Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (286475 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 3:21am On Aug 07, 2007
. . . and u couldnt say anything different undecided tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2007
Home against birmingham. Guys what do you think?

Somze, Razorr,

we need not to lose to make another record. Highest ever run of unbeaten home games. 63. Birmingham. I saw some of their matches in the championship. They might be a hard nut to crack. With the current string of injured players. What are our chances?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by coolkaboom(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2007
we go beat them tire.common guys, the season neva start and we r already sounding like loosers.stats suggest d winners of d charity shield no de win league.maybe that's y mourinho in his infinite wisdom instructed our boys to pass d ball to van der sar at penalties.at least, we held our own against manure (i love this) with only a second string team.let's focus on d positives from that match,

malouda will lill thru-out the season
ben haim is solid as a rock
SWP will turbo down d flanks (crossin na prayer)
Mikel will be a tower in d middle
chec no go gree concede goal
pizaro will bang in 20 goals
sheva and ballack will rediscover their form
Essien will kill somebody
we do a treble: champs league,premier league and FA CUPS.

AMEN SOMEBODY
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2007
grin No be only Treble na Bass

Pizzaro 20 goals grin grin how many im score for Bundesliga comot 0 from that 2 na 2 goals im go score
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2007
he could
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2007
Throughout last season, bad belle pepo say we no get young players. now that we have them in abundant, their first showcase was superb. this is to let you bad belle taste what CHELSEA will offer this season. Don't cross your legs and look because CHELSKI will send some club to relegation. HALLELUYAH.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2007
Beware of Chelsea as he has said.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2007
[size=18pt]Alves reveals Blues offer[/size]

[size=13pt]Daniel Alves insists that Chelsea have made an offer for his services and he is now waiting for Sevilla to accept.[/size]

The Brazilian is desperate to seal a move to Stamford Bridge, but Chelsea cannot find an agreement with his club Sevilla.

Alves has returned to pre-season training with the Uefa Cup winners, but the wing-back is adamant that a move to West London is what he wants.

"My agent has been in England for some time handling the offer made by Chelsea and that is really what interests me," he told Antena 3.

"This is a wonderful chance for my career and I want to take advantage of it.

"If they [Sevilla] respect me they will analyse the offer made by Chelsea.

"I have behaved very well during my four years, so I am just asking Sevilla to behave as well - it is a necessity they look at the offer which has arrived.

"I am not looking to leave Sevilla in a bad way, but I have already said I want to play for a European giant and take advantage of what is going my way at the moment."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2649166,00.html
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cammax7(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2007
coolkaboom:

we go beat them tire.common guys, the season never start and we r already sounding like loosers.stats suggest d winners of d charity shield no de win league.maybe that's y mourinho in his infinite wisdom instructed our boys to pass d ball to van der sar at penalties.at least, we held our own against manure (i love this) with only a second string team.let's focus on d positives from that match,

malouda will lill through-out the season
ben haim is solid as a rock
SWP will turbo down d flanks (crossin na prayer)
Mikel will be a tower in d middle
chec no go gree concede goal
pizaro will bang in 20 goals
sheva and ballack will rediscover their form
Essien will kill somebody
we do a treble: champs league,premier league and FA CUPS.

AMEN SOMEBODY

amen coolkaboom!

Its about time I stepped into this thread and represent
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2007
OK Razorr

You made my day by fishing that out. Now I will be over the moon if that deal goes thru.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2007
By the grace of God, it will be finalise.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by marlet01(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2007
Amodu my son, where hav u been? grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2007
On the street strugling to make hands meet.

so how u dey?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by replenish(f): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2007
up chelsea
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2007
A Spanish Radio channel is reporting that Arjen Robben has signed for Real Madrid.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/soccer/wires/08/09/2080.ap.eu.spt.soc.real.madrid.robben.drenthe/index.html
http://www.clubcall.com/index.jsp?storyID=323224

