Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! (1728 Views)

If What Teebillz Said Is True? Let’s Looks At Dorobucci’s Lyrics / Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by nicesmiles: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2008
I really don't know where to start.

I met one before the other, started dating him, but along the way, we broke up, but we remained friends and I like him a lot. The most amazing thing about him is that He understands me better, He reads me, He knows when am happy or sad or when something is wrong with me, he knows what I like and what I don't like. I can feel it, I know he still loves me especially when we talk, sometimes, we quarrel but we make it up fast, although we are far from each other, most communication is made on phone and on the internet.He wants me back, He wants to marry me too although not too soon.I really don't understand my feelings about him, It seems I love him but I don't even know, I feel like being with him. He is from another tribe, he is a christian but he is not religious or let me say spiritual, a christian by name and he is the first son of the family with so many responsibilities.

The second guy is out of the Country, He is cool and nice, I like him too, He doesn't understand me, we argue a lot but we tend to settle it fast.He comes home once in a while to Nigeria, so I get to see him, but anytime we talk, He is more interested in sexual things, I mean, talking about sex and all and he has so many rules and he wants me to obey them and always do what he wants, he never considers what I want.I think or let me say I know he loves me and I love him too.He wants to marry me and wants me to come meet him out of the country soon. He is nice, but he doesn't respect my wishes.When I talk, He says am selfish because I don't want to do his wish but He is not doing mine.we are of same tribe, He is a christian and also he doesn't have responsibilities.

Seriously, I am confused, IS it possible to love two men at a time? Which one is love? I don't know.

Please, Help me out.
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2008
Dump the one abroad. Must he start using you as a punching bag before you understand? Damn!
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by lonelypal(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2008
This is way too complicated, undecided undecidedhonestly I would have said the charming guy in Nigeria is d best choice, but mind u people change.
I will simply say follow ur heart, this is a decision u have to make.

piece of advice-dnt allow material gains to becloud ur choice here.

Good luck
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by MissyB1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2008
lonelypal:

dnt allow material gains to becloud your choice here.

Becuzz? tongue
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by lonelypal(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2008
u just might be headin for the rocks smiley
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by MissyB1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2008
Simply becuzz you decided to choose gold instead of toad?
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by lonelypal(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2008
even gold don't shine forever, all that glitters isnt gold wink
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by Akinagirl(f): 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2008
Well only you know him better than we do. But going from what you said. I say forget about the second one. He seems very selfish and irresponsible. Never marry anyone out of pity. please go with your heart on this one. Because marriage is a lifetime thing, not something to take lightly.
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by Uche2nna(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2008
U know where ur heart is but U just dont wanna admit it angry
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by Pataki: 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2008
Women are the last being to give dating suggestions to, they never listen. sad
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by Akinagirl(f): 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2008
Well some men never listen either. But i have to agree that she knows where her heart is, but refuses to admit it. Its too bad on her part.
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:01am On Sep 01, 2008
@ Poster

You are not confused. You are just wasting our time and thread. angry

Even my 6 year old brother that is no shrink can tell you "your" choice.
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by richo(m): 1:17am On Sep 01, 2008
lonelypal:

This is way too complicated, undecided undecidedhonestly I would have said the charming guy in Nigeria is d best choice, but mind u people change.
I will simply say follow your heart, this is a decision u have to make.

piece of advice-dnt allow material gains to becloud your choice here.

Good luck
i don't quite advise any girl to marry a pauper.

@poster : u beta think for ursef oh!if all americana boy wants to talk about is sex it means he gets too used to america that when he cums back he jus wants to taste african toto cry
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by ogbronx(m): 1:23am On Sep 01, 2008
loving two pple at a time is flirty ooooooo.abeg stay with one!
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by NegroNtns(m): 1:58am On Sep 01, 2008
I really don't know where to start.

I met one before the other, started dating him, but along the way, we broke up, but we remained friends and I like him a lot. The most amazing thing about him is that He understands me better, He reads me, He knows when am happy or sad or when something is wrong with me, he knows what I like and what I don't like. I can feel it, I know he still loves me especially when we talk, sometimes, we quarrel but we make it up fast, although we are far from each other, most communication is made on phone and on the internet.He wants me back, He wants to marry me too although not too soon.I really don't understand my feelings about him, It seems I love him but I don't even know, I feel like being with him. He is from another tribe, he is a christian but he is not religious or let me say spiritual, a christian by name and he is the first son of the family with so many responsibilities.

The second guy is out of the Country, He is cool and nice, I like him too, He doesn't understand me, we argue a lot but we tend to settle it fast.He comes home once in a while to Nigeria, so I get to see him, but anytime we talk, He is more interested in sexual things, I mean, talking about sex and all and he has so many rules and he wants me to obey them and always do what he wants, he never considers what I want.[/b]I think or let me say [b]I know he loves me and I love him too.He wants to marry me and wants me to come meet him out of the country soon. He is nice, but he doesn't respect my wishes.When I talk, He says am selfish because I don't want to do his wish but He is not doing mine.we are of same tribe, He is a christian and also he doesn't have responsibilities.

Seriously, I am confused, IS it possible to love two men at a time? Which one is love? I don't know.

Please, Help me out.

