Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Sister And Best Friend Dating/Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sister And Best Friend Dating/Marriage (1459 Views)

My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? / Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sister And Best Friend Dating/Marriage by precious68(m): 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2006
Sister And Best Friend Tango

Would you allow your best friend to marry your sister? Especially, if you know all about his wild ways?
Re: Sister And Best Friend Dating/Marriage by edygirl(f): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2006
So you know all about his wild ways and he is still ur best friend. Then in that case ur sister can deal with him
Re: Sister And Best Friend Dating/Marriage by BigShishi(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2006
nah angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Sister And Best Friend Dating/Marriage by diddy4(m): 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2006
nahhhh, if he has got good manners and stuff. then he can go with ma blessings but if he is wild, he should go to oshodi cuzz i want the best for ma sister.
Re: Sister And Best Friend Dating/Marriage by Izzo(m): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2006
Hell no, cos I wouldn't want my sister to be close to him or be one of his victims.
Re: Sister And Best Friend Dating/Marriage by Seun(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2006
Edygirl's point makes sense. If he is not too bad to be your best friend, then why can't he date your sister?

At least, if your best friend dates your sister, the fear will be there that if he treats her unfairly he would lose you also. That fear will make him treat her better than other girls. At least you know where to find him.

In short, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't!
Re: Sister And Best Friend Dating/Marriage by biggpin(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2006
, yeah, if his really ya best frnd, den his ok 4 u, but guys change mayb dis is tru luv he feels 4 ur sis, if ur sis is into him, u nvr can tell. it mite work out well 4 dem. wish dem d best\\\
Re: Sister And Best Friend Dating/Marriage by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2010
Bless their marriage.
Re: Sister And Best Friend Dating/Marriage by yemmight(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2010
But can you really stop them? I dont think it works these days.

(1) (Reply)

She says she has a boy friend but .......................... / A Girl Or A Grown Woman / Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.