I'll keep you guys posted. wink

Meanwhile, this should speed up Alves' transfer to Chelsea. Thank God! cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2007
By the way, the reports are saying that Real is paying about 22.5 million Pounds for Robben. I hope this is true. cool grin cheesy
Chelsea is now making profits. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by coolkaboom(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2007
make Robben de go sef.his game is too selfish,he dives too much and he too de injure.imagine if he was d one with d ball with Rio on his tails grabbin and kickin him at the community sheild.with Malouda already delivering on d potential,he was always going to be confined to d bench anyway.we wont miss him at all.

d yeye goat,he wan collect pass terry and lampard weekly.good riddance to bad rubbish.we dont want players who r not ready to shed every ounce of blue-blood for the cause(EUROPEAN DOMINATION).

if Alves comes in too, my team don complete jare.it will be a case of everybody playin catchup because we go don wrap up d league b4 nations cup even start.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2007
coolkaboom:

make Robben de go sef.his game is too selfish,he dives too much and he too de injure.imagine if he was d one with d ball with Rio on his tails grabbin and kickin him at the community sheild.with Malouda already delivering on d potential,he was always going to be confined to d bench anyway.we wont miss him at all.

d yeye goat,he wan collect pass terry and lampard weekly.good riddance to bad rubbish.we don't want players who r not ready to shed every ounce of blue-blood for the cause(EUROPEAN DOMINATION).

if Alves comes in too, my team don complete jare.it will be a case of everybody playin catchup because we go don wrap up d league before nations cup even start.

Excellent delivery!!  cool

You just hit the nail on the head man!!  cool

I can't add or subtract anything from what you just said!!  cheesy

That was brilliant!! cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by daynac4u(m): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2007
BLUES 4eva
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ Coolkaboom, i really agree with you but my concern now is that the player we are aiming to use as a replacement for him is also insisting that he wants to move to Madrid, therefore we donn't have any left winger anymore.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2007
You guys should sell him and get a replacement
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2007
We are still waiting for Jose 's decision.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2007
Chelsea's greatest undoing would be to offload Robben. Robben is the most potent attacking player am scared of. Not even drogba, just cut the long balls supplier short and Drogba is cut off, but Robben, OMG, that guy is a sly devil. he is quite unpredictable and he brings this pace and skills other chelski playa  lacks.

Jose selling Robben because of malouda's premature spunks is laughable. I hope he doesnt cry in the middle of the season like he did last season. if chelsea is set to depend on an Ikedia like SWP, Then all you chelsea playas should kiss the title goodbye. I'm so happy the bald headed dutch is gone
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2007
Robben is not consistent enough, and is a bit of a diver as well - a common trait he shares with some other notable winger in the league.

He is not reliable enough as he gets injured often in a season, Malouda is a consistent level headed winner with 4 Ligue 1 titles under his belt, he's 27 and in the prime of his career, not to mention his good understanding with Essien and Drogba. He is the perfect addition to the chelsea squad. The team can do without Robben's bickering and shenanigans this season. Sell Robben, buy Alves and Chelsea regains its position as the best squad in the premiership

Many Thanks to Baba Akolawole for the FA Cup Final 2007 and Unbeaten 49 DVD's he sent me, you chelski's aren't all bad, I wish more of you would take after your senior colleague on this site wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2007
debosky:

Robben is not consistent enough, and is a bit of a diver as well - a common trait he shares with some other notable winger in the league.

