Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,991 members, 7,866,729 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290519 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2007
I-Man grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2007
@Mourinho
Thank you for selling Robben and giving us Diarra you guys sold two important guys and a lot of teams are going to make yall pay for that
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Teej(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2007
We will and shall see about that grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2007
@ I-man,

What was Mourinho holding?
Bananas or Roman's willy?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2007
[size=15pt]Burn the scum!!

Burn the scum!!

They suck!!

They suck!![/size]

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by jejelolatu(f): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2007
Apparently manscum isnt d only team dat sucks,d blues suck to.CHELSKI SUCKS.gooners rock
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2007
@l'il-miss-skeske

Please take your small ass out of our thread!! tongue

Thank you!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by toshmann(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2007
hey razorr cheesy cheesy cheesy how u dey? long time no see. how now. you don recover from villa disease grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2007
[size=18pt]BEN-HAIM AND MALOUDA ON BIG CHALLENGES [/size]

Tal Ben-Haim has revealed there's been friendly banter at Cobham in the previous weeks as he looks forward to playing against Chelsea team-mates today.
However he knows the match between Israel and England will be a different story.
'Of course we have had a few jokes about the game, but all in a good mood,' he said.
'They started to laugh, and they know that it is a very hard game.
'England need the points, so they can make jokes before the game but in the match there will be no favours,' he added.
Ben-Haim feels it is going to be tough for Israel to leave Wembley triumphant but he thinks the ability to do so is there.
'They have desire and really want to win - but it is exactly the same for me when I play for my country, I will give 100 per cent and try to get a good result,' he said.
'I think they are confident, but we have our target as well.
'We want to do well in each game. If we play well against England and do well, it would be very good for us.
'On paper, England are the better team, but in one game over 90 minutes, nobody knows what is going to happen.'
Ben-Haim, who joined Chelsea from Bolton this summer and made his debut for us in the FA Community Shield at Wembley, is fully aware of the importance of his latest visit to the new stadium.
'I am looking forward to it, it is a massive game for Israel and a massive game for England,' he said. 'Everybody knows they need points, just like we do.'
Florent Malouda has also spoken about France's upcoming match away in Italy. France are currently top of Group B with a two-point advantage over Italy, who are second.
'Italy are tactically strong, we will have to anticipate and we will have to be careful not to let them dictate the play,' said Malouda.
Italy will be hoping for a win in the repeat of the World Cup Final to take them to the top of the group. A draw for France will keep them leading the group but Malouda wants more.
'Going there for a draw is not part of France's philosophy. So we will play with clarity and commitment.'

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2007
You guys should thank God for the international break it would have been a free-fall for yall
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2007
go and pray 2 ur gun runner god

and letz pray 2 our BABA BLUE GOD haba
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2007
INTERNATIONAL ROUND-UP: WRIGHT-PHILLIPS STRIKES

[size=18pt]Shaun Wright-Phillips[/size] proved recommendations made by colleagues at Chelsea were not unfounded as he scored the vital first goal in England's much needed 3-0 win over Israel.
The Chelsea winger showed good technique to stab a half-volley home after 40 minutes. The ball in came from his club mate on the opposite wing, Joe Cole.
It was Wright-Phillips's second England goal but on his 14th appearance, he was once again denied his first international 90 minutes, making way for David Bentley with seven minutes remaining.
The two Coles and John Terry played the whole game, as did Tal Ben-Haim for the Israel side.
England move up to third in their group, one point behind Russia who visit Wembley on Wednesday.

[size=18pt]Salomon Kalou[/size] was another Chelsea player celebrating. Ivory Coast could only draw 0-0 with Gabon but by avoiding a six-goal defeat, they guaranteed their place in the African Cup of Nations tournament early next year. The Chelsea striker entered the game in the 62nd minute.

