Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. (3378 Views)

Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / 10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by geovanni24(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
1.football freak attitude. Imagine you sitting next to a guy in a long journey, or waiting in public, and a guy starts discussing the latest football match with you, football clubs and even playersthat are on back bench or those that sustained injuries, when you are not even a football freak, and when you act like you don't know and you don't care, they will be like" this guy dey watch match at all?...where him even from?....that's very silly and dumb. If u do it always,plz stop it. 2. When you are slow to take a girl who crushes for you to bed. Naija guys will be like" guy why you dey dull. na?...oboi see fine girl?...as if it's not your "prick" that will do the action....some people are naturally sexually active, while some are not because of either their career or family etc...learn to respect people's will for God's sake and let their sexuality be. 3. When you say Uve not had sex for a very long time. Naija guys will be like" guy the thing go done full na?....you suppose pour some away na..?...the D*ck is mine, as well as the spe*m, what's your concern how I choose to use it....it really makes a guy to appear myopic and sex conscious and it's not good for the society and potential fathers too. 4. When you are not avaricious towards golden opportunities. The next they will say is " guy you too dey do like pastor self. Abegii....nobody be saint...well who cares?..i don't rush things and I work with my conscience. There are too many desperate and avaricious Nigerian Guys out there, and what have they achieved?...yet they think they are smarter than you....guys should wake up. .5. When you don't have a girlfriend and have chosen to be single. With the way Nigerians are copying western lifestyle now, its going to be a crime to remain single,undating and celibate.....girlfriend is no big deal, but some dumb Nigerian guys see it as a show of masculinity and manhood, I pity such folks, cos dey end up marrying without a purpose.......these are just a few, add yours, if u have.....and your silly comments are welcome.
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Guilty
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by naturally: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lol
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by MEGGATRON(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
were you not taught how to use paragraph? Or you thought its use only in school?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
I cannot read this.
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by princebishop(m): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s][/s] grin grin is that all ?

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by geovanni24(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
i was taught, hence while typing on my phone, I observed paragraphs, but as soon as I submitted....everything went haphazard.
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by geovanni24(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
I cannot read this.
plz do, I really observed paragraph, but upon submission, it went off....cheers
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Mskrisx(f): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Well sometimes true
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by iPopAlomo(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
is the op Gay...?!

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
geovanni24:

1 football freak attitude. Imagine you sitting next to a guy in a long journey, or waiting in public, and a guy starts discussing the latest football match with you, football clubs and even playersthat are on back bench or those that sustained injuries, when you are not even a football freak, and when you act like you don't know and you don't care, they will be like" this guy dey watch match at all?...where him even from?....that's very silly and dumb. If u do it always,plz stop it.

2. When you are slow to take a girl who crushes for you to bed. Naija guys will be like" guy why you dey dull. na?...oboi see fine girl?...as if it's not your "prick" that will do the action....some people are naturally sexually active, while some are not because of either their career or family etc...learn to respect people's will for God's sake and let their sexuality be.

3. When you say Uve not had sex for a very long time. Naija guys will be like" guy the thing go done full na?....you suppose pour some away na..?...the D*ck is mine, as well as the spe*m, what's your concern how I choose to use it....it really makes a guy to appear myopic and sex conscious and it's not good for the society and potential fathers too.

4 When you are not avaricious towards golden opportunities. The next they will say is " guy you too dey do like pastor self. Abegii....nobody be saint...well who cares?..i don't rush things and I work with my conscience. There are too many desperate and avaricious Nigerian Guys out there, and what have they achieved?...yet they think they are smarter than you....guys should wake up.

