Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? (4077 Views)

How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? / Cheating: Who Or What Is At Fault / Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by nikitareal(f): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2007
Haba!y shld i touch d girl?(even if she's ma friend,we gonna settle our scores later)am nt even goin 2 acknowledge her ,i ll jst ve dt feeling dt a girl is around.it is probably d same way he deceived me dt he deceived her.As 4 guy,am gonna luk him in d face,i mean a luk dt cld maim.den walk away,dts nt al i ll do because i ll b warming up,
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by sammyjl(f): 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2007
embarassed I'll walk away, go and cry at home where he cannot see me. If he wants to talk, we'll talk. Been there done that, so I know what i'm talking about.
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by eudio(f): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2008
i will just walk away, that is the end of the relationship.

why should shruggle over somebody that is not worth the stress?

if someone that claims he loves u, could stoop that low as in cheating on u, he is definitely less.

if u settle for less, u will definitely get less than wht u settled for.

peace
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by MissyB1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2008
You mean ur first step will be breakin' the relationship
'cause you caught him cheatin'? shocked shocked
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by dav234: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2008
Grow up you dont have hurt anybody if you try that one here you go tay for jail,but for nigar sha you fit tear face,very funny
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by Imohiosen(m): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2008
If it happens to me I will never ever trust her again but I will still love her and guess what enough cheating on my partgrin

No holds barred all the girls make una dey run for thunder grin

No killing or fighting nobody I will go on and have fun with my life grin
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by mi3(f): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2009
^_^ go and cook food for them so that we can celebrate the end of our relationship and the beginning of theirs tongue

Jokes aside though, the problem is not between me and the girl, unless she was like my friend, and i knew her before the guy, in which case na her i go face first. if it's some random chick that i don't know, then the wahala will be exclusively between me and my man. I was raised around non violent women, momsi and grandmomsi do not "do" violence, they look down on it and it has rubbed off on me, so most likely i will just jeje and go to another room to calm down somehow. Or just leave the house for them, When he's ready to explain himself, he will find me, hehe i will not inflate anybodys ego by fighting for them o! I cannot be fighting for somebody that is not fighting for me tongue

About breaking it off completely, that is relative, it depends on the relationship, if it's somebody you've been dating for three months and it's still largely chilled out, i could move on sharpish, but if it's serious gan, ah, you go think am nau, being realistic, i suppose.sebi the ideal long term partner is expected to be "understanding"

i for wan make baseball bat connect with pesin face shaaaaa, i will be painting that scene in my head ehn, just enjoying it in private tongue
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by chanadus: 1:20am On Aug 02, 2009
i wont talk to the guy. i'll just walk. no girl is worth dying for. especially 9ja babes. tongue
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by roblance: 1:23am On Aug 02, 2009
@topic.do da sameting
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by ebila(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2009
@poster,
Who i'd hurt first?Who's talkin' bout hurtin' anyone?I'd just walk out wit my heart on a stretcher or better still in an ambulance cry cry cry and then i'd think till my head explodes.
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by agathamari(f): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2009
i would/have beat the shit out of the girl before i deal with my hubby
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by Fearcom(m): 3:03am On Dec 17, 2009
Hmmmm,even though this post is still some months old. . . . . . . well,it happened to me.And The funny thing was that she did continued with the man(who was married with two kids)even after i found out.(she didn't know i found out).I simply left her alone.So,i waited until she and i were surrounded by family,friends and loved ones when i wickedly dropped the bomb shell with proof that she couldn't refute,she fainted.(like i said,she didn't know i found out),i simply walked out.she later sent 1001 people to beg. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by markstar(f): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
Seein Ʊя̲̅ guy/girl cheat on Ɣ☺ΰ is really hrt breakin, but as hard as it is,wat I wil do is compOse myself and liv d place to go home and wait for him, den sit him down and ask him why he did such to me....and if he comes up wit any crap like; its d devil, I dink knw wat I was tinkin, I was carried away, it was a mistake or pls it won't hapen again, am so outta d door and outta his life. But if I ask and he tels me I don't gv him enof sex or please him in bed or he is tired of a certain atitude of mine or I hv bin pushin him out by ds or dat, den I can forgive him. But for violence? No way am gonna such.
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by dancrux(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅ will just look at them Ãήϑ smile Ãήϑ say τ̲̅ȍo them well done,good job smiley=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaħaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎=))
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by Youngpo413: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
weev:
i am having a relationship with the man, the woman has made me no promises. So it would be he that felt my wrath ,but as soon as someone cheats on you they become worthless in my eyes so i think i would shrug my shoulder and walk away nither of them are worth my tears.

kanye`s shrug
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by Youngpo413: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
biggpin:
Violence is nt my way, i'll jus make sure dey notice me, den walk out quitely, dats d end of d relationship

easier said than done
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by Youngpo413: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
chanadus:
i wont talk to the guy. i'll just walk. no girl is worth dying for. especially 9ja babes. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic / My Friend Is Killing Me!!! / A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.