Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me (5244 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by LadyT(f): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2008
Thats awful so even he knows you have nothing.

Hes not a good person to even say that out loud.

You need to start understanding that you are able to survive without him. Dont turn yourself into a doormat
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2008
ladyt

that true, i need to start it from somewhere but where

i need to find out where
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by LadyT(f): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2008
Are you working? If not try to find a job even if its a couple of days a week. Maybe when the kids are at school.
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by sistawoman: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2008
have you talked to a lawyer?

have you talked to your family?
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by idupaul: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2008
@ jemima

shei u once used the name janida on this forum
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2008
idupaul

find somebody else to ask all ths question

am new to ths thing

pls dont waste my time any more

bye
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2008
sitawoman,ladyt

my daughter is 2yrs old and my son is 1yr old

my family never like him from the beginning because of that they dont wanna know.

i need a house,job,daycare.

its about security 4 me and my children my dear
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2008
sistawoman

i dont have money to get a lawyer
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2008
jemima2007:

sitawoman,ladyt

my daughter is 2yrs old and my son is 1yr old

my family never like him from the beginning because of that they don't want to know.

i need a house,job,daycare.

its about security 4 me and my children my dear

jemima2007:

sistawoman

i don't have money to get a lawyer

Na wa o. You are really in deep trouble. Did you go into this with your two eyes closed?
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by joshjosh(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2008
jemima2007:

sitawoman,my family never like him from the beginning because of that they don't want to know.

i am so sorry to hear your wahala.  this is the reason i always say people should [b][b][b]always remember their family[/b][/b][/b] don't always mean harm.  i remember some thread back with some people  saying go with man/woman and forget your family.  your family will almost always be there for you.

back to the topic,  my advice to you is work out ways to get on with your life.  6yrs is a lot to waste. your life and childrens lives is too precious to waste and no man is worth wasting your life for.  

listen if you truly had money  you invested in the business there must be a record of it through your bank account .  that is all you need to prove what you invested in the business. if he says that is not true  he will need to show where he got the funds from. saying he got it from auntie susu and co doesn't hold water so don't be afraid.

whatever you do always know somehow your future is now linked because of the kids and do not do anything that will make the relationship with the kids difficult.

i wish you luck and hope you take wisdom and understanding along with you

davidylan:

Na wa o. You are really in deep trouble. Did you go into this with your two eyes closed?
    david what a question. you make me laugh these days. it is good to know you are well and going about your daily business

jemima2007:

sistawoman   - i don't have money to get a lawyer 

being in canada, i would have thought there would be women organisation/s to take on cases like this. there must be.  be relaxed and get your brains working so you can remember what trips and cash you did for the business side of the relationship.  others have gone through this route before. you will not be the first  so there is already a formular to work this out. 

having said this, i must warn that if there is any shoody business along the way there may be trouble on a different scale. do take care and start working your way out of this.  marraige is not hell and should never be a prison term. it is meant to be enjoyed and not endured
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by LadyT(f): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2008
Does he give you any form of money at all?

Try to search on the net for any free legal advice in Canada Im sure there is something.
There is help out there I suggest you look dont panic.
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2008
ladyt
he used to but now nothing

he say i will used it against him, to get lawyer or run away with his children
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by LadyT(f): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2008
Is he mad?

Its sad you could not see what your family could see.

I think you need to really be realistic and prepare yourself for leaving with nothing.

He will try his best tomake you stay by making your life seem like hell if you leave. But you cannot stay just because of money you have children to think about as well.

I dont know if you have tried talking to him to showing him how unreasonable he is being. Explain that this bussiness is both yours and you feel he has not included you at all.

By the way if he is violent dont even bother trying to talk to him.

Also I suggest you delete your internet history if you are doing this at home!
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by idupaul: 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2008
@ lady t
am suprised u falling for this bullsh*t of a tale.
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by sistawoman: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2008
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2008
inupaul

pls find somebody else to do ths with

what goes around alway come around so be careful
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2008
joshjosh

thanks
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2008
ladyt,sistawoman,etc,

i beginning give up hope my sister

i make it clear to him that i wanna leave ths relationship and i need to do something about my life too.

i told him to compensate me or i will take him to the court, between me n you i dont even have any mean to do that.

he want me to buy a house he will pay 4 the mortgages 4 2yrs,car,support until i find a job
somebody was telling me if i take the deal i will regreat it 4 the rest of my life

i want him to compensate me every month but for how long, i dont know, i dont how much it should bee

pls feel free to let ne know ur opinion

thanx
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by uoe80(f): 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2008
my dear,i have 3 ways out of your situation but u can choose which to follow.First give your life to Christ,preach to your husband,try to make him change,burn midnight candles for him,fast,sow seeds on his behalf.2 seek legal advice battle it out with him in the law court and if these don't work OMO GIVE AM RAT POISON!!!lol
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by LadyT(f): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2008
undecided for only two years?

Its obvious he knows you wont go.

Honestly you not being married to him gives you less rights.

Does he still live in the house?

Has he agreed for you guys to separate?