He is not reliable enough as he gets injured often in a season, Malouda is a consistent level headed winner with 4 Ligue 1 titles under his belt, he's 27 and in the prime of his career, not to mention his good understanding with Essien and Drogba. He is the perfect addition to the chelsea squad. The team can do without Robben's bickering and shenanigans this season. Sell Robben, buy Alves and Chelsea regains its position as the best squad in the premiership

Many Thanks to Baba Akolawole for the FA Cup Final 2007 and Unbeaten 49 DVD's he sent me, you chelski's aren't all bad, I wish more of you would take after your senior colleague on this site wink

Tskkk, you are talking as if you dont know its LYON vs the other teams in France. The fact is that Lyon has not other club competting with it in france cheesy. Its only a fool that would bet that Lyon would loose the Le championat next season. malouda is only having a premature spunk as every playas do have. Ask a certain sheva and Kieran ricahrdson
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2007
Grented I know that Lyon is heads and shoulders above all the other French teams, but their performances in the CL show that they compete at the highest level - they were becoming perennial q-final candidates apart from last season's dip, and the beatings they gave Real show that they are really no pushovers. and I'm sure I don't need to remind you that the current Chelsea Engine Room Essien is also a product of the same Lyon

That apart, Malouda's performances at the WC last year were stellar as well, and I consider it an insult to both Sheva and Flo that you would compare them to that flash in the pan Richardson.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by marlet01(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2007
rikkyjen:

Chelsea's greatest undoing would be to offload Robben. Robben is the most potent attacking player am scared of. Not even drogba, just cut the long balls supplier short and Drogba is cut off, but Robben, OMG, that guy is a sly devil. he is quite unpredictable and he brings this pace and skills other chelski playa lacks.

Jose selling Robben because of malouda's premature spunks is laughable. I hope he doesnt cry in the middle of the season like he did last season. if chelsea is set to depend on an Ikedia like SWP, Then all you chelsea playas should kiss the title goodbye. I'm so happy the bald headed dutch is gone
I agree with you - Malouda is alright but you can't compare him and Robben, Robben has been very patient and has been a good winger, to my knowledge, he is a more better midfielder than Malouda. I see Malouda just trying to impress as much as he can.

Being new to the team is also one of those things.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Iman3(m): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2007
debosky:

Grented I know that Lyon is heads and shoulders above all the other French teams, but their performances in the CL show that they compete at the highest level - they were becoming perennial q-final candidates apart from last season's dip, and the beatings they gave Real show that they are really no pushovers. and I'm sure I don't need to remind you that the current Chelsea Engine Room Essien is also a product of the same Lyon

That apart, Malouda's performances at the WC last year were stellar as well, and I consider it an insult to both Sheva and Flo that you would compare them to that flash in the pan Richardson.

Malouda didn't look outstanding in the Champions League.The CL gets tough at the knock out stages but Lyon rarely survived long enough at that stage to be adjudged as competing at "the highest level".

Malouda performed well at the last World Cup but so did Hong Myung Bo at USA 94 and I wouldn't have recommended him for Udorji Utd. Robben will be a great loss and Chelski will find that Malouda is anything but an adequate replacement.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2007
well they survived till the quarters two seasons in a row, to be one of the best 8 teams in Europe qualifies as the highest level for me.

If you couple the WC performances, consistent Ligue 1 performances (player of the year) and the CL performances over 4 seasons, that is enough to qualify as a more than competent replacement for a brilliant but erratic Robben who is ever prone to injury and whose melodramatic dives reminiscent of his fleet footed stunt double in the North of England. grin grin

Robben is not critical to this team's performance in my view, anything he brought to the team will be more than compensated for by Malouda, and if they get him, Danny Alves.

Robben should've been sold not Damien Duff, now that is one wide player whose impact has been sorely missed at the Bridge.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by marlet01(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2007
Much point from u I-man

Robben was outstanding at the FWC, he was almost their most watched man - Him and RVP, Malouda on the other hand didn't do much as we could see. French killers were Zidane, Ribery and Henry.
Who tries to compare their pair 2gether. If Robben goes, it would affect Mourinho much and Chelsea as a whole
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 5:44am On Aug 10, 2007
Robben is a good player i did not dispute that but when there is pressure form his Father and he didnt make his decision known. However, JM is not willing to let him go but what can he do.

There is no player you cannot find a replacement for, so Robben is not exeptional.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by marlet01(m): 5:58am On Aug 10, 2007
You can see the way R.madrid is chasing him up and down - If u like let JM sell him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.