[size=18pt]John Mikel Obi's [/size] Nigeria, already certain of a place in the Finals, beat Lesotho 2-0. It was a game spoilt by a near unplayable pitch in the second-half following heavy rain and indeed the conditions played a big part in Mikel missing a penalty late on, a combination of the keeper and the waterlogging stopping his shot

Ghana, who will be hosting the ACN so have no need to qualify, beat Morocco 2-0 in a friendly played in France. [size=18pt]Michael Essien[/size], who captained the Ghana team, ended the game playing in central defence after substitutions had been made.

Back in the qualifiers for Euro 2008, [size=18pt]Petr Cech[/size] was short odds to keep a clean sheet away to San Marino and he duly obliged as the Czech Republic won 3-0, but the Chelsea keeper was not unemployed during the game.
He had to make three first-half saves with the game still scoreless.
The win leaves the Czechs looking steady in the second qualification place in their group. They are five points behind Germany but two points dropped by the Republic of Ireland, who visit Prague on Wednesday, leaves them three points behind Cech's team.
[size=18pt]Claude Makelele and Florent Malouda[/size] both played the full 90 minutes of France's 0-0 draw against Italy in Milan, a result the benefits the French the most. They remain a point ahead of Scotland and two above the world champions.

In the same group,[size=18pt] Andriy Shevchenko[/size] captained Ukraine for the full match away to Georgia but had two shot's saved before the home side equalised in the 89th minute to make it 1-1.
It is not looking too healthy for Ukraine who are now five points adrift of second place although they do have a game in hand. They play Italy at home next.

Paulo Ferreira was neither in the side nor on the pitch in Portugal's home 2-2 draw with Poland, a result that leaves the Portuguese two points behind second place with a game in hand.

Over in South America, Peru drew 2-2 with Columbia in a friendly played at home although Claudio Pizarro was not among the scorers.

Neither of Chelsea's newest Under 21 internationals were in action on Friday. Michael Mancienne had to pull out of England's game with injury while goalkeeper Rhys Taylor remained on the bench for Wales.

In form winger Miroslav Stoch played for Slovakia Under 19s this week and scored twice although his team lost 4-3 to Serbia.

Fabio Ferreira the played the first-half for Portugal Under 19s against Republic of Ireland on Tuesday night in Dublin. The Portuguese won 1-0 with Ferreira subbed after the goal.

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 4:35am On Sep 10, 2007
@True Chelseans

Its like Chelsea's thread is now a gabbage where anybody just write whatever they want. Some of us(Chelsea fans) had encouraged them as well. We got to do something about it and the time is now.

Two comments just caught my attention

[b]QUOTE FROM NAIJA4EVA
Which levels for Ballack and Andriy?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/b]

and

A-40:

@Mourinho
Thank you for selling Robben and giving us Diarra you guys sold two important guys and a lot of teams are going to make yall pay for that

Do you guys even watch Chelsea at all?

How on earth could somebody say the four players in question is our important players in stamford bridge? Maybe Sidwell is now our saviour undecided

BALLACK

At the time we need him most last season, was he there for us? NO. Without telling Chelsea, he go ahead to do operation in Germany on the advice of his National team Doctor. The operationhe can postponed till the end of the season. Maybe na dem they pay him £130k a week ihonestly dont know. He is not in our list and that is it.

SHEVA

He is not even in our best 8 players. What else can i say?

LASSANA
Very promising player. He left because he want more first-team action. He thought he can break into Arsenal's first team and we wish him all the best.

ARJEN
How many matches does this guy even played for Chelsea? cry I dreamt his best friends are Ledley King,Saha, Damien Duff and Dyer.

We know our untouchable players.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 5:22am On Sep 10, 2007
kai

this country and yinglish nation ehn cool shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2007
@Akola
E be like say una get short memory syndrome for that Stamford Bridge,Tell me how you guys would have gotten to the semis without Ballack and Sheva abi you have forgotten the goals they scored and their contribution let me see how you guys would win or even go far in the UCL without the experience of those dudes

As for Lassana the guy was your only stable RB last season as you guys already know then for Arjen probably the only winger that could change the course of a game SWP is no match for him dont worry as the seaosn goes on these losses would come clearer to you,

For your new signings Pizzaro started good but he is going to fizzle out as time goes on same for Malouda.Alex na original Own goal master too slow for the premiership game Ben- Haim average same goes for Sidwell
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2007
My views as a chelsea fan.

