love with [his] fellow guy".
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by tammyswits(f): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2008
Sweetheart you are GAY! Its normal for a guy to admire another guy like ''man, i like your style where did you buy that shirt", or "dude how do you get d ladies flinging themselves at you" better yet, " man, you're so successful, gt a sexy wife how lucky can you get(then they laugh)" , thats manly admiration, bt being inlove like you are with other guys, uh uh, aint no beatin arnd the bush , you're gay!
Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2008
Admiring and Loving are two different thing. Your topic say is it wrong to admire a guy, Then your stressed out explanation says you are in love with guys.

Thats gay, so You are Gay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caught In The Moment … (18+) / To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl / I Want To Eat Him Mugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.