Look at the highlights, here it is from a female; it all goes back to the good guy/bad guy problem for ladies. Caught in-between the choice of a good and responsible guy or a badly behaving and carefree one, ladies will always settle for the bad one. At the end of the short lived affair then she wants to rant and lament about how men are cheats and liars and devilish. She see the signs, she know and understand the risks but yet she is diluted.

Ms Nicesmiles, here is my advise to you. McCain and Obama just went through the same problem you are having. They were confused about the choice of VP, so they hired vetters. I can vett these guys and come out with a good choice for you but it will cost you. Let me know cool
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2008
Okija_juju:

@ Poster

You are not confused. You are just wasting our time and thread. angry

Even my 6 year old brother that is no shrink can tell you "your" choice.

What's her choice?? The one here in Nigeria she loves?? Dont you even wonder why they borke up in the first place?? Maybe the guy's as ass.
@ poster,
Really when making life-changing decisions, I'd advise you to put emotions aside. You are making a mistake by comparing both of them. You and the guy in jand dont understand each other - yet. I wouldnt write him off completely. The sweet guy has had his chance and its time to move on. Give the other one a chnace. A part of you might be 'blocking' him because of the so-called sweet one who messed up in the first place. He wants you back, why did he leave in the first place?? You think it wont happen again?? For now, forget love and be reasonable. Thats my honest advise!!!
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by hollandis(f): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2008
Ujujoan:

For now, forget love and be reasonable. Thats my honest advise!!!

BLA BLA BLA
dishonest advice
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by Ola8(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2008
U may wish to joing the one abroad 'n' cee the consequence since your heart is already with him. By the time he turn you to his house maid you wil know your level but might be too late to come back to mr.right.i don't know why some ladies can't make a very simple decision by themself. mumu
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by Nautillus(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2008
Missy B:

Simply becuzz you decided to choose gold instead of toad?

It might just be "Gold platted"

I think her issue is a matter of WHAT SHE FEELS, she only mentioned that she loves ONE of the the guyz particular . . .The other . .She doesn't understand becos she like being around/ talking etc to this guy.
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by lonelypal(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2008
richo:

i don't quite advise any girl to marry a pauper.
@poster : u beta think for ursef oh!if all americana boy wants to talk about is sex it means he gets too used to america that when he cums back he jus wants to taste african toto cry

the watch word there is becloud
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2008
hollandis:

BLA BLA BLA
dishonest advice
Really?? Pray tell?? Why is it dishonest?? I tot you’d back that up with some suggestions. Or your mouth is scratching you abi?
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by nikkybads: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2008
@ Poster U really need to think smartly. I hope the one abroad is not based in London cos if he is u better stick with the one in Nigeria cos Nigerian based London guys aint shit!!
Seems like you know what you want but the prospect of being a Jand boys' girlfriend is appealing 2 u. If the Nigerian one did not hurt you or mess up big time then you may wanna stick with him.
As some very sensible ppl have mentioned already- dont let material "prospects" cloud your judgement (note that i put the "prospects" in quote cos he may even be a broke ass niggar that cant offer you much- anyone can live in London these days- that dont mean they are rich)
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by hollandis(f): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2008
Ujujoan:

Really?? Pray tell?? Why is it dishonest?? I tot you’d back that up with some suggestions. Or your mouth is scratching you abi?
You really don't know about love,do you?
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2008
@ Hollandis: Got me!! I dont know and am not intrested in knowing. I pride myself in being a realist so I dont deceive myself with stuffs like that. Thats what u guys want abi? Lover girls. Too bad I aint one. So tell me, love expert, what will you advise her to do??
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by hollandis(f): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2008
Is being a realist a.k.a being a free woman?If yes can you stomach the consequence?
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2008
hollandis:

Is being a realist a.k.a being a free woman?If yes can you stomach the consequence?

Free woman?? Jeez what are u talking about. Consequences? Now you are getting paranoid. . Being a realist means not being naive and stupid. If a guy left her, why shd she want him back. Cos he understands her? Puh . . . leez!!!!
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by hollandis(f): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2008
when a woman loves a man and desire monogamous union with him,she should marry him if her heart calls her to.A marriage to a man who would silence her voice is a life in bondage.
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by Moyola(f): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2008
u knw wtchu want dear!

dont be enticed to d fact dat d other guy is based abroad n despite what he does or how he treats u, you'd want to go for him. Beta go 4 d guy u'd enjoy ur life with. . . . .

hollandis:

when a woman loves a man and desire monogamous union with him,she should marry him if her heart calls her to.A marriage to a man who would silence her voice is a life in bondage.

well said hollandis!!
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by hollandis(f): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2008
@moyola ,its true na.  Better be alone than to live at half throttle
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by Moyola(f): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2008
Hmmmn. . . .

true talk!!! wink

Ah juzz hope d poster chooses wisely sha!!! undecided
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by hollandis(f): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2008
Moyola:

Hmmmn. . . .

true talk!!! wink

Ah juzz hope d poster chooses wisely sha!!! undecided
Hope so too As an elder,i have contributed my own quota
Re: Which Is True Among The Two? I Am Confused! by Moyola(f): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2008
hollandis:

Hope so too As an elder,i have contributed my own quota

haha. . . cheesy

elder indeed!!! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Y Guys Dey Like Ashwo Lets Talk Abt It No Chics Again / Pick Ur Choice ! ! ! / Beware Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.