Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? (1605 Views)

Why Do most Ladies Prefer Bad Guys Over Decent Guys? / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / Can U Kiss Your Girls Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by thandie: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2008
guys imagine this scenario:

you meet this girl whom you think is "the one".
you are a somewhat conservative guy who believes a girl should abstain from sex till marriage or basically you would rather have a girl who hasn't had sex till she meets you so you can be the one to introduce her to the delights of sex.

sadly, girl in question has had sex.

you are open minded enough to accept that but you would want to know the circumstances in which it happened.

what would you rather hear:
would you rather,
a) she had a great love in her life that didn't work out or
b) she just decided to do it cos she was curious about sex, no serious emotional attachment to the guy in question

now i know what y'all are thinking-
you're thinking i'm trying to pick your brains to cook up a big fat lie to tell my boyfriend, or tailor my story so that he'll accept me the way i am,

actually, i am.

so help pls cos i don't want to lose him. wink
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by thandie: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2008
the smiley wink was an accident.

i am really serious about needing your input on this.
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by KarmaMod(f): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2008
shame you're in a relationship where you feel you need to JUSTIFY your actions. So unncessary

anyway to answer the thread, from what I get from your dude, you'd definitely be better off sticking with A and ony A.
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by MissyB1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2008
Be truthful to him but if you think lying wil do you good, then go for A
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by 4Play(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2008
If he wants a virgin, he should go find one. You women have to put up with such bullshit. . . . it's absolutely brilliant being a man. grin
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by Riskie(f): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2008
A hymenoplasty sounds like the best option grin grin
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by syren: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2008
Is the guy's a virgin aswell? if so tell him A. if he's not, what does it matter?
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by lonelypal(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2008
Listen Poster undecided
its of no use consulting us on this
do what u have to do, though if u ask me i would say be sincere with him, the truth will set u free wink

whats with this virginity  thing sef angry
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by Hannibal: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2008
thandie:

guys imagine this scenario:

you meet this girl whom you think is "the one".
you are a somewhat conservative guy who believes a girl should abstain from sex till marriage or basically you would rather have a girl who hasn't had sex till she meets you so you can be the one to introduce her to the delights of sex.

sadly, girl in question has had sex.

you are open minded enough to accept that but you would want to know the circumstances in which it happened.

what would you rather hear:
would you rather,
a) she had a great love in her life that didn't work out or
b) she just decided to do it because she was curious about sex, no serious emotional attachment to the guy in question

now i know what y'all are thinking-
you're thinking i'm trying to pick your brains to cook up a big fat lie to tell my boyfriend, or tailor my story so that he'll accept me the way i am,

actually, i am.

so help please because i don't want to lose him. wink

Only a fucking idiot would wanna know the circumstances that led to a chic's sexual experience. . . . .Who cares??
If he truly needs a virgin, there are billions of em lying everywhere u can find em but whats the point.
Some virgins are filthy and dirtier than non-virgins. Sometimes, virginity is a lack of opportunity.
Many are virgins not because they really wanna stay that way. . . . .But because they are yet to find the right guy to pop the cherry. grin
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2008
Well my guy u can not even know which girl is a virgin nowadays. I mean will u go asking girls you want to date if they are virgins on the first date? And how are you sure she is trully a virgin?Nowadays there are various stuff that can be used to make a girl tighter than virgins. So you see u cant even be sure.
I believe you are of the wrong opinion that a virgin makes a good,chaste and faithful wife. Dont be decieved my friend.
If youve never had sex how do you know a girl is a virgin? How tight she is?Or if she bleeds? Not all virgins bleed on their first time and some girls who are not virgins can be tight. Some girls who are virgins have their hymen ruptured by other means e.g especislly by sports or when keeping fit.
My point is that a girl can be anything you want if she is interested. If she is not shell tell you to go to hell. grin grin grin grin
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 02, 2008
IF SHE'S A VIRGIN ------ BET ON HER
IF SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN---- MY GUY DON'T RUN FLEE(AS THE BIBLE ALWAYS TALK)

BELIEVE ME
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by Orikinla(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2008
Only those who are obsessed with sex bother about virginity and how many times their girlfriends have had sex.

If you know your biology, you will know that the urge for sex is as natural as the urge to eat and drink and if you cannot control your appetite, you are the problem and not sex.

There is really no difference between the one who has had sex once and the one who has had sex 100 times, therefore anyone feeling holier than the other is naive and ignorant.

I have had a relationship with someone with short experience and the one with long experience and I fell in love with the one who told me that she could not count how many times she has had sex and we are very happy.

I want an open discussion on sex as we discuss other facts of life.
Sex does not add anything to your IQ as urinating does not make your prick longer or your vulva wider.
What matters most is how you guide ad guard your life.

