Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nairalanders: I Need Your Advice: Please Advice Me!its Urgent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders: I Need Your Advice: Please Advice Me!its Urgent (877 Views)

Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice / I'm Travelling By Air For The First Time Tomorrow, Pls Advice Me / Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders: I Need Your Advice: Please Advice Me!its Urgent by babadave: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2008
My name is Dave.i applied to the German embassy for a visa to attend a conference programme which is for 4days and i wrote on my application form that i need 6days visa and they gave me 6 days visa sometimes in March.I didnt travel to Germany and just few weeks ago I applied again to attend a conference programme again holding for 3 days and i was given 5 days visa.I went to Germany and i spent 4 days there and i came back.

Nairalanders,Please advice me on what i can do to get 3 months or 6 months visa since i was able to travel to Germany on the 2nd visa given to me and i didnt overstay there.Please,what can i do to have like 3 months.Can i make an hotel reservation and tell them am going to sight see or i can get another conference programme and write that i need 90 days visa.Please advice me, Thank you
Re: Nairalanders: I Need Your Advice: Please Advice Me!its Urgent by Tegese: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2008
Visit their website or call the embassy
Re: Nairalanders: I Need Your Advice: Please Advice Me!its Urgent by vvvjustice: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2008
babadave:

My name is Dave.i applied to the German embassy for a visa to attend a conference programme which is for 4days and i wrote on my application form that i need 6days visa and they gave me 6 days visa sometimes in March.I didnt travel to Germany and just few weeks ago I applied again to attend a conference programme again holding for 3 days and i was given 5 days visa.I went to Germany and i spent 4 days there and i came back.

Nairalanders,Please advice me on what i can do to get 3 months or 6 months visa since i was able to travel to Germany on the 2nd visa given to me and i didnt overstay there.Please,what can i do to have like 3 months.Can i make an hotel reservation and tell them am going to sight see or i can get another conference programme and write that i need 90 days visa.Please advice me, Thank you
   One would actually expect this "Travel" section to be more about travel experience, but considerably, it has turned out to be an embassy itself.
   Mr Babadave, you were given two visas on two occasions, you travelled on one of them, you didn't come here to share your travel experience, rather you're here seeking advice on what documents you need for a longer term visa?
   Ain't it it amazing to realise that you, who have been to the embassy and have been issued these visas, and now, you have just returned from an oversea trip. . . , shouldn't you be advising people on such?
   Nairaland is a website and this is a travel section of it:  NAIRALAND IS NOT AN EMBASSY.
   Well, it's becoming boring in this section, we seldom hear interesting stories, all we hear is about Embassy, Visa, Appeal, Stamped Passport, Bank Statement & Sponsor or Admission Letter etc. This is the situation here, nothing much interesting to hear: no wonder did some people criticize me for uploading photos of my holiday travel last May embarassed
Re: Nairalanders: I Need Your Advice: Please Advice Me!its Urgent by Busybody2(f): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2008
vvvjustice:

One would actually expect this "Travel" section to be more about travel experience, but considerably, it has turned out to be an embassy itself.
   Mr Babadave, you were given two visas on two occasions, you travelled on one of them, you didn't come here to share your travel experience, rather you're here seeking advice on what documents you need for a longer term visa?
   . . . Well, it's becoming boring in this section, we seldom hear interesting stories,

. . . no wonder did some people criticize me for uploading photos of my holiday travel last May embarassed

People criticized you for uploading your holiday pictures and you are now persuading Mr B aka Mr Call-me-Dave, to do the same. It would have been okay if they only lambasted him for showing off and oppressing them, and even accuse him of having never left Nigerian soil, but you know they would also abuse his familik na. You wan make them abuse am say na him be the first person to travel from hin family since oyinbo invent plane? angry angry angry

VVVjustice, you wicked small o, grin no I take that back, you evil small, infact I am going to go and open a thread saying titled "the evil that is vicjustice" . . .
Re: Nairalanders: I Need Your Advice: Please Advice Me!its Urgent by tombola: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2008
your mumu too much -

simple - apply for a conference of 90 days, wether them go give u - obviously, u wan go and no come back - no be so?

see me see trouble o - na this kain people dey make them deny Nigerians visa.
Re: Nairalanders: I Need Your Advice: Please Advice Me!its Urgent by vvvjustice: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2008
Busy_body:

People criticized you for uploading your holiday pictures and you are now persuading Mr B aka Mr Call-me-Dave, to do the same. It would have been okay if they only lambasted him for showing off and oppressing them, and even accuse him of having never left Nigerian soil, but you know they would also abuse his familik na. You wan make them abuse am say na him be the first person to travel from hin family since oyinbo invent plane? angry angry angry

VVVjustice, you wicked small o, grin no I take that back, you evil small, infact I am going to go and open a thread saying titled "the evil that is vicjustice" . . .
Ha, sorry o, i no know say you dey watch me. cheesy grin
Re: Nairalanders: I Need Your Advice: Please Advice Me!its Urgent by babadave: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2008
thank you all for your reply but i must say that Kobo jumbie is a stupid person, Do you think i am going there to stay.If you dont know what to say, You should hve kept your mouth shut.I only want longer days visa because i cant be paying them 11,200 every time for few days.i want longer days so i wouldnt need to be going to the embassy every time.Silly you Kobo jumkie, i went over there and didnt overstay,.okay.na my money dey talk, okay.Thanks all other speakers,

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Genuine Help And Information.i Have An Invitation Letter To A Conference In U.s Can So / Before You Visit Ukraine / Gang Of Illegal Immigrants-britain's Biggest Visa Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.