Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (287036 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2007
European goalie of the year Award

Peter Cech

Congratulations brother but i have reservation sha o.

Just few days ago,you were crowned yourcountry's footballer of the year for the 3rd year running.

Good man.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2007
who fears Ronaldinho? shocked shocked

the same Dinho? that which last was on form 2 years ago? angry

grin grin grin

Chelsea pls buy him abeg, I cant shout tongue grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2007
Wow! Both Carvalho and John Terry were in the list of best defenders along with Vidic, Carragher, Nesta and Paolo Maldini.
Maldini won it though.

Two Chelsea defenders! Wow! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2007
Hmmmm. . . . Valencia and Schalke.

No shaking. . .

It's the same Valencia that we knocked out last year. Isn't it?

Schalke haven't started so hot in germany as well so no worries on qualifying from this group at all. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2007
Una dey fear? the same Valencia i saw getting their asses kicked on Sunday.chill no cause for alarm
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2007
We have Valencia and Schlake, but no shaking. grin We'ld whoop ass. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2007
Wahala una don die o! Schalke 04 Chelsea for Uefa Cup grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2007
what's goin' on blues buddies?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by coolkaboom(m): 8:45am On Aug 31, 2007
i cant laugh, chelski in UEFA cup?what r u smoking?
our busstop has been the last 4 and that my friend is our benchmark.it's no secret that winning the top european crown is our prime objective so all you chelsea supporters, sharpen your swords and prepare to war.JM knows its crunch time.we r taking no prisoners , BRING IT ON!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2007
Chelsea and The-now entertainment

I have watched all my team's matches this season.

We have not been playing well at all.

Maybe its too early to judge.

I am not a believer or a proponent of entertainment football, i go for effective football[ Result oriented footie]

If that effective football has the element of flairs and show-offs SO BE IT.

I have noticed that Chelsea is trying to play that kind entertainment footie. I am not in support of that and will never be.

Even though many years ago, precisely in Gullit years, it was in-built in my team with lovely players like Petrescu.

Chelseans, what is your take on this?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2007
Entertaining football would win us a lot of fans, thereby increasing our revenue. So I'm in support of it.

And who says we can't do it effectively? We have done it before in the time of Duff and Robben two seasons ago.

We are still experimenting anyway and the team is trying to adjust to it. I believe we would get better as time goes by.

It's a good thing though, that we're playing easier teams now. By the time the tougher matches start, we would be more solid. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2007
@ Razorr,

Where would u keep all those fans won by ur entertaining football?
Is that same Stamford Bridge with 40,000 capacity? C'mon . . . . . . . . . . .
Chelsea needs a bigger stadium and they need it fassssssssssssssssssst.
A bigger stadium might just be the key so that there will be more holders of the season-tickets.
When all that is done . . . . then Mourinho should now deploy entertainment and other kizzacks.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2007
Jackal, its not just about the Stadium. We also have jerseys and merchandise to sell, don't we? grin tongue

As for the stadium issue, the last I heard on it is that it would be dificult to expand, something about the way it was initially built. Logistical difficulties. sad

Kenyon once said we might need to build a new stadium from scratch if we do not find a solution to the problem. undecided

But trust me, we're seriously working on it. We don't need you to tell us we need a bigger stadium. grin tongue

Read this article: - http://www.chelseablog.com/2006/01/20/chelsea-consider-leaving-stamford-bridge/
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2007
@Razoor

So na only entertainment bring fans ba?

i no fit talk
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2007
Ok Uncle Kola. Please tell me what brings fans. You no say I no know book. grin tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2007
@Razoor

i will skip your question

I want effective football as displayed by leventis united in the 80's

As displayed by United

As displayed by Real Madrid of 4/5 years ago.

[size=15pt]WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF ENTERTAINMENT WITH NO TROPHY TO SHOW FOR IT ? cry
[/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2007
I haven't said effective football is bad. I'm only saying more entertainment would win you fans. haaaaaaaaaaa

By the way, Glen Johnson has gone back to Pompey. We sold him for 4 million pounds.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/p/portsmouth/6972186.stm
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2007
I honestly pray Belletti delivers o. Anyway, we should know by Sunday. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2007
Tribute to Glen Johnson

We wish you all the best in Portsmouth.

Thanks for your contribution to our great club.

But remember, trhrough Chelsea you make England National team

Through Chelsea, your Dad saw you for the first time on Television after so many years of NEGLECT.

Bye-bye boy.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2007
Yea. I pray he does well in his future endeavours and becomes a world beater one day(except against Chelsea ofcourse). I wish him well. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2007
@ Akolawole,

So are u saying Chelsea gave Glen Johnson the limelight?
Johnson's been with West Ham since 2001 and i am sure his Dad must have seen him on Match Of The Day in those days.
Chelsea did ZILCH for him cos he would have been a better player today if he was in another big club asides Chelsea.
He hasnt developed as a player cos Mourinho refused to reckon with him at Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2007
All these arguments are just t prove that someone is wrong or something, I think it will be a lot good if our arguments are constructive.

I agree we need entertainment and I agree we need trophies; but I most agree we need to blend the two and call it a day!!! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2007
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa Jackal, you like wahala sha! grin

Have you not observed that identifying with the name Chelsea is enough to open doors for you and make you respected?

Boularouz is a star in his new club cause of the Chelsea thing, even though he was a flop! cheesy

Chelsea is the biggest club in England for now so puhleeeeeeeeeease! grin tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lare: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2007
Razorr:

Chelsea is the biggest club in England for now so puhleeeeeeeeeease! grin tongue

Depends on what you mean by biggest
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2007
I agree with that, not cos I'm a fan but it is true. Chelsea attachments give some form of rating and standard
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lare: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2007
cabali:

Chelsea attachments give some form of rating and standard

Speak English,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2007
even if belletti fails to deliver, glen is hardly a backup !

farewell mate, have a great run cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ if that aint english for ya, I wonder what would!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ Lare

if that aint english for ya, I wonder what would!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2007
By the way Jackal, have you seen this season's Champions League betting odds scores? grin

Barca is first with 5/1, while Chelsea is second with 13/2. Your club is third after us with 8/1. http://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league

This is just in case you w'anna argue about Chelsea being the biggest club and all. grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2007
CHELSEA is the biggest club where?

They are not even the biggest in London.
Dont even start . . . . .Chelsea aint big at all.
Fan base, Stadium Capacity and Merchandises are what makes a club BIG.
If we take all that into consideration . . . . . . . Arsenal is greater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahaha,

Champions league odds mean shit.
Real Madrid is 13/1
AC Milan is 11/1 and Valencia is 29/1.
If u ask me, all these clubs are bigger than Chelsea.
The odds aint a determinant here . . . . . . .
Akola, please school Razorr a bit on footie issues.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2007
Jackal, see my previous post. grin

Why would people place so much confidence in our club, if we're so small?

by the way, the Arseki u're screaming about was 8th on the table with 20/1. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.