Sleeping with the so called LovePeddler may be safer than sleeping with your girlfriend who pretends to be holier or safer than the so called LovePeddler.
I do not lose sleep counting how many lovers my girlfriend had before me as long as she keeps them out of my present life.
I love my peace of mind than anything that will disturb my life.
The last time, we were together alone, a guy kept on calling her and I allowed her to answer as many of his calls as she pleased, because she has her rights to be with whosoever she has chosen to be with.
All I ask for is HONESTY and TRANSPARENCY.
No lies and we would be fine.

She is not with me now and here I am in an office in Lagos, and all I care about is to  do my best in what I love to do best, my work. I sent her a big tin of cookies, a small carton of bon bon chololate and a magazine by courier and concentrated on my mission in Lagos, WORK.
My work feeds me and pays my bills, and not sex.

Girlfriends come and go and life goes on.
Do your best to cherish and nourish yourself for your life to flourish.
You have one life to live.

Sex is sex.
Just beware of who you want enjoy it with.
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by iice(f): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2008
Thank goodness for the not 'decent' guys i know.

Orikinla, word.
Honesty and transparency!
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by honeric01(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2008
Uhm, well not everyone would go for Orikinla's Opinion, anyways it's his opinion and not the final say.
If only people know what sex is, they wouldn't get so involved in it when not married, i am not a saint either am i a demon, but anything that has to do with emotion shouldn't be handled with soft hands,

as for the founder of this post, since you have found love and you know it's real and genuine. not infatuations, then go ahead, tell him the whole truth, let him know you are telling him all because you love and want to make him not find external faults in you again.
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by KarmaMod(f): 3:41am On Sep 03, 2008
honeric01:

Uhm, well not everyone would go for Orikinla's Opinion, anyways it's his opinion and not the final say.

It should be as in matters like this he's usually the only one who makes sense.
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2008
THANK YOU LORD FOR THING BETWEEN MY LEGS MAKING ME A MAN
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2008
Poster why do you have to decide what to tell him?? You dont have to tell him anything, its your life for God's sakes. Just tell him you dont want to talk about your past and that should end it. What's his business who you've slept with. If he's ready to accept youthe way you are not a virgin , then you guys should let sleeping dogs lie.

But if you insist, just tell him you've had one or two boyfreinds and you've had sex with only them; and of course, you did it for love. Dont ever tell him you've slept with more than 2 guys. Men just cant handle the truth. If you tell him now, you'll regret it, trust me.

OMO IBO:

THANK YOU LORD FOR THING BETWEEN MY LEGS MAKING ME A MAN

Are you sure you actually have that 'thing'? grin
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2008
Ujujoan:

Poster why do you have to decide what to tell him?? You don't have to tell him anything, its your life for God's sakes. Just tell him you don't want to talk about your past and that should end it. What's his business who you've slept with. If he's ready to accept youthe way you are not a virgin , then you guys should let sleeping dogs lie.

But if you insist, just tell him you've had one or two boyfreinds and you've had sex with only them; and of course, you did it for love. Dont ever tell him you've slept with more than 2 guys. Men just can't handle the truth. If you tell him now, you'll regret it, trust me.

Are you sure you actually have that 'thing'? grin

a trial will convince you.
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 03, 2008
OMO IBO:

a trial will convince you.

Well, if you'll be kind enough to show it to us here, I'll be veery convinced. A digital camera will do the job just fine grin
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2008
Ujujoan:

Well, if you'll be kind enough to show it to us here, I'll be veery convinced. A digital camera will do the job just fine grin
sorry ma'am. u can fast and pray all u want for as long as you like
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2008
OMO IBO:

sorry ma'am. u can fast and pray all u want for as long as you like

Too bad, we'll just have to take your word for it then. Of course we'll all still be wondering . . .
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by arshy(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

Only a fucking idiot would want to know the circumstances that led to a chic's sexual experience. . . . .Who cares??
If he truly needs a virgin, there are billions of em lying everywhere u can find em but whats the point.
Some virgins are filthy and dirtier than non-virgins. Sometimes, virginity is a lack of opportunity.
Many are virgins not because they really want to stay that way. . . . .But because they are yet to find the right guy to pop the cherry. grin

@Hannibal,
Word

@Orikinla,
You sound in-secured. (No offence, that is just the way it sound to me)
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 03, 2008
Ujujoan:

Too bad, we'll just have to take your word for it then. Of course we'll all still be wondering . . .
why wonder when u can 'test drive'
anyway sha. . . .
Re: Decent Guys Respond- Your Girls First Time. What Would You Rather Hear? by Luvlee(f): 12:45am On Dec 21, 2009
Wat is all this wahala of hw did u loose it or wat? Anyway it's ur choice, bt for d sake of d r/ship (this is if u want one wit this guy) jst tell him a sweet version of d truth i.e stick to d truth bt try & make it sweet. Period. Ur consience wil be satisfied & so will he,

(1) (Reply)

Will You Attend Ur X-bf Wedding If Invited / Are Girls Like Insecticide? / She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.