Idupaul you never know whos telling the truth just hoping the advice will help someone who may need it undecided
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2008
ladyt

i dont know if he agree or not, sometime he say something an does something else

yes we are still living together

he still wanna have sex me even as i told him that i dont wanna ths relationship

ithink his taking me serious.

uoe80

i play tired
god is not answering my prayer
thanx
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by tombola: 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2008
@Jeminatu

I put it to you that you have been lieing since, i put it to you you are a lier, a sex addict and a perenial attention seeking pus sie footing docklands.
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by uoe80(f): 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2008
keep praying,The Lord your God neither sleeps nor slumbers and there shall be no peace for he wicked.God has changed worse situations around believe me ours is a walk in the park,He can do all things all u gotta do is have faith and pray fervently.its going to be Aight.
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 12:14am On Sep 15, 2008
am beginning think coming here was a mistake

tombola

you have every right to say whatever you wanna say because sometime i don't believe this is happen to me

i deserve the insult because i should keep my private live private.

now i could see why some peoples don't report rape its because of somebody like you

sometime let to give peoples benefit of doubt

thanks
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by tombola: 12:19am On Sep 15, 2008
jemima2007:

am beginning think coming here was a mistake

tombola

you have every right to say whatever you want to say because sometime i don't believe this is happen to me

i deserve the insult because i should keep my private live private.

now i could see why some peoples don't report rape its because of somebody like you

sometime let to give peoples benefit of doubt

thanks

Jeninatu

Why i dont believe you is because you knbow what to do, but you dont want to do it, because you have your eye on money - oh me - because of money, you want him to keep punching you and dehumanising you, because of a business that is worth millions of dollars, thats why you dont want to leave, isint it? Must you marry him?

Wo, I know you, your name is Jeminatu Oloribobo, isint it? Do you think I dont know your husband to be? well, confess or else I will reveal everything here and NOW!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 12:32am On Sep 15, 2008
you r wrong my dear

tell me if you were in my shoe , what will you have done?

pls bear in mind that you have two children, no place to go, no money, no friend or family to go to, no income,nothing to call urs.

pls what will you do?

am very sure a lot people will like to know ur answer, tombola,

by the way my daughter name is jemima, that is where i got jemima
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by Adonica(f): 3:28am On Sep 15, 2008
@Jemima . . . i have been trying to get a hold of you about this your post.

Do not listen to sistawoman o . . .u will only end up digging more grave for yourself.

First, I think Tombolo is right. It is longer throat that pushed you to where you are now. If I may ask, after 2 kids, how come both you never talked about marriage? U loved him enough to bore the fool 2 kids so why not marry him?

Why else would you stay with someone that treats you like dirt and trash? why would u remain with someone that calls you names and won't even give you pocket money . . .u better leave the guy and move on with your life. Do not wait until he gives you HIV. If it is not the longer throat, u better leave . . .all that glitters is not gold and everything is not all about money, money, money. All the same, the deed has been done so no point in condemning you or blaming yourself.

finally, u asked where you should start from . . . I am sure the guy has dragged you from your family, no wonder they do not like him. Go back to your family. No matter how much they despises u, they will never turn their backs on you. Go to them with your kids, cry and roll on the floor . . .they will listen to you. Don't you have any brothers and sisters to go to for help? How about friends, you can move in with one of your friends and get your life back in other. You went to school, didn't you? look for a job to care for your kids and I believe that legal aid is available in Canada. You are qualified for legal aid and counsel and entitled to a lwayer. You will be granted one.

Piece of advise . . .remove the name of your daughter from the post. It is enough that instead of spending time with your kids, you are chasing money up and down with some low life guy.

Ignore Idupaul . . .the guy is known to be an A**hole on this site.

honestly . . . has the guy raised his hands on you b4? has he beat or hit you b4?
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2008
adonica
thanx

to be honest with you, yes he has but promise that he will never do it again

am strongly believe that am waiting my time, i need to move on

i just hate the fact that i has been used

the only problem now is my children, the fact that i dont have anything to support my children, it may used it agaisnt me in the court.

am not qualify 4 legal aid based on my last year income
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by Adonica(f): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2008
True friends and Family will always be there for you no matter how mad they are at you.

let them know that you have finally agreed with them about this guy and you wanna leave him.

Try your family. . . . sorry and I do feel for u.
This thing called love . . .makes all us act stupidly
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by sistawoman: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2008
Have you dont any research with the sites i provided?
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2008
sistawoman

yes i did
thanx

i decided to move on and forget about the money

he told me that the only country that i will get money from him is canada because of that he going to declare himself bankrupt in that country

i was a fool , i deserve it
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by Adonica(f): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2008
jemima2007:

sistawoman

yes i did
thanx

i decided to move on and forget about the money

he told me that the only country that i will get money from him is canada because of that he going to declare himself bankrupt in that country

i was a fool , i deserve it

the guy is soooooo annoyingly smart.
Your case is indeed really complicated. That kind of a human being is indeed capable of taking a life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GUYS: 13 Signs She’s Flirting With You / All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love / Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.