5 When you don't have a girlfriend and have chosen to be single. With the way Nigerians are copying western lifestyle now, its going to be a crime to remain single,undating and celibate.....girlfriend is no big deal, but some dumb Nigerian guys see it as a show of masculinity and manhood, I pity such folks, cos dey end up marrying without a purpose.......these are just a few, add yours, if u have.....and your silly comments are welcome.
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by publicenemy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
If you don't watch football you should not be called a guy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by acenazt: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
First of all Space ur points and apply paragraphs wen needed. And secondly guys can fit be idiots.
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by osaslord500(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Those stupid things kills boring minds
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Slimzjoe(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Op U Gay?

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
I cannot read this.
imagine!
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by countsparrow: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Op, u sure say na 5 things be dis? Cos i no fit see nunber 2, 3, 4, and 5 o!
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by donholy28(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
When u get robbed by armed robbers...they start directing Rambo script for u...what u should have done...punch one in the face,snatch his gun,Summersault 3 times then shoot d remaining thieves

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
publicenemy:
If you don't watch football you should not be called a guy!
nigga fuk outta here, I'm not a football fan. I barely watch football but basketball is my shitt. so if a nigga doesn't watch football then he's manhood is gone?! nigga puhlease

3 Likes

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by publicenemy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
nigga fuk outta here, I'm not a football fan. I barely watch football but basketball is my shitt. so if a nigga doesn't watch football then he's manhood is gone?! nigga puhlease

Basket ball na woman game na... Even my grand mum can throw balls with her hand and run around...

I once talked to a friend who is a basketball fan and he said he wonders how people control the ball around just with their legs...

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
publicenemy:

Basket ball na woman game na... Even my grand mum can throw balls with her hand and run around...

I once talked to a friend who is a basketball fan and he said he wonders how people control the ball around just with their legs...
you don't play basketball so you won't know shitt about it by the time you run to and fro the court trying to Dribble taller, stronger, buff or chasing the fast ass niggas then you will know what it is. have b.ball hit your fingers accidentally before? you rarely forget the pleasure. Don't women play football again? GTFOH

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
imagine!
cheesy
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by geovanni24(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Op U Gay?
no I'm not, I'm surprise at ur question though.....i think u should travel out and mingle with geniuses, u sound myopic!
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by geovanni24(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
iPopAlomo:
is the op Gay...?!
I'm not gay, u are one of my case study,hence I came up with this article
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by korazon(f): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wow! Really?
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Slimzjoe(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
geovanni24:
no I'm not, I'm surprise at ur question though.....i think u should travel out and mingle with geniuses, u sound myopic!

Exactly the answer I expected from you.....

Dum.b Ppl are always Predictable.......now, please Fvck Off ma Mentions

Tnx
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by iPopAlomo(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
geovanni24:
I'm not gay, u are one of my case study,hence I came up with this article

Guys like you are slow...
Guys like you are why this B!itches don't respect us...
Guys like you are what we call woman wrapper...
what the hell is wrong with striking up a conversation... in sports...?! you don't do football, basketball or any other sports... even bedmatics... You probably won't talk smart about fractional distillation of crude... or quantum physics... I know your type... SU...
keep on falling maga to these women because you want to score cheap points... in the end... when you cant excite them... nah we go still help you fulfill your duty... wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by tpiander: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hm
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by sipsip(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmm... you're either low on self esteem and using all these as your defence mechanism, or really seeking for answers on what to do to 'belong'. No insults bro, just observing. Once again, no insult, hope you don't take it the wrong way.
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
geovanni24:
i was taught, hence while typing on my phone, I observed paragraphs, but as soon as I submitted....everything went haphazard.
and dz 1 too?
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by sarmiie(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
GUILTY!! This ni**a is GUILTY!!!!

Uncle ruckus
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. by Gurgle(f): 1:50am On Jun 29, 2015
sarmiie:
GUILTY!! This ni**a is GUILTY!!!!

Uncle ruckus

haha uncle ruckus grin ...no relation...

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / "I Will Rather Leave My Boyfriend For My Dad Because My Dad Is Good In Bed" / My Boyfriend Was Holding Another Girl's Hands In My Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.