Until they can't a ball anymore, I still beleive Sheva and Ballack are an important part of our team. Selling Robben and Diarra did not go down well with me as a chelsea fan.

Buying sidwell as far as I am concerned, I can't still see the reason. Back up for Nations cup players. Well maybe but until then. I can't see why we have him.

Alex reminds me of Boulahrouz.

Benhaim, Malouda and Pizzaro, Good signings. My candid opinion.

We are still strong anyway to contend in every competition and we are winning trophies this season again.

@A-40
Why you dey steal Jay-Z line?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2007
Nateevs
where av u been man?
I'm on my way out sef
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Banderas(m): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2007
I think Chelsea bought Sidwell because they need to have "home grown talent" I'm not sure about this though,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2007
@nateevs
Are you talking about my signature? please sue me if you are not cool with it.

@Jackal
Mba nu we dont want Ballack he would have to accept at least a 100 % pay cut I trust Papa Wemba he cant offer ballack more than 60,000 pounds and of course they have to be willing to sell him for free and dont forget the one year contract thingy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ritchboi: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2007
Chelsea r definite
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ritchboi: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2007
Definitely lookin weaker dis season.
Malouda cant replace robben
Ballack sheva n cashley hav shown their TRUE colors,n even ho-s seems 2 hav lost his passion 4 d club.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2007
@Akola

Ballack and Sheva look way past their prime but Diarra ?  shocked

now thats a huge joke !!!  tongue  grin

if the dude can make the first X1 of the French team, then whats your argument ?  undecided

Malouda is wack ! at least he aint got all that flair which the likes of Cole and ROBBEN add to the team . . . . he plays shots ? YES but doesnt he go matches without an attempt ?  tongue  cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Banderas(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2007
Akola, do you agree with Mc Omo?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2007
i trust you folks to say chelsea's signings are wack !
what else was i expecting
anyways, ur opinions are well noted and all we have to do is wait for manifestations.
thank God you guys can't force them to play crap !
as for Robben and Diarra, i wish them well and sincerely hope they'll play their worth in their new clubs.

keep it coming y'all !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2007
@Wormedup

shut up u dork ! tongue cool cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2007
@Mc Obo Omo

Shut up you vagina! tongue cool cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2007
Bad moves in the market and now they want to let go of Sheva and Ballack utterly ridiculous how sick is this?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2007
@RAZORR

oh I see u are advertising ur VAGINA shocked grin grin

how come u never respect that AUNTIE ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2007
@Kit

Why you d'ey vex na? grin It wasn't me that started the vagina shit was it? grin cheesy It was your daddy, Imam. grin Go blame him.

By the way, I've got some new evidence on your multiple identity shit o (you know what I'm talking about). So you'ld be wise to buzz me before you open your mouth to talk about my vagina again. grin cheesy Damn! You had the whole of Nairaland fooled, but i've uncovered your ass. grin cheesy grin cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2007
Interesting shit Razorr tell us more
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2007
@Razorr

u shd know I dont do multiple IDs, so shut it  tongue

IF SEUN BANS ME, I WILL CLEARLY STATE MY ID INDICATING AM THE ONE  cool

bring ur evdience here u idiot and I will always be here to expose ur folly  cool

U have started ur menses again abi ? is always this painful u must come yarn sh@t everytime ?  undecided

u dont even have any dignity for ur sex at all !!!  embarassed

ever willing to talk about VAGINA, D@CKS AND P*SSIES . . . . .WHAT A LIFE  shocked  embarassed

hope u dont have an elder bro using the internet, all the person needs do is google ur real name and I swear the guy go shame for u !!! Shameless girl !  angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2007
Hmmm this nairaland is full of funny shit

@McOmo
No kill me with laugh.Man what where you saying about those Arsenal Jerseys

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.