Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Bitter Kola Export - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitter Kola Export (6583 Views)

Bitter Kola Export / How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export / Bitter Kola Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Kola Export by newinvest: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2008
HI

I WOULD APPRECIATE IF ANY KIND HEARTED INDIVIDUAL CAN GIVE US AN E-MANUAL/BOOKTO BE ATTACHED TO THIS SITE ON BITTER KOLA EXPORTATION OR ANY OTHER EXPORTABLE PRODUCTS.
SOME PEOPLE KEEP SCAMMING INNOCENT NIGERIANS INTO PAYING THEM SOME AMOUNT BEFORE THEY CAN GIVE THEM THIS INFO WHICH SOME OF THEM GOT FREE OF CHARGE.
FOR ANYONE THAT COULD GIVE US THIS INFO,I THINK WE ALL SHOULD APPLUAD HIM AND APPRECIATE HIM IN SOME WAYS.SEUN TAKE NOTE OF THIS THREAD O!!!

I WANT TO GO INTO THIS BUSSINESS COULD ANYONE IN THE HOUSE WHO HAVE BEEN DOING THIS LET US KNOW THE UPS AND DOWNS IN I,AND HOW PROFITABLE IT IS.

Re: Bitter Kola Export by trendwize: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2008
Newinvest,
you want to export bitter kola and you are looking for free information .
i am ready to give you free info if you can prove your seriousness.

www.trendwize.com

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola Export by unclekala: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2008
Well i 'll like to say one should be careful when using the word scam.I have paid for some information products and i discovered that the advert was just overblown,It has like a summary on the topic.I'm really thinking og going into bitter kola and snail export.There is this company they run ads consistently in a paper,i'm not at all affiliated to the,>you can reach me at mykimms@gmail.com.So i can give u their details<i want to get this materials from them too.
http://bizinnigeria..com/
Re: Bitter Kola Export by croj(m): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2009
hello guys, if anyone need buyers for his products, just contact me and you will get local or foreign buyers in no time.
naijabizhelp@yahoo.com
Re: Bitter Kola Export by sonety2k(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2009
cool
Re: Bitter Kola Export by Thethy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2009
Call Mr.Ismail AbdulAzeez of THE THY CONSULTING on 08023050835 or 07033632285 for help.
Re: Bitter Kola Export by Thethy(m): 2:47am On Dec 13, 2011
Re: Bitter Kola Export by MrBright2: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2011
Pls dont follow preachers of dis biz,rather the practitioners.I ve attended a lot of seminars,dat could not yield any positive results.But being a licensed/trained freight forwarder of long time repute and with results and proofs to show.I major in AIRFREIGHT.I promise to help out and u can make ur inquiry on d process and d papers involved, u would require to export dis items and other items of ur choice.Im not just a freight forwarder,but i freight my own items myself to Thailand,NYC,Malaysia,UK,China,with partners dat can fast track dis items over there.Contact me on my mobile, +234-8036 43 4082,betterstill, gbengabright@yahoo.com
Re: Bitter Kola Export by raphrinco: 6:27am On Jan 02, 2013
Please pals I need foreign and local buyers of farm products like bitter kola,snails,cassava,charcoal and other products
Mr.Bright:
Pls dont follow preachers of dis biz,rather the practitioners.I ve attended a lot of seminars,dat could not yield any positive results.But being a licensed/trained freight forwarder of long time repute and with results and proofs to show.I major in AIRFREIGHT.I promise to help out and u can make ur inquiry on d process and d papers involved, u would require to export dis items and other items of ur choice.Im not just a freight forwarder,but i freight my own items myself to Thailand,NYC,Malaysia,UK,China,with partners dat can fast track dis items over there.Contact me on my mobile, +234-8036 43 4082,betterstill, gbengabright@yahoo.com
Re: Bitter Kola Export by EXPORTFINANCE: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
funding partnership available for charcoal export only....08077881934
Re: Bitter Kola Export by karlxavier(m): 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
@export finance, do you still fund charcoal export? I have a contract for you
Re: Bitter Kola Export by tundeontop: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
we are only hearing importation bla bla bla....
I guess exportation is impossible expect for the extremely rich people.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola Export by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2016
How many tons do u have on ground?...I want 1000mt of WELL processed charcoal ( no sand, dry, non sparkling, no small particles)...reach me on 08077881934 (wattzapp only) ASAP!....

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get An ATM Machine That Can Dispense In Dollars Using Payoneer Card? / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? / Nigeria Plans To Overtake Egypt & RSA On Economic Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.