Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? (4071 Views)

How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? / Cheating: Who Or What Is At Fault / Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by cheekee(f): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2006
okaaay guys I'm just wondering if you found your girl/man cheating on you live would you react and if you did who would you hurt/go for first you girl/man or the one she/he is cheating with as for me if i find my man live cheating i swear i"ll react and i"ll go for the b!tches face and tear it apart and deal with him later by giving him a painful dumping grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy but if i love him too much i will forgive him embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided so i want to hear what you guys would do
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by Damsal(f): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2006
violence is not actually my style. undecided But i think i 'll head for the guy first for being unfaithful, for all the girl knows she probably was unaware that he was hitched. She from my view is actually innocent the guy on the other hand is dead meat. smiley smiley
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by hotangel2(f): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2006
If i man cheating with another woman.

Hell, i have no damn business with the bitch. IM gon DEAL WITH MY MAN FIRST. I wont even talk to the bitch. My man carries it all!
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by edygirl(f): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2006
I won't do anything to any of them. I will just stand there and watch them and allow my feelings to flow. If it means crying I would cry to ease myself if it means walking away immediately then I would but definitely nothing would ever make me go back to him . why would I fight for somebody who doesn't want me anymore. He just doesn't worth it and why would I even hurt the gurl that might not even know he got me. She doesn't deserve it too.
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by desiree(f): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2006
I wouldn't hurt either of them, i will just walk away to calm myself down and deal with him later.

Like hell will i let any man have that much effect on me to harm some girl and get nicked in the process-- If he would do something like that in the first place then he's not  worth going to jail for.
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by BigShishi(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2006
im gonna hurt da boy then pretend ive forgiven da gurl and pay her back grin grin grin
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by Kadeejah(f): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2006
i would beat tha crap ontt@ da bitch first nd then i would give him the hurt of his life angry wink cool
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by Zahymaka(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2006
If 'my girl' is cheating on me and I happen to walk in, I'll simply break up the relationship and walk away.

I don't own her -- do I?

I'm definitely not going to get together with her again -- but violence is not my way. . .
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by Grizzly(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2006
, And to those of u who are prolly considering the [b]"tear the girl apart option", [/b]just to let u know, "these girls" now come prepared, ! shocked shocked shocked
U make one move towards her and the sparks fly,
well it all depends on the guy tho,
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by diddy4(m): 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2006
hope the guy wears face mask cuzz my baseball bat is blood thirst. for the girl, well. i wont touch her, nahhh, i know the best way to hurt a girl. get to her heart. you dont need to touch her.
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by hotangel2(f): 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2006
Grizzly:

, And to those of u who are prolly considering the [b]"tear the girl apart option", [/b]just to let u know, "these girls" now come prepared, ! shocked shocked shocked
U make one move towards her and the sparks fly,
well it all depends on the guy tho,

THANK U. Warn them oo.

Btw, my earlier post earlier, i wasn't reffering to hurting my man. I meant, i wouldn't start beating the bitch he's with or anything like dat. I'll have my man to deal with, not the girl.
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by SvS(f): 12:14am On Jun 30, 2006
i dont have any business with da girl
its my man that am gonna kill grin grin
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by babyboy2(m): 12:22am On Jun 30, 2006
I will bang my head against the wall,start crying and run home to mummy.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
what did you expect?kill another man pikin?i am just a little baby boy and mummy's ample bossom will be my refuge
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by SvS(f): 12:22am On Jun 30, 2006
awwwh,ur username says it all
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by weev(f): 2:30am On Jun 30, 2006
i am having a relationship with the man, the woman has made me no promises. So it would be he that felt my wrath ,but as soon as someone cheats on you they become worthless in my eyes so i think i would shrug my shoulder and walk away nither of them are worth my tears.
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by hotangel2(f): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2006
baby boy:

I will bang my head against the wall,start crying and run home to mummy.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
what did you expect?kill another man pikin?i am just a little baby boy and mummy's ample bossom will be my refuge

Awwww, are u 6? *rollseyes*
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by MerC2(f): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2006
I won't hurt anybody, at least not physically.
I will simply walked out the door. Let anybody near me at that moment,
he/she will recieve HOT SLAP!! angry
Cos' ma brain will be SIZZLING!!
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by cheekee(f): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2006
well good sense of humor but not for me undecided
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by Bamiprof(m): 1:56am On Jul 01, 2006
If my girlfriend is in a room fucking some godamn man!Well i will pay her back by fucking her bestfriend right in front.
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by Zahymaka(m): 2:08am On Jul 01, 2006
Bamiprof:

If my girlfriend is in a room fucking some godamn man!Well i will pay her back by fucking her bestfriend right in front.

The best friend has to be willing. . .
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by eslynera(f): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2006
Anyways, at topic undecided
When i find d player on bed wit another b!****
OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked how heart touchin grin
I'll jump on bed wit em n enjoy d party and have fun too tongue grin grin
Don't be rude, and jump on d poor gurlz face, just let her finish and go for u're turn!!!! cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by biggpin(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2006
Violence is nt my way, i'll jus make sure dey notice me, den walk out quitely, dats d end of d relationship
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by eveseh(f): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2006
lol lol
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by aykay(m): 2:33am On Jul 02, 2006
u may not react how u think u would react. from my personal experience, i always thot i'd be livid and Bleep d guy up bt when it happened to me i was too shocked to do anything i just walked out of the house ( i was dazed at the moment).imagine walkin into your house to fing your babe bouncin on some guys c**k? it hurt so bad, i was numb emotionally for a while  before i finally broke up with her. now i keep golf clubs lying around in strategic places in my house so i can vent my anger on someone incase the situation ever happens again. i'm not a violent person, i just enjoy playing golf when i'm pissed off. angry
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by diddy4(m): 3:39am On Jul 02, 2006
@aykay

u r very funny but cool. u just do what i do. i dont love baseball but i got 4 baseball bats that are lying in 3 nice corners in ma crib and one is in ma ride. i pray for the next dude imm@ catch. angry angry angry
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by MerC2(f): 5:39am On Jul 02, 2006
@ aykay

Damn u're too funny! Golf hahaha! cheesy (I ain't mocking)
Jus really amused, cheesy
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by aykay(m): 6:45am On Jul 02, 2006
thanks guys
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by MerC2(f): 6:48am On Jul 02, 2006
smiley smiley smiley

SNAP YO FINGERS!!
ayyy BLESS!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by Coco29(f): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2006
i will be cheating ma self so i will let them b grin
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by iice(f): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2006
COCO29:

i will be cheating ma self so i will let them b grin
Correct jare wink tongue cheesy, hmmm i've thought about this scenario lots of time but i know i wouldnt really have a violent reaction. I just walk out and onwards with ma life. Becoz there r other fishes in the sea and i sooo believe that. tongue
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by MerC2(f): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2006
@ iice

u wudn't talk about other "fishes"
if u was madly in love with him.
TRUST ME! undecided
Re: When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? by diddy4(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2006
thanks for that. this people saying they will just walk away and stuff havent seen love. when u see it, you wont need anybody to tell you to look for a baseball bat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? Like Is It Compulsory? / How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) / 9 Important Questions About MASTURBATION Answered ( A Must View )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.